Feel like shit... lost the only thing that matters to me...

Feel like shit... lost the only thing that matters to me... lets get a feels thread Sup Forums (OP from yesterdays feels thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iyWjKQo9-m8
youtube.com/watch?v=l5Zpmaz2OKE
youtu.be/Raoalf4Ffbk
youtube.com/watch?v=xqds0B_meys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah im pretty bummed about wiiU being discontinued too

you lost your special trump 2016 pin?

She told me she'd lost her feelings for me on monday. I haven't left bed except for work.

This fucking sucks.

well fuck you, i lost things too but didn't go to Sup Forums. kill yourself, you just want attention

yes he does but i dont think thats bad. in times like this social interaction helps. if you got over ur problems without it then good on you mate but you are not helping here

I dont need attention... this is an open thread for people to express their feels... not just mine... I dont care about mine... just nice to relate to others. Faggot if you dont like my thread dont comment on it.

you know, theres a thing about giving ur happiness in the hands of others. they drop it. every single time

also this song might cheer you up.. or u may bawl like hell
youtube.com/watch?v=iyWjKQo9-m8

Dude ive been looking for this for so long... cheers bro. Today after talking to this 11/10 who id been talking to for a long time had told me she loves being single. She told me she loved me... I told her I loved her. Guess it just wasn't enough. I feel for you bro.

I like this aha... its helping cheers user.

What did you lose your anime folder?

JK you can have my folder if you want!

Im still tryna get over this chick and its always easiest for me to talk to another chick. Theres this cute one from work but you know how it is. She aint replying. Oh well.

im glad u like it. and dont feel sad user for love is beautiful. u experienced that intense feeling. be greatful for every moment u felt that. it was never about her , its been always about u. u get to feel that way trust me people spend whole life without knowing what love is. dont be sad that u lost it be happy that u had it once.

been there done that.
You need to go and fuck someone else.
Took me 48 hours last time.

Just don't get the new one overly attached one.
#doubletrouble

you get used to it as your heart grows more numb. it'll be ok, it might take 6 years but it'll be ok someday.

See she was the only thing that could put warmth inside my heart without her I am cold and empty just a shell.

Thanks Sup Forumsro 10/10 would hang out with... real nice guy. Again thank you :3

>Be me
>Lonely
>Socially retarded
>Have fucked one girl and i regret it
>Regret it so bad that i wish i still was a virgin
>Anyway, have to hear my friends talk about how they fucked some girls at some party every week.

i feel like i've missed out on so much.
I fucking hate my sad, pathetic life.
>pic related

Who /chronically ill/ here?

NDPH, primary headache disorder, literally uncurable with modern medicine.

>That feel when even hearing the cute chirps of your pet birds brings you physical pain.
>That feel when the sunlight is torture.
>That feel when you will never be able to amount to anything and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

My girlfriend and I broke up, after 3 years, she was my first, I was her first, she's almost ending her first year of uni, I'll start my first next year, I cried in her arms, she told me she needed time to reconstruct herself, that she wanted to have fun.. I just want to be with her, I want to feel her, let her tell me that it will be alright, that she loves me... Fuck that shit guys i'm always angry now, I want to destroy everything, i can't feel shit, nothing but pure rage, school is a mess because i want to kill everyone, what the fuck is wrong with me

I'm in pretty much the same situation right now and I'm not sure what to do.

yes i know, not only that but she has taken your light and warmth from you and will never return. you learn to deal with it. but it gets better in a few years. You learn to accept the coldness and darkness in your heart

Cut her out, focus on your goals in life. Sooner or later you'll meet someone else.

This is how I met her and now she's the one I'll have to cut out. What a vicious cycle.

I like that thought

this
try to forget her, the less you think about her the less noticeable the emptiness is. It will always be there, but you make it worse every time you remember how it was with her. So never think of her again

I don't want to feel like shit for the rest of my life, I love her, I want to be with her, no matter if I must suffer hell, it's still better than being alone.

Women are like busses.

Another one comes along every 20 minutes.

at least she was honest, now you can go through the process of getting over it. Make sure to learn from it, there's nothing I can say that will help add to your awareness, only you'll be able to do that in the moment.

Get over yourself

>pic related

>gf 7 years
>high school sweet heart
>be 25 now
>last year she went on a trip to NY
>was drunk made out with some dude in a jot tub
>problems since
>we break up
>empty void inside

we still talk and hang out once a week or so is this bad? she says she still loves with but doesn't know if shes " in love" with me.

>all my rage

the little fucking bitch, I feel you bro

was drunk and made out with some guy, and you break up? Why? Drunk happens and most people who find someone they love have already been through other relationships which involved sex. You can't just not like those people because they've had a relationship before you, and you can't not like someone just for kissing some dude while drunk. I don't get it.

you fucked up fam, i feel ya. don't get jealous that shit will mess everything up, let her have her fun as long as she's not bringing home any STD. Should have told her just get regular checkups and it's cool.

do you have a gf? describe your current relationship

You gotta drop that man, seriously.
Whether you dated her for 7 years or not, you're intentionally creating toxicity in your life by investing time into someone who isn't even sure they "desire" you any longer. I understand your rage Sup Forumsro.

that wasn't the reason like I said, it contributed and more problems started occurring. Obv I didn't take that shit lightly but i also understand shit happens.
It was the first domino to fall.

No, dude. making out with some guy is not love. if anything it is love that has faded. and this is from a girl's perspective

ever been drunk? you do wild stuff when drunk

this.

Don't even give her a second thought. Get over it right now and move on.

She loves you but doesn't know if she's "in love" the hell does that mean? That sounds like some female psycho logic to me. You're better off.

People are pieces of shit.
Dont be sad, get mad. At yourself, at whatever you need to be. It fertilizes your will to win and show everyone that didn't believe in you or a prospect with you that they made a shit deicison.

Fuck the cunt that left you, there's plenty more that'll do the same.

The reason we hate Chad is because we know he is right, and deep down inside we are the monsters we despise.

Just don't lose your will to fight. That's all there is to this life.

Sincerely,
Who gives a fuck who I am

Thanks Sup Forumsrothers.

If I have anything to contribute to this thread its to let that shit fuel you. Become greater then you are now, not for anyone's sake but your own. Doesn't matter if its starting a new diet, seeking higher education, quitting a job you hate. You gotta find your WHY my nigs

Damn, this thread remembers me all the shit.

I've been drunk and drugged but when I was with my boyfriend this kind of stuff just never crossed my mind. if there was kissing there was flirting. if there was flirting there is the girl wishing for something to happen. not cool

This guy knows. Don't be sad, be fucking mad. Go take it out on something, working out was the best for me. After some time, you will be calm and stable and very very happy.

>>>>

Is this fucking tumblr or facebook? What are you op? 25?

I've been working out for almost 9 months, the girl I'm describing even told me how good I looked.

Feels good and bad at the same time, back to the gym tomorrow.

I agree man. One thing I found that helped me better MYSELF, was picking up old hobbies I lost along the way while being in a serious relationship.
Example: I used to skate for 13 years
And I quit because of woman. Since I've been single for 2 years I picked skating back up, lost tons of weight. And made tons of really good friends.

Find your edge Sup Forumsros

I always seem to find solace in working in the garage. Listening to music helps as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5Zpmaz2OKE

Im in love with this one girl but i cant gor sure tell if shes into me what do i do?

Hang in there OP, I won't sugarcoat it, it probably won't be easy getting over her if you truly loved her. I speak from experience, but at least take some comfort in knowing it's not your fault. I lost the love of my life twice due to my own stupidity, and do I still think of her and want her back? Of course, but I've learned why it went awry, I wasn't in the best mental state during both times we were together, I ran back to her for comfort when I was going through my darkest times, so I was a mess, and I had to realize no one is going to want to put up with that or save you when you're beaten down, you gotta learn how to save yourself. I've cleaned up my act and quit drinking (I was a pretty bad alcoholic), and am working on getting healthy, physically and mentally, and it helps it really does. I know it sucks right now, take the time you need, but focus all that pain of yours into something to better yourself or pursue what you want in life, to be a better form of yourself than what you were when you were with her. You never know what could happen, eventually she could come back, but don't waste your life waiting for that moment, keep it in the recesses of your mind and put yourself first. It gets better user, I know it doesn't feel like it now but it does.

you need to be happy with yourself. find activities you enjoy doing by yourself--anything really. good food, running, hot bath, reading good books. go out with friends. make money. buy stuff. it sounds dumb but the more things you have in your life that other people CANNOT TAKE AWAY FROM YOU the better you will feel.

there are a million more girls out there. this one was cruel and selfish and likely rather empty inside. and certainly you two shouldn't be together if she doesn't like you.

GET OUT OF YOUR BED YOU WILL FEEL BETTER

GET SOME SUNSHINE

this too shall pass my niggger

Had this happen to me about 6 months ago. "This isn't working out is it?"

Felt like absolute shit for at least 1 month or so. Started to get slowly better after that, but shit sill hurt for like another 2 months after that.

It gets better eventually. Shits just going to suck first.

I feel empty

Hang in there cowboys

That's what you get. If your happiness is dependent on anyone or anything other than yourself, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

I was so depressed after getting dumped by my last girl that after 8 months of being constantly upset about it I finally saw a therapist. Turns out I had bad attachment trauma from childhood a.k.a. mommy issues. Hope therapy ends up helping.

literally gave her my life and she cheated on me within the space of a month. 3 years on

This is retarded. Could you be happy locked away in isolation without anyone else around you, no. You depend on others to make you happy too so stop with the bs

Youre a bitch ass pussy who has only ever had one relationship. Deal with it. Shit happens, youll find another and if you dont who cares? Pic related helped me alot, hopefully it will help some of you sad sacks

Magnus?

there's a lot of sullen fuckers on here. Gona tell you it'll always be like this and that women are the devil blah blah blah. Here's what I've learned.

A relationship is like an invisible third entity between you and who you're with. The both of you, as a team, have to feed that relationship good stuff. Adventures, accomplishments, memories, losses, plans. All that stuff. You gota do it as a team and you both need to be comfortable with each-others hands on the wheel.

It sounds like you thought that was the case, but she didn't. That doesn't by default mean its all your doing, or shes a bitch, or youll always be alone. It means whatever you were/werent putting into the relationship wasnt the same stuff she wanted in there too.

and that fucking hurts like hell.

I've been dumped, dumped, been cheated on, cheated, I've let myself turn into dead weight for my partner and the other way around. They all ended different but they all hurt the same. What it all boils downto is that you're missing somebody you loved. You're going through grief. Even though she isn't dead, what you had now is.

Grief is a sullen, beautiful type of pain. It's there because of a hole left in you where someone incredible used to be. It's going to make you behave weird and it's going to feel like it will go on forever. Technically, it never goes away, but in time it finds its place. I miss a lot of people, but I'm glad that I met them. Our time together changed me for the better. Your time with her changed you for the better too.

Sleep, hurt, cry, be weird for a while. That's how it works. I'm sorry you're going through this dude. Time doesn't heal all wounds but if you can slug it out, you'll eventually grow bigger than the scar.

ofcorse you could, you impossibly retarded fuckwhit.

Wow you fucking pleb.
Cowboy bebop. Do yourself a fucking favor and watch that shit.

simply isnt true unless ur actually left alone to determine the first place

picture didn't help you any, you're insulting, rude, bigoted, the picture is full of bullshit anyways so no wonder it didn't help you.

no you couldn't, are you doing it right now? No, why not? if it would be all you need to be happy. What else is there? just eat, locked away by yourself. I guarantee you that you would become depressed. fackfaced pedophile

its alright high else id rather watch grass grow on paint

off yourself, you pathetic fuckboi.

it is true, it is logical and logic is always right. you can have your opinion against logic, but it is only your opinion which is in error.

At least you love her and let her know it.
Don't be sad. She lost you, you don't.

kill your parents and rape their rotting corpses you fucked up deranged pedophile.

>if you don't agree with my opinion, you're wrong.

Live the life you want. You get out what you put in. Sitting around and dwelling on shit instead of taking action produces no results. Take action. Get what you want, it is simple. Or sit around and whine about how someone left you, or you cant get someone, or whoa is me im so broke. Go out there and make life work for you, or you know stay online and weep

i was terrible in love of a girl, we had been talking and meeting for 1 year, i though at least we could be friends, one day she blocks me everywhere, i tried to speak with her and to claim an explanation she said's me "is better this way you will not undertand it, good bye".
i don't know anything else about she and probably i will not, the most disgusting and painfull was not to know she doesn't love me but to realize she wasn't my friend anymore.

no, that's not what I said. i said if you don't agree with logic your opinion is wrong. big difference between opinion and logic.
>all the faggots flooding in now

youtu.be/Raoalf4Ffbk bump bump

>BUZZWORDS! GET YOUR BUZZWORDS HERE!

sure is summer in here.

really wow, how's that working for you user, in a feels thread... on Sup Forums...
>not very well I presume.

the blind leading the blind, life is beautiful.

you broke me

Im at work. Typing up articles, surfing Sup Forums, and working on some short stories. I come into feels threads to try and snap some of the more receptive people back into reality before they get trapped in their own heads.

so true

im not sure but i think people can comment on w/e they want

The only girl that loved me is 400km away,she literally wanted me. My friends still making fun cuz all we did was cuddle and kiss, and we were only 2 days together.
At least not KV only V but damn i wish i never learned how good it is to have somebody.
3 years since then and never had any girl showing interest in me since.

Anyway, have to hear my friends talk about how they fucked some girls at some party every week

Same its just hard to ignore but its possible, also have to ignore my crush every day, and my best friend isn't my friend anymore

Thanks, man.

that is literally me

learn to not be co-dependant. also the fact that your well-being is so wrapped up in some girl means youre a fag. she was probably not even that great, its just you remembering the highlight reels, not the behind the scenes

Anytime man. Dont get swallowed up, it passes and dwelling on it doesnt help too much. It helps a bit, but too much of a good thing right? Your life is in your hands, you are free to do whatever you want. It may be hard, it may try your patience, it may hurt you or kill you, but you can do whatever you want, you just have to do it but have a self awareness. Make a plan and do it, or dont, but do not blame it on some outside force. There is only one force and it is you. If your girl doesnt like, you can try and get her back. You can, and usually you can get them back, but if she isnt feeling it she probably isnt someone you want to be with despite your feelings.

Kind of helps me fuel my anger to let it all out youtube.com/watch?v=xqds0B_meys