I love Finland so much

I love Finland so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HA_rxemmR48
vocaroo.com/i/s0yIvcESFdJu
youtube.com/watch?v=LeZRhxSmU90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finns are so cute

online they act like massive meanie bullies but in real life they are a very shy and quiet people

I want a cute tight pink finn boihole so much

finland is very gewd

good post

>tfw don't live in Finland and recieve NEET bux

finland is cute

You guys must surely mean Norway right?

So this is the most talented man in Finland.

youtube.com/watch?v=HA_rxemmR48

ebin, he's legitimately retarded/autistic or something too and lives in some special care center :DDD

SUOMI ON PARAS

funland knows how to do a """"""""""""talent"""""""""" show

bravo binlan :DDDDDDDD

Hi

they even had David Hasselhoff as a judge for a few episodes

I love Finnish
Finnish are the best Japanese speakers
Finnish pronunce Japanese perfectly.

Finlando wa itiban iikuni dattaya
ippai iitoko attanda
hitotati tottemo ooini yasasiisi, kaasan mo taisoo kiniittetakke ^_^

vocaroo.com/i/s0yIvcESFdJu
How'd I do

This is the very reason I'm taking up Japanese. I've fuggin' learned English since I was 8-years old and ever since communicated in Runescape with basic English - now I'm 21-years old, but my rally accent has gone nowhere. I probably see as much English in my everyday life as I do Finnish. I know how to the pronounce words, but when I try to pronounce them, they come out... mongrelized. I can't do it. Why is English impossible for pronounce? Japanese on the other hand... I've heard that that it's actually possible to trick japanese into thinking you're some sort of ''language genious'' simply because you're Finnish and you get the prononciation right naturally for some reason. Btw, how did Marutei Tsurunen (Martti Turunen) get elected into the Diet of Japan? Japanese were supposed to be extremely xenophobic, yet they elected a fugging' Finn into their Diet.

No but honestly, I just love the Japanese. All the autism, engineering minds and the unapologetic national pride in being Japanese. The Japs set a great example for non-white countries how they too can be a nationalistic country too. Keep your nation Pure.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeZRhxSmU90

I can hear rally japanese

>Japanese were supposed to be extremely xenophobic, yet they elected a fugging' Finn into their Diet.
mongoloid solidarity