Give legit reasons to hate trump, having a big mouth isnt a reason

Give legit reasons to hate trump, having a big mouth isnt a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions
snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he doesn't belong in control of the greatest country in the world. he's way out of his league.

He doesn't believe anything he says, and never actually has. If you've been paying attention to Trump over these many hilarious years, he's a great PR guy that says only things that will get him attention and recognition. I don't get why anyone doesn't remember how much outlandish shit this guy has done for the past 30 some odd years.

He's a corporate business guy from new york that just say things that people want to hear so he can get in office and fuck everyone over just to evade taxes and get more profit in money and won't do anything unless it involves getting more money.

Grammar and English isn't my native language because I am from Easter Europe but people these days don't want to look into the history of those running in power but only wanting to hear what the day along the way because of ignorance is strong amongst the young people snd those that aren't ignorant are either old or silent because of the backlash they would receive from the ignorant groups.

I see this happen before during my years of growing up in Eastern Europe and it is likely to happen again but with a corporate business man.

I do sincerely hope the Americans won't be tricked by this new york business man or Hillary Clinton and god forbid that old man with glasses gets in office or your country will turn into the USSR if that happens.

May god help you all.

Yurope please leave and stay leave no one cares about your free healthcare

His foreign policy is nuts.
Screw allies and make deals with Putin.

>implying god exist

Stay naive buttblasted yurope trash

Well aren't you the stupidest fucking retard to ever live

He's going to build a giant fucking wall and none of you fags can do any about it CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!!!

Bump

>Implying there are

Can´t stump the Trump.

> just say things that people want to hear
that's hillary.

being a sandnigger would be a reason I guess.

The only reason I need to vote for Trump.
More hot girls.

it used to be only democrats who did that but now trump is too. it's sad.

This reflection in my mirror reminds me of you.

He really isn't though.

Wants to torture innocent people if they are in the family of someone called a 'terrorist'
Wants to expand libel laws so he can sue reporters that say negative things about him

he's been stumped literally 4 times

He's an reactionary asshole supported by white nigger reactionary assholes, who'd I'd gladly shoot given half the chance.

Just a reminder that if you don't like Trump it's because you've been brainwashed by the liberal media.

Give me a legit reason why anyone besides mia love should be his vice president

That's a very reactionary thing to do towards people you think are overly reactionary.

And? Problem?

shooting them would be reactionary, too

And? Problem?

is that a native american being shown as part of the "foreign horde"?

most strange thing about this guy is that he somehow convinced people that he's anti-establishment

no hate here

hes racist and u guys r racist so u like him

People getting all Thier info from media. When you see interviews with people who know or met him they say he's th3 nicest dude I th3 world with a big heart.

I want him for emperor. I would be proud to fight for him.

Faild business man by cheating the system. Bankrupted 4 times. Why the fuck sell steaks through sharper image. Feed with a silver spoon up his ass. Racist orangutan. Ties with multiple mob families. Does not know what stuggle is. Wants to fuck his own daughter,gross. He is a failure. What makes you think he can run this country?

I can't think of a single person who would be less qualified than Trump to be POTUS. Makes it impossible for him to pick a VP. Only reasonable choice is an inanimate object or some kind of animal (not a smart one like dog or cat).

> so don"t take a fence

A starting point for your uneducated faggot self is to provide a reason that even just implies that he is establishment.

He doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time. Take for instance the other day when he said that the US can't default on its debt because it prints the money. That's just flat out wrong. If you try to solve debt by printing more money, you don't get rid of debt you just increase the country's money supply. Increasing the money supply causes inflation, which you'd think a "savvy" businessman like Big Don would understand inflation but clearly he doesn't. He's like a freshman who thinks he knows everything already when coming into college but just winds up looking stupid. Also, he flip flops on his policies CONSTANTLY. The other day he went back on his policy of not allowing a single muslim refugee to agreeing to some form of amnesty for a small amount. Maybe people defend this by saying "Hes adjusting his opinions based on the information!" Which makes sense because one can change their mind when the facts change. However, no facts have changed. Trump is realizing that hes alienated tons of more moderate republican voters so hes trying to go back on his stance. In summation, he's an idiot when it comes to properly running a nation and doesnt have what it takes to be a good leader.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

His interviews are incoherent, they show a stupid man with no knowledge of politics not answering questions and repeating simple phrases.

████████╗██████╗░██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░███╗██████╗░
╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██║░░░██║████╗░████║██╔══██╗
░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║██╔████╔██║██████╔╝
░░░██║░░░██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔═══╝░
░░░██║░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░░░░
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░

░░░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██╗░██████╗ ░░░░
░░░░╚════██╗██╔═████╗███║██╔════╝ ░░░░
░░░░░█████╔╝██║██╔██║╚██║███████╗ ░░░░
░░░░██╔═══╝░████╔╝██║░██║██╔═══██╗░░░░
░░░░███████╗╚██████╔╝░██║╚██████╔╝░░░░
░░░░╚══════╝░╚═════╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝ ░░░░

tiny hands

Reagan was a top tier president too.

He's too fucking soft.

He doesn't want to invade Mexico to stop the invasion at it's source, he doesn't want to gas the muslims in the name of Jesus christ (all hail), and he doesn't want to liberate Europe from the liberals and establish the one true kingdom of Jesus

Yet, still a better choice than Hillary.

He's Gonna Make 'Murica Great Again!

As a nationalist, he will make a great president. I for one am a nationalist, and believe in taking care of my own first and foremost. My own being fellow legally documented Americans. The pundits and talking heads on the various media outlets, boasting with their worthless liberal arts (journalism) degrees, sure seemingly know a lot more about economics, foreign policy, and immigration than a billionaire ivy league graduate, global spectrum business man and his team of advisers (Carl Icahn, etc.)... I'll take my chances on Donald Trump over any other candidate running.

>Hillary for prison 2016.

most people don't actually hate him, they just think he'd be a bad president because he's really bad on policy (even most of his fans agree).

he thinks climate change isn't real because it's cold outside sometimes, he thinks vaccines cause autism (lol), he has no real knowledge of foreign policy, he can't give specific answers on any policy questions because he doesn't have them.

furthermore, right wingers typically don't like him because they realize he's not a real right winger. it's quite clear he doesn't have a problem with reproductive rights (clearly likes PP, conveniently flipflopped on abortion), is overall quite liberal socially.

seems quite obvious he's just doing what hillary is doing, which is saying what the stupid people want to hear so they'll vote for him. he's just less corrupt.

he's still one of the better candidates though, because he won't actually have the power to ruin anything too seriously.

Please, tell me why. And use specific examples.

Voting '16

Just a reminder that he's about break the GOP record for voter turnout.
If you don't like him or hate him for some retarded reason then you should probably consider not voting.

>People getting all Thier info from media
>When you see interviews with people who know or met him

where do you go to watch your interviews, if it's not media

donaldjtrump.com/positions

Hillary has Secretary of State experience and falls pretty close to center on policy. Not a huge fan but way better than trump.

he doesn't shit about the country he wants to lead.

The Republican party is realizing too late that appealing to America's least intelligent people will prove to bite them in the ass.

He's a better choice than Hillary because even though he's worse on policy, presidents really aren't as powerful as you think they are and it'll damage establishment politics, which will change politics for the better in the long run.

His tax plan is nonsense, he flip flops all the time, you can comb over a bald spot but not America's problems.

Donald Trump is almost the same primary voters of MCcain and Romney added together.
Ignore what the shills and the media are trying to spew at you, people love Trump.

How bout answering my question/not using a biased source? Idiot.

what makes you think the stump is going to win?

May as well feel the bern

it works on the white trash, the 15% of voters that have so far voted for him.

You clearly haven't listened to Trump at all.
He's even acknowledged that deporting the illegals could hurt the economy.

those are largely redneck states, obviously they'll have a massive GOP turnout, especially when someone like Trump is involved.

Hillary has Lena Dunham AND Jennifer Lawrence who are equally hot. and if you don't think so you're literally raping them.

He's full of shit, he's not a good businessman just an idiot, he doesn't know how he can't force another country to do something he wants, his ideas are not well planned at all. For a "businessman" he doesn't know how international relationships work or what depends on them.

Try to fix the establishment when we don't have a possible American Hitler on our hands. I actually dislike comparing him to Hitler because Hitler was actually intelligent.

>Implying the establishment didn't want him this whole time.

to be fair, Trump has a better chance at winning because he's at least going to be the nominee. if it came down to Sanders vs Trump, Sanders would destroy him because of the independent vote. He won't beat Hillary though.

The president is the purveyor of America. He needs to represent and be everything that is right with America. He is our global spokesperson.

Trump is every bad American stereotype concentrated down to one person. Loud, arrogant, thinks he can tell everyone else who to do, and involves himself in everyone's business. He acts as if America needs no allies and can do everything without anyone's help. He will fucks us globally.

there's no conceivable reason for the establishment to want Trump and it's obvious to anyone who paid attention that they don't rofl

> Idiot.

Found the liberal. These sorts always resort to name calling when someone with a better opinion shows up.

Hillary won more southern states than Trump, so what does that say about the demoshits?

>people love Trump

that's the whole problem.
you guys need more choices than two, how are two parties supposed to represent every fucking american? if one's a troll and one's an ass, people might just go with the troll.

So he knows he will hurt the economy but still plans on doing it? Is that a reason to vote for him?

LOL

>His tax plan is nonsense

His real tax plan is to quietly end the audits of every tax return he's filed since 2008.

Pretty smart actually.

Presidents don't have a lot of constructive power, but they do have quite a bit of destructive power. Trump can reverse executive orders as well as nominate Supreme Court justices. That and he will sign any sort of plan that would set us back on healthcare, expand libel laws, and keep gitmo running indefinitely

you're right. he's the america that Europe sees when these loud white trash shitheads wander into a town, feeling entitled and start demanding everyone speak enlglish.

>I don't understand economics
Obvious bernout

>Lower corporate taxes
>The establishment is owned by corporations
Well why would they want that?

He said that he likes Game of Thrones-

So you want to pay $5000+ for cancer treatment if you were to get it?

Or free?

> snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

False meme.

Wow, three feminist cunts.

white trash love trump. that accounts for his getting 15% of the people to vote for him. that's what that chart says, btw. 15%. there's a reason it's those hand picked states on this meme and the trump supporters are too dumb to see what that proves.

He has more hair than me.

you rapist

>found the liberal
>resort to name calling

Nobody tell him, maybe he'll get it

>white trash
>Being in this much damage control
no faggot, Trump is getting the democrat vote too.
Look at the democrats lower voter turnout with the republicans high voter turnout.
The American people have spoken and they want trump.
Facts don't lie you obvious tumblrina

> free and on the waiting list for treatment
> dead before your turn

How is having a big mouth not a reason? 90% of the president's job is communication, and most of that is in the realm of foreign relations. Having a big mouth is a very legitimate reason for disliking Trump as a candidate.

That aside, he's a blatant liar (aka a politician) who claims to not be a politician. He manipulates the media. He manipulates people with views he doesn't identify with ( conservative Republicans).

He's also been a large force of polarization in this country. His success has contributed greatly to the success of Bernie Sanders. Unfortunately, we haven't seen two extreme candidates like this since the civil war, and he knows it, and he abuses it. This is not the sort of candidate that I can comfortably say will support my views as an elected official.

Don't trust a man like Trump who has bad ulterior motives. Like Hilary.

or the liberal media thinks along the same lines as other liberals...
ya think? ...just maybe?

and wtf does that chart have to do with anything? god you're retarded

Dont mind me just a Canadian enjoying the thread

>not understanding how primaries work

You can't just be registered democrat and vote in the republican primary you mouth breathing retard

trump could win every one of those southern states with 100% voter turnout and it wouldn't matter. he'd still lose.

>Implying you can't switch which is clearly what happened.
Do the math you obvious high schooler.