Describe the first time you made a girl cum

Describe the first time you made a girl cum

Your Mom can tell,you

oral sex with my ex gf about 6-7 years ago. was her first time cumming too and she went absolutely crazy

WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Thanks usually it just goes over their heads. Lol

not that it goes over their heads....its just not funny, you fag

you can never know for sure but I'm pretty sure I do it every time.

All I did was put my magnum dong in and ooop there she goes

you'd know, faggot, if you ever made her cum. she probably just feels bad and kids you on.

>sudden wetness
>contractions
>flushed
>shaking
>amplification of noises
>?

OP, feels good mang, feels good.

She was riding cowgirl and I used my thumb to rub her clit. Her eyes lit up like deer in the headlights and she strated shaking uncontrollably. She fell of me still wide-eyed, said she was shocked it was even possible for her because she's never came during sex before.

It was pure diamonds Mother Fucker junior pimple faced virgin fag

whatever. I've had sex with over 300 girls. Maybe even 500. I've made them all come but you never know for sure. maybe even more girls

Wilt Chamberlin your still,alive. 300 start your reply with once upon a time

Very very noisy

I actually have a video of me fucking a girl and when she cums she screams were so loud and stops breathing

It's very poor quality tough

I've actually never been able to cum from a girl. I've gotten a blowjob and had sex too but it just didn't work. Is there something wrong with me Sup Forums

Oh shit I can't read

yesterday.... my cousin

If you don't know for sure, you aren't doing it every time.

I made a trap cum does that count?

>her parents were home
>she dosen't have a door
>banging her
>She starts shaking and breathing heavily
>Starts scratching me
>tells me afterwards how sick it was

I know hat I'm talking about. I'm experienced. See my reply here: i don't knoe why people are making fun of me. That doesn't seem like a lot to me. All my friends tell me they have been with 1000's of girls.

>Morning time, wake up early
>I'm super horny, always horny in the morning, even to this day
>Shes wearing just panties, perfect tits just glistening in the morning light
>I slide my hand down her panties, feel her dripping wet
>I slide two fingers in, rub clit with my thumb while trying to hit that g-spot
>shes still asleep, bitch could sleep through anything
>I hear her start moaning, I go faster and faster
>she starts shaking, my fingers are drenched in her honey
>she finally wakes up with look that she just drank like 5 red bulls

And that was the one and only time I made my ex-gf cum

Yes, now describe nigga.

>Be me, 15
>Girlfriend and I are at movie theater
>I begin biting her neck and fondling her breasts
>She's playful and telling me to stop it
>Pull her across the arm of the seats and start kissing her
>Hand down onto her crotch
>Rub her through her work pants
>Could have sworn she pissed herself because she was so wet
>Finger girlfriend in theater until she came
>She was cash, ate popcorn, she cuddled and fell asleep through the rest of the movie
>Movie finished, she had sealegs on the way to the car
>Took her home and dropped her off at her super Christian family
>They blew up at her, thinking she was out drinking
>Demanded she breaks up with me
>Yes, dad

And that's why you don't go to theaters.

top kek

not that user, but
>sudden wetness
my face is soaked in her juices, so how could i determine her being suddenly more wet?
>contractions
not a clue
>flushed
usually the lights are off
>shaking
this one happens
>amplification of noises
if you're saying that she makes more noise as she cums, couldn't one also say that's how you can tell she's faking?
>one you may have missed: heavy breathing
this one also happens

there's also the whole "i'm cumming" bit as she forces my face into her crotch

ITT: Liars

my first gf when i was 16. Fucked doggystyle on my bed and my anxiety medication made me last forever. I pulled out and she dripped all over my sheets, was hot as hell

Pretty boring. Went down on her and after 10 mins or so she started breathing more heavily. And then i felt the contractions with my fingers. She then pushed me away and fell asleep. First girlfriend, boring sex overall..

I was fingering my at the time pig. Doing the hooked fingers, come here motion trick way up in her.

She grabbed my wrist and started shakking side to sided talking to god. I kept going faster and harder till she pissed everywhere.

If you're the kind of person who thinks a decent and respectful smile as you're passing someone, or someone holding the door open for you, or gently brushing their hand as they hand you your change is sex then sure, I've had sex with thousands of girls, too.

In fact, I just had a threesome with our landlord and my mom not to long ago, if that's the case.

>contractions

What he means is that you feel around your fingers/cock if her pussy starts clenching and relaxing around it.

I don't remember. You know why?

Because a woman's orgasm isn't important to me.

Fucking her on top of table in break room. Two co workers are watching. Im trying to go as deep as I can and she is telling me not to go so deep. She squirts on my dick and I thought she peed on me. I look down and it looks like someone spilled half a water bottle

>Driving around in the middle of nowhere with this girl I've been talking to
>She's mixed 7.5/10
>We're talking, then she starts rubbing my leg
>She asks me if I want to rub her pussy
>I drive a 5 speed, this creates an issue
>Fuckit.jpg I start trying, and at this point I'm 17, not good at driving stick, or rubbing pussy
>It's turning her on, but not much else
>She tells me to finger her instead so she pulls her panties down, leaving just her skirt
>I start, and immediately she is way more into it
>As she gets close she grabs my bicep, which for me is a HUGE turn on
>She starts cumming and squeezes my arm so hard her nails break the skin
>I keep fingering her and she finally finishes and I stop
>I pull my hand away and go to shift into 5th
>Slippery hand slides off shifter, we stall out, then go home.

Me and her fooled around ALOT right before graduation and for about 6 months after, Those were really good days

This did not actually happen

I was 17 she was 15. Like 3rd time we had fucked. Hitting it from behind in reverse missionary, reach under to start rubbing her fun bean. Build up a good rythm of rubbing and fucking, decide to be alpha and go hard as fuck.

After 4-5 minutes of goin to town on her she had to bury her face in the pillow and you could still hear her screamin perfectly clearly.

She did the classic leg shaking and had to stop me for a minute. I felt like the god king of the world. Kek

It did happen. I just wrote the short version. Not caring what strangers on the internet think. Just sharing a story.

that's what i thought, but i've never felt that

Been with a few women but tbh I don't think I've ever made them cum.. Although why the fuck would you even care, if she isn't satisfied she can just go elsewhere.. That way things won't get too serious either

>I felt like the god king of the world. Kek

I feel the same way and it almost becomes sort of an addiction, if I dont get a girl to cum I feel like the sex was useless even if I came. Its almost like I have sex with women solely for the purpose of seeing them have this reaction and if I just want simple pleasure I jerk off.

>mr. vagina expert

My ex girlfriend, only girl I've been with so far.

She said no guy ever made her cum, so I took it upon myself to be the first. Took a long time to convince her to let me go down on her, spent 45 minutes of her bucking up against my face, she finally came.

Immediately got why other guys weren't able, in seven years I got the time down to 20 minutes but seriously, even if she makes herself go off it takes ages, she is one fickle girl when it comes to that.

I wonder if it'd be easier with other girls ...

I should mention, fingering her still took like 40 minutes, and she was rubbing her clit the whole time, so I can't take all the credit

slept at an friend. she masturbated with an vibrator next to me, thinked im sleeping. i said her that's not fair. she continued masturbating. i made me naked and fucked her in spoon while she used her vibrator. came some seconds before she came (may 10seconds)... came inside her without contraceptiva but she got not pregnant

Honestly I'd say 75% of the time I've had sex she has been her clit herself cause she knows what she likes best and then I can focus on other stuff such as dirty talk/other erogenous zones. Unless you're dating for longer periods of time its easier (and no reason not to) to just let her do her own shit with the clit cause its gonna be easier for her to cum.

She has been rubbing her clit herself*

My girlfriend doesn't cum, she just has severe asthma attacks and passes out.

Ya gay

>first girl friend
>have sex for a month she tells me to stop just as her pussy starts to squeeze
>my room, night time having sex, tell her I want her on her stomach (she cant make me stop if she cant touch me)
>10- 20 min later she starts telling me to stop
>keep going pumping harder and harder
>she starts saying im flying im flying says this louder and louder
>says she sees kaleidoscope and flashing lights
> dont care grab them hips and keep pumping, she fans her arms out like a bird. wtf.jpg
>bust all over her back and ass get some on her hair
>she lays there motionless ask me why didnt i stop, tell her if i did you wouldnt have been flying, and your going to start flying a lot more
she never told me to stop again, sex way more frequent, fucked her for rest of our relationship about 1.6 more years then fuckbuddies for 3 more years, then on and off fuckbuddies for 2 more years, now i dont talk to her

who the fuck remembers that? fuckkk

i remember first time she made me cum, or rather the dead rubber i used to cum inside of

overrated

Her feminine penis squirted jizz onto her stomach

>be me, 15, virgin, only kissed girls, never made out for more than 10 seconds
>sisters 6/10 super slutty friend is spending the night
>she's sitting next to me on the couch, pretty touchy and flirty
>she goes to put on pajamas
>comes back, sits closer
>she's on her side with her legs to her chest and her ass facing me
>wearing some loose fitting shorty shorts and a tank top
>I look over at her ass
>she's not wearing any underwear
>her full fucking vagina is showing
>she's still flirty and touchy
>takes my hand and pulls it towards her exposed vagina
>I start fingering her, no idea what I'm doing
>my sister is sitting in the same room, we're watching TV with the lights off
>keep fingering, hard as a rock
>sister goes to bed
>finger for a few more minutes and she starts making out with me
>I suck at kissing
>make out for about 15 minutes and then she goes to bed
>get blue balls like a mother fucker, hurts so bad
>find out a few days later she came twice while I was fingering
>feelsgood
>we've never once talked about it, things have been awkward ever since

i went full forrest on her;
she was on pill so i came inside
noone told me to stop so i kept fucking till she came
she was kinda suprised, i felt good and kinda exhausted. good times

>telling me to stop it
cool rape bro

Its weird, but I have never actually had sex with a condom, I've tried jerking off with them, but never had sex with them.

8 years disease-free and counting (had 2 scares though).

>it's all about the woman

Careful user, that's a slick slope to cuckville.

Are you me?

>be 17
>girlfriend is 16
>had already taken her virginity
>in her bedroom
>she had blown me to completion already
>went down on her got her super primed
>start fucking again (oh to be 17 again with that eternal boner)
>fucking and fucking
>she starts whining, legs tighten up around me, she's digging her nails into my back
>feel super wetness around my cock and she starts orgasming
>fuck for a few minutes more but can't cum, plus her parents are due home, so abandon mission
>get dressed and leave
>get home
>"user, why is your shirt all bloody?"
>make excuse that I scratched my back on a branch
>look in mirror. three parallel scratches on my shoulder
>tell gf to be more careful next time

>17
>set up tent in the yard with 16 gf
>both get drunk and high with friends
>friends leave
>she's hesitant, but I'm persistent
>fuck for about an hour, she's totally into it
>her entire body writhing with my every thrust
>realize my entire groin area and the blanket are set
>slightly sticky, unique consistency
>turns out it was blood
>she tried telling me she was on her period, but I was too fucked up to actually register what she was saying
>apparently they're super sensitive during that time of the month, so it felt amazing for her.
>immediately stopped to go shower
>had to throw away the blanket
>we kept dating for like a year after that
And that's the story of how I lost my virginity.

pretty sure you guys wont believe me but i fucked a girl last weekend, she said no guy had ever made her cum but I did it. We sorta know eachother and i think she feels pretty safe with me, plus she's like 6 years younger than I am. do ya think she was bluffing when she said I was the first to make her cum?

>All the fucking neighborhood is gonna believe of a murder.

why would she lie?