Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I just wiped and saw this. What do I do.
Halp

Eat it

cum on it and make it feel better

Probably just an anal fissure, too bright (the blood) to worry about I think.

Stop straining.

Stop eating junk

put the lid back on the ketchup

OP here, if someone get dubs I'll lick it

Are you on your period?

Maybe you wiped too roughly

/thread

rolling

if grill it period it okay
if boy it bad it mean you die no ruck

could be nothing. Could be bowel cancer. Away from Sup Forums. Off to Doctor. NOW.

Start licking

Its just paprika

Go to the doctor, that's an early sign if cancer.
>not having cancer when you browse Sup Forums

even my hemorrhoids are not that bad, been a 3 year battle so far, still loseing

Too little of toilet paper to be grill.

its just an ass hair faggot chill out

finish wiping the shit, and wrap up a ball of toilet paper, make it into a manpon, and leave it in your ass until bleeding ends. MAKE SURE IF THERE ARE ANY OPEN WOUNDS YOU DON'T GET SHIT IN THEM.

do it faggot

Gg start licking

I did this, got fingered by a doc "lol you HAD haemorrhoids"

you've got a hemorrhoid, and a bad one at that

Dude eat more fruit

Looks like the time my hemorrhoids exploded. Guessing that's what happened to you
Enjoy your bliss of painfree sitting.

if it was coming from the bowels, the blood would be very dark red, almost brown

Well, it's bright red so you're not bleeding somewhere deep up your ass.That is a good thing. Get a suppository for hemorrhoids and change what needs to be changed. Lose weight, eat more fiber or just get some time on your feet and not on a chair or couch.

Dude honestly it could be some weird bodily fluke or something weird you ate, all I know is once when I was 12 I jacked off like I usually did and blood came out (not very much) but when your 12 and basically only know that it's suppose to be white I got pretty freaked out. It never happened again but I've never told anyone.

>when I was 12 I jacked off
stuff comes out of your butt when you jack off? I don't think your'e doing it right

Use paper only for the most chunky stuff in future. Clean it with water. Hemorrhoids are a pain, but you get used to them.

That is not normal and you should've told somebody...like a doctor.

Bright red its almost definitely piles(hemorrhoids), dark red(brownish red) its serious...

Hemorrhoid gone pop most likely. Only something to worry about if it continues to be that bad for a few days, or the blood gets darker.

A S K - A - D O C T O R
dumbass...

buy licodaine, put it in your rectum, profit etc.