So convinced my gf to do a sexy photoshoot and need ideas for poses, I May post the pics depending on the responses

So convinced my gf to do a sexy photoshoot and need ideas for poses, I May post the pics depending on the responses...

If she's fat, don't do it.

FEEEEEET

If she was fat I wouldn't even ask

I think model mayhem had a guide on this. Search for "boudoir"

Try to do it during the day under natural light. Bedrooms are messy, so be wary of clutter in the background.

Some poses I like: laying on stomach, knees bent (feet in the air, crossed), hips raised off the bed

Sitting upright in bed, legs over the side, pulling up hose

Fuck the photoshoot make her do public flashing and take pics

Pinup pose

feet tho

Helpful, thanks.

Happy to help

cunt

make her look sexy -> make her feel sexy -> easier to convince her the next time. don't wing this one

You can usually ask a photographer to help you out.

We found a photographer in our city who helped me and my girlfriend with our photoshoot. You'd be surprised by how much help they can offer.

How did you find them? How much did it cost?

Make sure you're taking the pictures with enough room so that you can use a 50mm lens or longer (preferably longer). Anything less than 50mm, and it starts going fisheye. The added distortion is why you hear that the camera adds 15 pounds. Good semi-directional lighting and long focal lengths lead to good photos. Shit lighting and low focal lengths equals pissed off girlfriend.

we searched online for advice but a friend finally recommended this photograph he knew.

Since the photographer was an acquaintance of our friend, we only had to pay him $1000 but normally he charges $2000-3000

Found him on facebook, only downside was that he fucked my girlfriend a couple of weeks after the shoot, but I was ok with it because I'm a cuck.

Get one of her taking a shit

OP this?

Really? Is this true?

hey, those are actually pretty good
do some of these OP

Yes, but it was my fetish so it's ok. I had to pretend I was mad, tho.

Anymore pics?

Yeah, op, what camera are you using? It doesn't make sense to talk about focal lengths if you're using your phone.