>2016
>Not a Beta
Listen up all you Alphas, if there are any on this board. In the end, you will always be the cuck. Time and time again I see you faggots parading around with hot chicks. It doesn't even get me mad, you know why? After she gets bored of your money, success, and looks, she's going to realize that you are an asshole. When she really wants a family and a person to spend her life with, she'll start looking at nicer guys like me, who understand her, and who are sometimes sensitive. So in the end, you are the cuck, and it is hilarious. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Self bump

The world doesn't work that way. Sorry to break it to you

>after she gets bored of your money, success and looks
>money, success, looks
>success, looks
>looks

I don't think this board is your target audience, mate

You can't trade niceguy points
/thread

I see it time and time again.

lel I'm serious, though.

Maybe you are correct in certain situations; there are some women that can see past financial security and physical attraction...but we're talking about a pretty small sample size

stopped reading at beta

Success isn't really that hard, and typically takes a decent personality, or a complete sociopath. Either of which is smart enough to be able to get along with a girl far better than an autist like you.
Doesn't matter how great your 'personality' supposedly is, people want more. I've broken up with girls who are great fun because they aren't going anywhere. I've lost friends because they've stagnated in life.

Don't you worry betanon. When all the hot womens reach the point in their life, where they have 3 children and are single moms, they'll think about you in regret.
>I fucked all the hot, successful dudes
>>I was shallow and now I'm alone
>Oh wait, but I fucked some really hot dudes
>Kek, worth it.

Face it user. Stupid bitches will be forever stupid. Hot bitches will not be forever hot. Real bitches will be real. Stop aiming for the goddamn miserable cunts with daddy issues - The sex is easy, life is not.

b8

Just having a personality isn't nearly enough. You've got to bring something to a relationship, and that something tends to be money. You don't have to be a multi millionaire, but you've got to be a success in whatever it is you do. On top of that, looks is how you clue people in that your interested. No one's gonna go for someone who looks like shit. Fix yourself up. Everyone, bar people missing half their face or shit like that, has the ability to be at least a 7/10.

>After she gets bored of your money
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Op why are you poorly describing the movie daddy's home?

Fucking faggot trying to get laid. Jack your meat and get over yourself. Maybe start improving your fuckin shitty ass outlook on life

I dno't know hwats going on but check these trips plz

close

This. Plus a relationship is a fucking relationship. You should be friends with the person. If you're not fucking best friends you're gonna fuck yourself over

op was being sarcastic, now take these dubs and gtfo

trying this hard