Why Korean girl is very dramatic and emotional? Very childish brain?

Why Korean girl is very dramatic and emotional? Very childish brain?

why do you care?
really
are you interested in wifing one?

They're fucking batshit.
Look up "Megalian", just to see how fucking nuts korean women are.
We had a thread where someone posted about it yesterday.

I am

OK in culture for women to remain "womanchildren" and keep childish mannerisms, behaviours, vocabulary, way of thinking.

Throwing fits in public etc

Aegyo in Korea
Sajiao in China

Those attributes are in Jap.

Koreans/Chinese are not

I don't CARE
I just want a FUCKING GF
RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>senpai

Yes they are.....

My girlfriend is Korean.

Fucking fuck yes cunt. I'm so happy.

You want a kangaroo girlfriend? You're in the right place.

>he couldn't get a normal girlfriend

>couldn't get a real girlfriend

howling rn

Stop posting under my flag you nip bastard.

Is her anus/vagina pink?

this. sorry, american people and korean people

Uggg You infected roach

ahaa aw

pink pussy, brown anus

aishiteru

I think most of Asia is like this. Not just females either. It's weird, outwardly it's reserved, stoic and mature but in reality most asian people (not western asians) are fickle, emotionally childish and can't handle anything with their own thoughts and intuition. They're like extremely bitter grownup children that need to be directed like robots, if that makes sense.

>Why Korean girl is very dramatic and emotional?
Bc only a good fucker can make girl happy.

>.falling for the female meme

GOTTA GIT A GOOK

This is NOT a boy
.....is it...?

They're better than Jap women that's for sure.

GOTTA GET

What would make you think that?

G o o k
O
O
K

Wtf i hate makeup now

GOTTA

A GOOK

>implying they aren't automatons that only care about their careers

you dont like feminine penis?

> watch Korean dramas