I wish I had a normal life and was social enough

>I wish I had a normal life and was social enough.

>I wish I had friends who would love to hang out with me and invite me into their plans.

>I wish I didn't spend weekends trying to pass time online or netflix because no one cared for me

>I wish I was not a beta, and would've asked my crush out in HS when there was actually a chance.

>I wish I didn't evolve into the being I am today who tries to avoid social contact just because he's insecure af

>I wish I had maintained my streak of good grades in college

>I wish I had joined that particular club and pursued my hobby, maybe that was my true passion?

General I wish thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/VEPOWER-Damascus-Practice-offensive-hand-polished/dp/B00L61F4MG/ref=pd_sim_200_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=41d8vPimGhL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=1V6B4GAFR6P8S02M45KC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish for you to kill yourself

I wish you had something better to say

i wish you would get julien blancs shift programme

if wishes were fishes

I wish you a Merry Christmas.

then I'd do some dishes.

ill see myself out

I wish I could wish

How old are?

Asking because you remind me of myself. It gets better user, a lot better.

I'm turning 21 soon.
elaborate?

21?

Shoot, I'm 29, unemployed and going to school to be a male nurse. You need to be easier on yourself m8 and stop giving a fuck because none of this shit even matters

Also do some drugs, enjoy life a little

>I wish I was on my motorcycle instead of being high on the couch with you faggots

Holy fucking shit, change your attitude and live the fuck out of your 20s. What you did or didn't do in 2015 doesn't matter anymore. Nor 2014. Or literally ever other year before that all the way back to your birth.

OP go to revolutionarylifestyledesign dot com, read up on their Mind and Lifestyle sections

all the best with that user. ;)

might as well

thanks, but that's easier said than done I guess, when you the enormous challenge to choose a career in front of you. thanks anyways

You still there OP?

Get out of your own head. Go outside, it's gorgeous out there

I hate to put it this way but if your experience is anything like my own:

Your going to waste your days
Your youth
Your energy

Sitting in front of a screen
Looking at other people's lives
Wondering why you can't be happy like them

Not realizing those people are staring at their screens wondering the same thing about you

Until you get a phone call
And something gets ripped from your life

And when that happens you will finally
>be
>able
>to
>live

*you're fucking hell

I wish I never tried injecting heroin

>I wish I was a little bit taller
>I wish I was a baller
>I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her

I wish I rolled dubs

fuck, the one thing I want but am too terrified to do.

What's your story?

There'd be no room left in the river

I hear you. 27 graduated uni on Dean's honour role. Had a decent common law gf. Had a decent job in my field in oil patch but now a supervisor at a hardware store making 2 bucks above min wage, and divorced.

Shit user, do you have a minute?

Cheers m8, keep on trucking

I got plenty of minutes

And I would have been in your same boat but luckily MA doesn't do common law marriages. You met someone new yet?

Franklinfag

>>I wish I had a normal life and was social enough.
>>I wish I had friends who would love to hang out with me and invite me into their plans.
>>I wish I didn't spend weekends trying to pass time online or netflix because no one cared for me
Fuck you OP, now i feel like shit

Wel here goes
I am currently 23 yo, and heroin has completely taken over my life. It has taken everything from me. Every good job I've had, everything and anything valuable I've ever know. The ONE thing I have left is my beautiful wife, whom does not live with me at the moment, because I put her through hell. She took a back seat to my heroin use, the dope came first. Always. I had a lot going for me a few years ago. was a sophomore in college with well over 4.0 gpa. But now even my family doesn't want me around....now I'm living in a homeless shelter. I am 20 days clean today, my wife STILL loves me and wants to work things out. And things are beginning to look up. Would you like to know how all this started?

Tell me more user, why do you feel shitty?

Here's a picture of my wife btw anons

pretty much described my life rn

I'd love to hear your story and congrats on the sobriety. Your wife sounds like a keeper too, I'm jealous

How old are you?

16, why are you so curious about me?

>b&

I'm 29, and I'm curious about you because this shit gets better believe me

Wishes are for Faries.

Yeah, i've been thinking it'd get better as you get own apartment, a drivers license and all that stuff so i'm just waiting my unuseful teenage years to go away

Get a motorcycle, it's the one thing I regret not doing sooner

Get one of these.
amazon.com/VEPOWER-Damascus-Practice-offensive-hand-polished/dp/B00L61F4MG/ref=pd_sim_200_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=41d8vPimGhL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=1V6B4GAFR6P8S02M45KC

Thanks user, she really is. I'm very fortunate that she still loves and supports me.
My drug use started when I was about 13. Not because of peer pressure, but mere curiosity. I was amazed at the way these substances would alter my mind and mood. I began getting and trying every drug I could get my hands on. As I normally hung out with older kids, and just happened to meet all the right people (or wrong people in this case) I have an easy time acquiring all these various substances. This includes but is not limited too, LSD, thc, ecstasy, dmt, mushrooms, crystal meth, cocaine/crack heroin. And pharmaceuticals including adderall, Xanax, klonopin, Valium, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, morphing, dilauded, oxymorphone, and many many more
Cont.???

A ton of anons have given you good advice and you make excuses "choices are hard" boohoo im 30 and have many diff careers. Try something that isnt self pity. Even failure is better then what your doing.

Don't do drugs, that guy is an idiot. Drugs aren't the problem, it's your behavior and how it's super likely to make you depend solely on the drug for a good time.

Damn, sounds like a bad thing to get caught up in.

I'm feeling slightly guilty typing to you because I'm high myself right now on 2c-b

Please continue, that reminds me of myself at 17 but I didn't last long getting stuff from the streets to try. I used the deep web but never went into the physiologically addictive side of things with the exception of amphetamine.

That's alright user, I'll keep the story Rollin for you
Needles to say I found my nitch with opiates. My addiction really took off when I met a dude from San diago ( I'm from Maryland) who could sell me unlimited ecstasy tablets. I began sellin em hard and had a seemingly endless supply of cash. So I bought 30 mg Oxycodone pills. Tons of em. It's started socially with a few friends, then it began a habit. I was using from the minute I woke up in the morning from the time I passed out, and sometimes in between. And eventually the money dried up, all he'll broke loose...
Cont.

I've had like 3 since but I've learned that if a girl is single at 27 there is usually a reason why.

Yeah I've had two coworkers who were hooked HEAVY on oc's

I can remember waiting in the car being freaked out as fuck because I was some 21 year old kid just trying to get a ride to this work retreat while he was picking up some 80's

As 30 mg oxy pills cost 30$ a piece where I'm from, and I needed about 10 a day, this became a very expensive habit. I started robbing people, boosting (shoplifting) and getting money by anyeans necessary. Until one day this old head reminded me of heroin and provided it. Hey it's way cheaper and gets you higher, why not right? Fucking WRONG...
Cont.

all i can tell you is theres millions of lonely sluts out there all you gotta do is man the fuck up and hit on a few

Trust me im a fat loser but there is a certain segment of the population whos dad left them young and they LOVE my cock because im like a fat dad type.

There is no reason why you can't go younger. Almost a year ago I found my current girl, I'm 29 and she's 24.

It works, well.

lol, 10/10 user

Keep banging those chicks with daddy issues

Sounds like a pretty cliche path into opiate induced despair.

and you sound like a trite douche bag

As a literal fag I can tell you that's a thing..not really tied daddy issues.

you know you could change everything you said if you werent the biggest faggot of all time right?

Lol I didn't mean to be rude but whatever.

lol, no worries

also

>checked

So I was snorting heroin for about a year until one day, I found the needle. After this it was a fucking wrap anons. To go from feeling like complete shit to instant bliss and ecstasy, I thought I have arrived. There is no better feeling achievable on this earth right? From that moment on my life was completely controlled by the drug. I said fuck you to everyone that had ever cared about me, just so I could have one more fix. And worst of all I hurt the one woman who believed in me and loved me unconditionally. After 3 years of lying, stealing, and manipulating.. I have scared our relationship almost beyond repair. But not completely. There is still hope for me, and hope for us. Now I do whatever it takes to stay clean, and be the best man/husband I can be. I know I have a lot of potential and a lot to offer, and so does she. That's why she's still here by my side

Very well could but before my divorce I bought a house in our home town and things only went south from there. Short version I lost pretty much all my friends in the divorce, I know nobody in town anymore but yet everyone seems to know me. I would leave and sell but I'd end up losing around 50 grand because of property value drop in the area. It's truly a rock and a hard place scenario. So for now I try to survive and hopefully when the economy recovers I'll be able to try my luck at success again.

I wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard,
I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words,
I wish I found some chords in an order that is new,
I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang,

lel

Stay strong nigga

>I wish I never cared about how people thought of me
>All the life fullfilling bs I would do

Thanks user, I will. I advise everyone to stay far away from this evil drug, as it WILL take everything from you. Don't do it anons, no matter how worthless and depressing your lives may seem, it can always get worse
F.T.

I'd tell you to stay strong but I can tell you are already much stronger than I. You got this

So what other drug can replace it?

Damn that's tough, sorry to hear that my dude.

You got the right attitude though, you know that shit is going to turn around

There is no replacement. I will simply become addicted to whatever drug I choose to replace it with. As I am an addict. I replace my drugs with love, life, friends and family. Hope honesty and strength. And one day at a time, I will stay clean and continue to improve my life.

Don't be a smart ass

Right on brother man

And how could I forget to mention my beloved anonymous online community that is Sup Forums? You anons help me get through the day, it's the only place whee I can escape these fucking dull normies and just be myself. I love you faggots

I love you too user

>pls dubs

My dad told me the same thing, wish his dad had told him, good luck with your wife bro. If so many assholes can make it, why not you?

>off by 1

This is now an 'off by 1' thread

Thanks user, your goddamn right

WE MUST BREAK THIS CURSE, DUBS I COMMAND YOU!!!!

A wise man once told me these very words...
If you don't like something in your life, no matter how small or large, change it. CHANGE IT.

That is very interesting, thank you user

Beauty is one thing we always keep in our lives, it is just a matter of percieving it.

Did you steal this quote? You are a very wise user

Im just a 21 year old guy who had a rough life.. That's it. Thank you alot for the compliment, english isn't even my first language.

Do you write? You should

Thanks, honestly you're not the first guy on here to nudge me in that direction. Maybe ill take it to heart. Godspeed friend

That's fucking perfect user, thank you
F.T.

>i'll see myself out

what're you an imgurfag?

Stop masturbating everyday like a Beta.
Masturbate once every 3 weeks at max.
Your brain's dopamine pathways will rewire themselves and you will find pleasure in activities once again.

Any FYI? I'll be lurking.

I'm a member of the NoFap subreddit
>inb4 REDDIT SCUM. I've been user for 8 years

fucking liar you're the scum of this planet

An hour and a half later, no one got my reference. I'm sad. And old.

I wish I could toughen up and do all my homework/projects for a year instead of failing high school.

lol, I got it user. I am old too and sad

Elder fistbump then!

I wish I had the strength to leave this website.

I wish i didnt read this

>no one ever leaves