What will he do now?

What will he do now?

I think he'll retake Winterfell with an army of wildings.

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/546377157
youtube.com/watch?v=74Ao1ltSy64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Fucking. Shit.

I think you're right. Plus any troops from Northern lords who aren't down with Ramsay.

Save Winterfell and fight White Walkers until he and Danny go fuck a million times.

I know this because I've read the next few books.

FUCK YOU NIGGER. THINK BEFORE YOU POST A SPOILER FAGGOT.

He gon take the hobbits to isngard you tremendous faggot
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

how did u open his eyes photoshop? he wont wake up in latest episode i hope wait am i spoiled

She is his aunt. She takes the throne and Jon is king of the North. Brandon has a dragon. So does the IMP. He remains Hand of the King and has the smallest dragon.

I know this because I read the books.

he will get one of the targaeryan dragons and retake the seven kingdomes

I wish he would have stayed dead instead of doing the obvious that everyone expected and get resurrected by the red bitch

I want to put my panis in her vajinaa

Do anyone else cringe at the farting scene in kings landing?

I feel like they're trying to introduce too much dumb humor, but its only bringing down the quality of the show.

Somehow, you're right. But I can live with the fact that he has come back to life.

I thought that too

Part of me wanted him to stay dead and the white walkers take over that entire continent.

His free people will meet Dragon Queen's free people. His crew will hang with her crew with Spider, Onion Knight, and Tyrion and chill. They'll marry and he'll lead an army of free people and dragons into the north

Jew Lannisters and hedonistic brownskins fight, the Lord of Light will use this to kill off the false prophet Sparrow. Praise the sun!

the targaryans, or however the fuck it is spelled, are known for marrying brother to sister.

Him dying was necessary to free him from the night's watch oath. I don't think they could make him lead the wildlings to reconquer Winterfell without doing it.

Noup, he use to be a Warrior but then he took a knife to the heart.

He'll settle for any easy life of a farmer somewhere in the south

>implying he will not become a necromancer and take over the world

>hes actually fucking this

I know they won't, but I wish the lannisters would win. they're the only ones that aren't completely retarded.

yeah i would have liked to see white walkers take over the north only to be stopped at moat caitlyn by an army of dragon glass arrow equipped archers

>Everyone fucks siblings.
>"Oh I couldn't fuck my hot young aunt who I don't know is related."

But yeah the other stuff is spot on

The true subject we should be debating is how will the forward thinking heroic Lord Ramsey create a glorious new REEK from the sniveling whiney Stark brat Rickon. Will he chop off his tiny pink balls first or perhaps turn him into a dog cock sucking machine. What are /bs thoughts?

they are not written yet you wannabe

what happened in the scene, I can't remember

I hope he takes he retakes winterfell riding wold with tormundman by his side

I'd be okay with that. I wish I had one for my 7/10 ex's

Is it like +3 hotness? Or x1.3 of base stats?

good point.... very good point... this subject now has my interest

Some months ago, a Sup Forumstard who claimed to be a D. B. Weiss' friend came here a started an AMA thread and he told us what would happen in the future of GoT, for example:
Meera reed is John Snow's sibling, Eddard and the other Reed found them and took them as their son/daughtee(see Brandon's "dream")
Also, Arya kills Sansa

He's going to throw Rickon to live with the dogs...Rickon's going to throw the dogs on Ramsey.

I want it to come to khaleesi vs Jon stark.

voting for skinning and making a dress out of it for Sansa

>Turn him into girl
>pretend is Arya
>marry
Unite the North!

Don't think the wildling army is big enough, I suspect an Umber double cross on Boltons and House Arryn marching from the south along with the wildling army.

Faggot if you're an actual fan of the show you should have watched it already, You've had 3 fucking days to watch it.

he's dead, stupid idiot
>but open eyes
ever heard of photoshop?

>What kind of god would have a pecker that small?

got a screen shot of this? I would like to read though it

Still, why did they have to burn Shireen...

>lol'd

because fire, light, gods, something, something, shock for the audience

They though that she has a dragons soul and needs to be burned to show her true face. To rise as Dovahkiin, DRAGON BORN!

game of thrones is fucking wack, how do people watch this shit so fervently

>Meera reed is John Snow's sibling
This is fucking retarded, She's barely a supporting character through all these seasons that gets a few lines here and there and somehow she's supposed to be a targaryen/stark.

Not to mention the very obvious age difference.

give me a moment, I'm going to try searching it

yeah, i would have loved to see an older shirren after another timejump. that scar or whatever is fucking hot

Gandolf raises an Elf Army from the dead and destroys the White Walkers and takes over the North. I know this because I imagined reading all the books.

Are you fucking retarded the Red Witch brings him back to life in the new season catch up already, faggot

probably X1.3 base stat.

I saw it as a punishment on those who misused the "light". My guess is Jon is going to go be Jon and not give a fuck about what Milisandra wants.

4archive.org/board/b/thread/546377157

here you go

>Arya kills Sansa
The distance between arya and sansa is around 80km and it tooks something between 4-6 months for a gathering.
Not in this season
>for americans, 80km are 1578 miles

I was so happy when she got her eyes back

>imagined.

I'm not saying that I'm the one who made that thread, just look at it:

The Battle of the Bastards has already been filmed, that's a thing that's going to happen.

But that's all we know

seems legit.

Anyone one have a theory on Hodor though? I heard something about relating to Eliana horse or some shit.

would be a good explanation

but also rather boring

no, the books clearly tell who Jon's mother is.

me too.

It's simple. Baelish works for him

yes! i love game of thrones because it demands at least a bit of intelligence from the audience. now that theyre more popular theyre dumbing it down. it was completely unecessary

the show doesnt even follow the book you autists

underrated post

I think he'll behead Sir Alliser and the stab squad then walk out of Castle Black and say 'My Watch Has Ended'.

yes it does. quite well actually. any deviation from the books is simply to streamline the story a bit to fit it into the 7 seasons

After a night of drinking.
The next morning

youtube.com/watch?v=74Ao1ltSy64

I'm so very excited - this is these are the producers that burned that little scarred cunt Shireen at the stake - AND turned that little fat Ramsey baby into dog food... Oh REEKon you are sooooo fucked.

if you didn't figure that out on your own you are a fool.

>implying the show is not ahead of the books at this point

Hodor is a warg. Atleast he was one but stayed in Eliana's horse to long. He was trying to save her from the Prince. That is why the Three Eyed Crow warns Bran not to stay and get lost.

Ihavetheweirdestbonerrightnow.jpg

Hey /b tards - get way past these books... I've been reading them since the 90s... George will NEVER finish the series - I doubt he finishes the present book - HBO only ever had one option - finish it themselves.

die

are you kidding ??? I laughed way too hard at this 420

what in the fuck are you talking about? there was no "fart scene"

fake and gay

The same way people like you use words like wack and fervently and think they're cool.

Whatever floats your boat.

>fake and gay

wat?

FUS RO' DAH!

somebody didn't watch this weeks episode.

not far off though

Lmao, and what unfounded evidence and/or reasoning led you to believe this?

Meera doesn't look like Jon, Rhaegar or Lyanna.
She's older than Jon.
She looks like her brother, Jojen.

Theon will kill Ramsay. Like if you agree

He'll turn gay.

>Also, Arya kills Sansa
u wot m8

To stay in the past, not in an animal.

1578 miles = 2 539 kilometers
80 kilometers = 49 miles

That reminds me of the kids back in elementary school saying they read all the Harry Potter books wen she had only written up to #3

Dragons? How cute.

In the books after he's brought back he takes over winterfell and prepares everyone for the white walkers, but Ramsay flees to north of the wall and persuades the white walkers to fight with him. Then Ramsay goes back to winterfell and slaughters literally everyone with the white walkers.

that sound was added in, it wasn't actually in the show

Trips confirms

I mean, 3 days isnt that long. People have shit to do and sometimes just dont have a chance. But then again, its Sup Forums...

No, they are the same age. Look it up

Underage b&