ITT we post a picture of our workplace and other anons guess whether or not we hate our job

ITT we post a picture of our workplace and other anons guess whether or not we hate our job.

I'll start
>pic related

you hate your job because you get paid fuck all for doing it

You like your job because you work with lots of pic related

Looks like it'd be cold and miserable, you must hate your job

>implying people here have jobs

i would think that you like your job. it looks like a neat place, probably some tedious work, but the lack of respect from your coworkers/boss probably doesn't matter to you very much.

I'll just tell you. CapGemini, writing code. Could be worse

Inside workplace

Easy.

Outside workplace

Your job doesn't sucked but you don't love it.

I get paid decently. Could be more. Could be much less. I'm good.
Actually very few dindus, thankfully. Plenty of nigger-ish white folk though It's warm as hell right now. But there's no temp control so yeah, cold in winter and hot in summer.
Yeah, couldn't care less what Co workers think. I work harder than most of them anyway. Bosses are ignorant but job is pretty secure. It's only temporary anyway

That job sucks dick

I work long hours

Hate
Love
Hate

Looks like it has its good and bad days. Driving the machines is probably the most fun part. Your legs probably ache after a long day but your wallet doesnt.

Hate the hours, love the people.

>tennis instructor
You love your job when your teaching hot young chicks, hate it when teaching pretty much anyone else.

I actually love it for the first four hours of every day. Outside in California but I hate it when my legs get a little sore and my tan gets uneven

Python 2.7.2 (default, Jul 20 2011, 02:32:18)
[GCC 4.2.1 (LLVM, Emscripten 1.5, Empythoned)] on linux2

i hate my job
=> None

>tan gets uneven
The struggle is real

No my job I like a lot everything Republicans say about unions is true. I make good money for the amount of nothing I do. I work on the railroad.

Yeah, I blame Trump for setting such high standards. Cunt.

Right on man, always glad to hear :)

oxbo/10

jimmy if thats you, you are a complete and utter faggot. ive always hated you and your entire family.

trump wont win, hilldog will tear him apart in a debate

Oh I know. I was only talking about his walnut glaze

Mostly good days a whole lot of nothing unfortunately I have so much free time at work I've been back on this board a lot more

You don't hate it, but you sometimes feel like time just flies by and you haven't done very much. You sometimes wish for more purpose?