>no GF
>on the breaks just playing some guitar in music room
>am skinny
>dont got money to go to gym

Sup Forumsros if feel to leave a bait then do it otherwise roast me

You sound like me Sup Forumsrother

Op here, shamed bump

(OP) whats ur story Sup Forumsrother?

Why anons think having a girlfriend will automatically make the happy/solve their problems? Fuck you should be happy you DON'T have a girlfriend enjoy the single life concentrate on building your own life bitches ain't shit.

(Op) true

Hey OP, can you weld?

do something you like.
learn a new language.

(OP) no, but am good in chem

(op) I choosed french as 2nd language but I dont understand a shit, fuck me

doesn't matter, if you want to get fit, go to your local scrap yard, find two things that are the same weight and pretty heavy, ask the guy to weld them onto a bar, you have your own dumbbell and its is really cheap

(op) appreciate for idea Sup Forumsrother

not fit but built

(op) same thing kinda, [op is not so smart, op just enjoy music]

There was a scrap yard near where lived that had an entire gym made of scrap cause the dealer was a bro, about 20 people knew about it, don't know if it still exists

You don't need a gym membership to get fit. Remember there's a world beyond whatever fetted nest you are living in, probably with plenty of adequate pavement for running on.
You can do it Sup Forumsro, your future is in your hands.

Litterally yours! Only my gf turned on me too

OP, do you like animals?

(op) Yeah, I like lions and pandas, its a weird mix

I meant more in the line of dogs, go to an animal shelter and volunteer, it makes you feel much better about life and you can meet new people doing it

Because that's what betas think.

They're afraid to be themselves so they try desperately to be what they think society/their peers want them to be, which is a masculine manly man. Easiest route to achieving that in their fucked up little mentality is to get a girlfriend, then the world will know they are a success at being a generic regular everyman and all their problems and insecurities will disappear.

Now with a messed up self-loathing mentality like that they will never EVER get a girlfriend and even if the gods took pity on them and threw one at them no strings attached they still wouldn't know what to do and would remain insecure and broken and miserable anyway.

Not trying to sound too critical here OP but you need to figure out your shit and start being a real person and making yourself happy instead of just doing what you think is expected of you. A girlfriend is not going to solve your problems. Happiness comes not from within but from meaningful relationships, but you'll only be able to have meaningful relationships if you can become a person worth having them with, namely happy and not mired in self-loathing.

(op) oh more like pets, yeah thats a good idea, my uncle who is dead had 3 dogs we had to sell em later.

(op) truly spoken

How old are you and what are you doing with your life at the moment(working/studying/living at home)?

(op) 18 next month. Want to try something witth engineering when grow up but glad college soon but confused with taxes

(op) when I come home (plz dont bully me lol) I'm really interested in achitecture so I like draw and sketch buildings.

(op) am studying right now for a history exam on acient rome so guess i'll gotta leave u Sup Forumsrothers.

Thank You for all meaningful support

It's hormonal angst, it will pass. When you graduate college you will get hit with real, genuine depression. Come back then.

(op) well thx for info, guess I gotta prepare myself for even the worst