Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2016/03/18/the-simpsons-predicted-a-trump-presidency-16-years-ago-tomorrow-the-writer-explains-why/
youtube.com/watch?v=oz7_JP7ROvA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtparSnQhFc
cnn.com/2015/12/17/politics/russia-putin-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=msMNhNSa-hk
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that episode is more recent than 2000.

>both pictures are in Trump Tower.
>the podium has HIS logo on it.
>not spooky.

Way more recent, 2015.

Make Donald Drumpf again

I'm confused what one is the recent one?

washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2016/03/18/the-simpsons-predicted-a-trump-presidency-16-years-ago-tomorrow-the-writer-explains-why/

Eurofag here. Serious question. Why is Trump so hated ? Besides the whole story build the wall, small loan of a million dollars,...

Fuck off, John Oliver. You can't hurt a candidate by calling him by the surname of their immigrant ancestor.

This isn't the first time trump has run for president you fucktard

>small loan of a million dollars
>mexicans are rapists
>usually just talks about himself and about what other people say about him
>no political bone in his body

The general public is manipulated by the media to hate him. The establishment can't control him so they try to get people to hate him. Most people don't know why they hate him but they do because the media tells them to.

Burger here,he's not hated, only by liberal faggots.

I'm voting for Trump.

Except now the majority of people know the media is owned by leftist and don't pay attention to them anymore

I don't even own a Sup Forums anymore

only 19% of the population trust the government.

I consider myself more left (although I've moved more towards the center on quite a few issues), but honestly, the only thing I hate about Trump's campaign is Chris Christie, and the fact that if Trump gets the presidency, this fat piece of incompetent shit will be the AG.

He is hated because he is not fit to lead the country. He has no qualifications and just speaks shit about others. He wants to waste the country's money by building a dumb wall that will not work. He has 0 diplomatic skills and will start a third world war that can and will get us all killed. He will not hesitate to use nuclear weapons which is what we have tried to avoid doing since the beginning of the cold war.

This is a major reason why I've voting for Johnson over Trump. Hillary is smiley and fake as shit, had a horrible record as Obama's SoS, and I know for sure she'll sell every one of us out to help out the people who paid for her to be president.

The 2000 episode predicted a Trump presidency. But even back then he was making a bunch of noise about it. The stills from OP's image is from a 2015 episode created and modeled after the event where he goes down the escalator with all those people around. Two different episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=oz7_JP7ROvA

lol
You don't know why people hate him,
Therefore no one knows why they hate him. Must be the libbberrrrl media.

Fox News has 82% of the news viewership.

the other 81% is a market boom opportunity

>drugs
>guns
>ideas

This episode was actually released AFTER Trump announced he was running for president. Next time do your fucking research.

People hate him because he's rich and famous. That's really about it. Then other people start to bandwagon and hate him too.

gay sex

How is he going to get us into war if he has more of an isolationist foreign policy. Did everybody forget that Clinton voted yes when it came to the Iraq war in '03?

Trump, the hero america deserves.

nigger

go on

Freedom of the press has degenerated to the point where news entertainment corporations that are owned by rich liberals with personal political agendas are systematically trying to castrate Trump in the public eye, because they are desperate to keep democrats in the white house, and they are terrified of running against a person who has been a well-liked public figure for generations.

If you stop reading the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, and the Huffington Post, suddenly Trump isn't Hitler times Satan.

However, Lisa mentions in one old episode, which plays in the future, that she succeeded Trump as president.

Isolationism doesn't work in a world where we are connected to everyone through the Internet. He has no diplomatic skills so all he will do is end up pissing everyone else off. Piss off Russia enough and we're all royaly fucked.

Got to love how the "drumpf" bullshit did nothing to actually hurt the Trump Train.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtparSnQhFc

Racist? No vote for you!

all the hate against him actually helps since 99% of it is false bullshit meant to scare people but more and more people are actually researching candidates this election. if they wouldnt have done so much anti trump stuff he would of lost on his own because people wouldnt have researched as much

Actually, Putin said he'd be willing to work with Trump.

cnn.com/2015/12/17/politics/russia-putin-trump/

But yes, let's continue meddling in the affairs of the middle east. Look at how well Iraq and Libya fared when we poked the hornets nest. Now we have ISIS in control of those areas now. The destabilization of the region is why ISIS was able to get a foothold in the first place.

No, not only is it racist, that very thing you're accusing Daddy of. it is also very much NOT funny or whity.

Femanons for Trump

Because the people did not get that focussing on his short-comings is irrelevant, it only keeps the focus on him and his rivals sidelined. Hillary supporters learned nothing from the failings of the Republican candidates. At that rate, Trump will be prez.

i want to know why a muslim bitch can hide 95% of her face yet i cant walk into 711 ME FAGGOTS ME cant walk into 711 with my hoody on or sit an exam with my hoody on because it keeps my head warm and i can think better yet their shit floats and i get thrown the fuck out for mine

retarded schizoid dystopic discrimination too far TOO FAR

You realize that you could make the same case for Bernie Sanders, right?

ironic sarcastic

kek

Hitler did nothing wrong

No timestamp. Fake.

MY BODY IS READY

As an old school Simpsons fanatic I can honestly say this episode NEVER happened. IF it did happen it was after 2009 when anyone who is an honest fan of The Simpsons quit caring about the show. President Trump has been a joke whenever he would run for one of the more ridiculous third parties but that's all...

None of those are true.

das gross

fuck off you stupid gook. You can say that shit WITH ANYONE. Who're you going to vote for? Hillary? The person who is a goldwater girl, proud racist, and the person who sold russia our uranium? Not to mention how she LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING.

that
is
the
point
I like to shitpost and put crap in threads for just no aparent reason

This

If this were actually true, it'd would only serve to compel me to vote more for Trump.

I've been calling out for YEARS that we need a new Hitler, in order to put things back into balance.
The politically correct bullshit is starting to seriously cost us our women, our lives, our livelihood, and our world that -- we, our fathers and their fathers before them --have shouldered the burden to build.

And we let muzzy shitheads in, and just up and give them the keys to our castles???!
Fuck no!!
They can all fuck off and die.
If they want what's ours, they can work their asses off and earn it -- like everybody else had to!

I seriously wish a world leader would make a stand against shitskins fucking up our shit.

He prides himself on being a good businessman, and not being politically correct.

1) He's declared chapter 11 bankruptcy four times. While it's true that chapter 11 is just a voluntary, government-assisted restructuring, the fact remains that he handled multiple ventures so poorly that they were nearly insolvent. "Good businessman," okay.

2) If he had taken his "small loan" and invested it in an index fund - a low cost, low-risk option - he would be worth $10bn more than he currently is. He's a businessman willing to take risks, but he's apparently terrible at choosing his risks. I don't know if I want to trust our economy to someone who's that risk-accepting.

3) While too much political correctness is annoying and makes it difficult to trust people, a bit is necessary in order to be a politician. Political correctness is a necessity when dealing with foreign entities. Someone like Trump being in charge of foreign policy is terrifying, and will probably lead to WWIII after he calls some ambassador's wife a "fat pig" (his words).

I could go on if you want

Most people like him which is why he easily won the Republican primary in most states. He speaks his mind and doesn't have much of a filter, so he tends to offend a lot of the more liberal weird people. They are the ones who spread hatred. His opponents also jump on any opportunity to exploit his "racism and offensiveness" and put it all over TV and online.

He wouldn't be winning if people actually hated him in real life.

Better than crooked Clinton!

youtube.com/watch?v=msMNhNSa-hk

>multiple
>7

The average millionaire goes bankrupt 3.5 times, he's a billionaire.

How many business ventures has Trump been in? He's a venture capitalist, of course there is going to be risk, and of course there are going to be some failures, with with the shear volume of companies he's worked with, he's bound to have a couple failures. I'm sure Warren Buffett or any other successful businessperson out there is batting 1.000.

1) He admitted that he was taking advantage of government loopholes. He knows what all the loopholes are and will close them up so big business can't keep exploiting them.
2) He's still filthy rich. The claim that he's bad with money because he should have a lot more is absurd.
3) That remains to be seen. Calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig is different than talking to people he actually respects.

Please go on.

suuuure
go ahead, make one

we'll wait

>things rush limbaugh listeners actually believe

Trump will make a great president. Clinton is going to use fear mongering just like was was used againt barry goldwater clinton will do much more harm then good for the country shes a useless cunt

but the thing is
all of those literally are true

Amen

fuck trump

Warren Buffett isn't running for president. You can't really afford to be risky when a country is at stake instead of your personal fortunes.
I'm well aware that bankruptcy among venture capitalists isn't uncommon, but we can't afford to have a venture capitalist be president. He can't exactly bail on a bad project if his project is the US economy...

She will revise the 1st and 2nd amendments. Something that has been long overdue.

In addition she will continue on the path of progress that Obama has put this nation on.

Don't have too, someone made it for me.
>for the record, I don't think Sanders is Hitler, I just find the Trump=Hitler connection to be completely asinine.

>Something that has been long overdue.
What about the freedom of thought and expression needs to be revised?

How much is the Clinton campaign paying you, or are you doing it for free?

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls

Feel free to research it yourself, all the names are posted so you can, I never said she was involved only that the deaths are suspicious.

I love trump ive worked on trump projects (union construction nyc) he takes great care of people that work for him. Id vote for him just for calling rosie a pig the man has balls. Also how will all other world leaders that dont believe in womens rights react to a female president

Lol u mean killing free speech and disarming citizens

I love it, with each angry incomprehensible anti-trump post his power grows even more.

Everytime people come on here shitposting about how "trump is like hitler, just look at what he says about mexico!" they don't realize they are playing right into Trump's hands.

Daily reminder that people legitimately believe Trump is an idiot who has no idea what he's doing.

>Say something mildly offensive but not to terrible
>Outrage among the PC crowd (coincidentally his competition in this context)
>People on the fence and within the democratic party see the irrationality of the left
>People flock to Trump simply to spite the people who have no real reason to hate Trump aside from their own ideological bigotry.

This is why he's doing so well. The Bernie/Hilary supporters are literally creating Trump supporters on a daily basis and they don't even realize it lmao

What makes you think that he's going to close any kind of loopholes when he has so much riding on them? He wants to eliminate the IRS to lower his own tax liability, why the hell would he do anything to make him worse off?

Also, what's with these new CAPTCHAs? They keep populating new images, this is annoying

are you even serious right now

the one with trump has only negative things on it

how is universal healtcare a bad thing
minimum wage?
higher taxes for the rich?
pro-choice?

you're stating all the things bernie and hitler had in common, but those are all good things.
try harder next time

The fire rises.

TEN FEET HIGHER!

Did you even read what I had to say?

>Apples to oranges

The Trump one compares Trumps negatives to Hitler's negatives, and quite accurately I might add.

The Bernie one, also accurate, but compares Hitler's positives to Bernie's positives. Hitler did have some good ideas too, and was not 100% pure evil.

>Dorn-ald Trump
kek

>hitler did have some good ideas

bernie supporter ladies and gentlemen

>They can dish it out but can't take it
Are that user's memes too strong for you?

have you ever tought maybe that's what a country needs?
A person that won't manipulate people because he doesn't know shit about politics?

America will be great again.

Thank goodness this is only Sup Forums.

According to what you see here, Trump is hugely popular. Unfortunately (for his fanboys), this just is not the case in the real world. Trump is largely hated, and despised by rational thinking individuals. Thank goodness Sup Forums is not even close to reality.

Bravo.

Bernie 2016