Roast me faggets

Roast me faggets

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/Ax3Nd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No u

Also tits and timestamp. You know the procedure.

i dont have a grill big enough to roast this bitch. man the fucking harpoons.

Why the fuck you askingbto be roasted with you fat Albert lookin ass white bitch

The best you could come up with is to call me fat? Like I don't already know I'm a big girl? Figured you fags could do better than that

Cause it turns me on

C'mon Sup Forums, give me some degrading comments or tell me what you do to me. Make it good amd maybe I'll reward you

ur so ugly, even your picture is losing its color

Sorry, can you repeat that? I couldn't read it over your SAUSAGE FINGERS.

where are you from?

Like I haven't heard that before

Why?

why don't you show your real picture.... The one after 3 guys pumped their baby batter into that whore mouth of yours and all the drippings all over you filthy slag

Listen up you bitch whore, tits and timestamp or get the fuck out.
it isnt that fucking difficult.

I couldn't possibly roast you, last time they tried to cremate someone this fat the whole crematorium burned down

dont fucking ask questions, just answer.

Tits or gtfo, timestamp a must

HIM is fucking great

Confirmed faggot that listens to "love metal"

disgustingly flabby and corpulent pus bag out of 10. Let's see how your tits whore. I'm wondering if your so fucking fat your nipples have disappeared or not. Also, timestamp

And what do you listen too? Some fuckin imagine dragons or smthn normie?

How large is your penis? 4 inches?

Srsly where did your neck go pimpleface??

I've been fucked by 5 guys at the same time, I could handle 3

I know right?

>2016
>being trolled this hard

Yeah, homeless people really fall for spongebob.

ok homie

Is that the ugly Kardashian sister? Or...

No tits or times tap? Hiding them cuz they are hickey laden or did your shit skin rub off on them only to be barebacked and cumdumped into that diseased impregnated womb of yours, slut

You're welcome

U fuckinf feminazi, send nudes or gtfo, nobody fucking cares about u enough to roast, all these fats slobs wanna stroke their chodes to your ugly ass tits, pics Now or shut the fuck up, u dirty whore

prove it

Ok heres my ass and feet for the comments so far. Also, the 5 guys I got fucked by at the same time were all black. I'm sure you fags will like hearing that

All woman. Not that you'd know anything about that

OH GAWD, shes fat, show you dairy cannons slut

This. Fake, abandon thread.

tits + timestamp
also, you're an ugly fat whore, i don't even know why i'm wasting my time on your thread.

Is that a JoJo tatoo?

TIMESTAMP..look it up find out what it is ...do it

timestamp..or it didnt happen

Waiting

Give me some more really degrading comments and I'll post a link to a vid of me getting my ass pounded by a black guy

Oh lawd I'd like to get pounded by that

Gagging,Deepthroat?

Yes to both, but only if you're rough and slap me and tell me what a whore I am

Older tit pic, don't have time to take one right now

Guys are fucking weirdos, they pose as girls on the internet and want people to say degrading shit about whoever is in the picture then jerk off to it, the computer monitor gleaming off of their receding hairline and glasses fog from exertion.

Ofc you don't

Roast a pig? This early into summer?

I'd hate fuck you

you are a fcking whore, i'd want to degradate and humilliate you, slapping that bitch face you have while getting choked by my cock when you suck it

Cringe

took the bait son... never take the bait...
thats why we have time stamps...

I had to try, we don't have much possibilities

How would you humiliate me daddy? One of my ex's used to make me wear a pig nose and a collar and let his friends use me

a dog collar and i'd make you behave like a total fucking animal, if you say a word i would smack your face and rape your ass with a massive dildo

I love anal and being used. Heres the link to one of my vids webmshare.com/Ax3Nd

Tell me what you think of it and what elae you'd do and I might post more

Gross

more

No pig noses and niggers for you bitch, ID hog tie your ass and get your fat cunt impregnated by a boar and live stream it to depraved sex starved lunatics and you,the star of the show would get nothing but cum soaked rags and peaceful cuddling with your new bae porky the boar who I would shoot in the head the next day and swap him with a new fucking pig

What you think about being fucked as the whore you are in the ass and in your mouth. With me and a friend.

I would like to see your ass

Its a fake

Fucking gross

K, we get it menopause is a hard time for you, but just stop spamming your burnt potato here.

You know that you're overweight, some pervs might want to fuck you now but as time passes you're gonna turn into a bigger whale ,loose all mobility and friends, no children no lover just you and your Twinkies and fond memories of niggers dumping semen on you till you breathe your last breath,I feel sorry for your pathetic fat ass.

Sounds hot. Ass pic here

kek

Do you like to be cummed all over you face as a humilliation? In that case, have you ever done a photo of that?

Yea, I like any kind of humiliation and being cummed on. Don't have a pic of it but I'm sure a few guys do haha

Gotta post some older pics for now

Only older pics? Then I won't say anything to roast you until you give us something really nasty of you

How does it feel to know deep down inside that one day you're going to wake up alone and morbidly obese unable to look people in the eyes because of low self worth with 0 friends and family around ,unable to crawl out of your own feces and piss ,unable to ever go back so you don't end up where you are now,but guess what slut the clock is going to grin at your fat face and remind you of that time when Jamal and Tyrone called all their boys over to make you their fat sperm bank and left you there after to wallow in their seed as they call you a fat slut.
All you'll be able to do then is eat that stick of butter as you watch that happy couple that lives two houses from you take a romantic walk Every evening madly in love and all youll have is the butter and memories of Jamal's voice echoing in the hallway saying "fat slut,we wuz kinz n sht"

Did you see my vid?

fat?

No replies to this ham planet?

I sure did, but I am not satisfied

Yeah it looks like a nigger fucking big pillows held together with industrial strength rubber band.

Everybody dies eventually. And I like being a fat whore for Tyrone and Jamal and their friends and being degraded. So I'm actually pretty happy

Do you have any blowjob video where you are dregadated as fuck?

Fat troll found photos of even fatter "girl", timestamp.exe

Every body dies but you are gonna rot in a pool of semen ,your own feces and piss , even SW won't be able to get anywhere near you cuz of the stench ,you won't even be able to get cremated cuz all the fat in your body would work like napalm, your looks will fade and your heart will stop,no one will be there to hold your hand when the final Bell tolls ,you will be alone scared and covered in filth and with a final fart and a big plop your soul will exit your body through your fat hairy shit covered asshole still craving for the stick of butter hanging from the mouth of your fat corpse.

Thisisadude.jpg

Worst attempt to troll ever. Didn't even photoshop a fucking timestamp onto one of the pics you lazy fuck.

what you want? No timestam. You're fake. As in not real. GTFO of Sup Forums.

you think you can prove you're real? Photo of you spread eagle pissing with timestamp. That's how much you're worth here. Whore.

I've been recorded getting facefucked and choked and slapped. There supposed to be online somewhere but I dunno where. Heres a screencap of me getting gangbanged

Hmmm big tittie milf/10 possibly if we see those mammaries

That's a lot of desperate men.

>body - lardtrumpet/10
>personality - vaincumrag/10
>face - cobered in slap/10

Since you believe that your face is your only redeeming quality how bout you show it to us without the fakery ?
We won't even have to say much at that point, just stand in front of a mirror and stare deeply at the vaguely human blob in the mirror and gain all the lady boners you want.

Tits here Photo with no makeup here

Fuck. Very similar to my bitchs ass Only bigger.

>with a final fart and a big plop
10/10 this made my day.

Your bitch is a fucking goddess compared to blimp OP

I want to cum inside your fat bitch butt and then fuck your throat while cum pours over you ass

Would you make me gag user? Did you check out my vid?

Thank you for cleansing my eyes user , OP is a delusional fatty whose gonna loose her limbs to diabetes

Yeah, post a pic gagging slut

I'd love to ram my fat cock into your holes, god damn you're fucking sexy

I sincerely feel bad for you,
Did your father rape you?

> its in my ass daddy

Fucking kek'd hard. You're a nasty bitch, but I'd let you suck my dick