Are you a wavedashing god /b?

Are you a wavedashing god /b?

only the 2nd melee post i've seen on /b... marth main here

I play PM,I barely wavedash. I need to incorporate it in my play. My dashdance is meh too.
I waveland a lot, though, and I've got the motion down.

Wavelanding effortlesly before wavedashing? I think you need to check yo priorities bruhv

I've got NO love for marth mains. Whenever i play a good marth i just feel sodomized. My blue bird becomes a toy

I know ;_;
I just don't think of wavedashing when in shield or in neutral

IC's main

So I'm definitely good at melee

Ic's mains are a special kind of breed. Their motivation probably comes from bdsm snuffs

ICs are pure unaltered cancer
Same with Snake in PM

IC's take serious skill, have you witnessed a wobble?

Plus we're out ranged by most of the cast and all that needs to happen is for us to be separated.

Ic's are difficult and show skill

Ya. I'm gonna be the best. Im a god. Remember these words when you see me winning everything

they take skill
But they are absolutely no fun to play against

Hey guys villager main here to do I wavedash?! :3 sry nub here :$ xD

any of you fags played sm4sh ? is it fun ?

Sm4sh might be fun at "parties" or with casuals. But fuck it is so fucking nonrewarding and boring

pikachu is undermained
axe will make grand finals one day

ITT:Neckbeards still playing a 15 year old game made for children.

Nobody loves you

>oh no, people enjoy something and i'm miserable
>quick, pull some obscure social expectation to bash them with

falco's cool. he's fun to play as and against

. Playing falco vs someone who is better than you is a fuckfest of getting shrekt tho. What region are u from?

Neither will your furries that you main with.

You're really lonely, aren't you user?

Nice comeback

"Neither"

Fucking pathetic. Cut deeper next time faggot

Hehe xd nice meme. Stay in your basement shitter

I think the one thing that bothers me these days is 'EVERYTHING' anthropomorphic is now "furry". Furry used to refer to the creepy fat guy next door that dressed up in a throw away mascot out fit and perform lewd acts with other such people.

now literally anything and everything anthro is "furry".
Sonic? furry

Pokemon? furry

Mario? well mario actually does dress up in animal costumes so that's accurate....

The melee scene is actually one of the least autistic of any game. It's so mixed with all kinds of people and most are pretty chill

I never said it was autistic....

I know. I'm just dishing out some knowledge to the peeps. Didn't mean anything towards u. Keep shining bro

I've had conversations at work where I showed how hypocritical people really are.

Some guys at work were bashing furries, because original and totally just not the popular thing to do. I acted like I didn't hear them

I struck up a conversation about mass effects, which led to general aliens. I mentioned the blue chick (don't know the name) was really hot, which they immediately started circle jerking to "hot alien babes".

I basically called them out on hating furries earlier, and they were like "it's no the same thing". Told them "but it's still non-human and interspecies, why is it different? if you hate on furries because it's non-human, why are aliens, who are also non human, okay to be hard for?"

Silence. God I hate hypocrisy.

What?

remember my tag. I'm gonna be a fucking hero.

Puff main here

Ask me anything

bored, inane ranting bro, you can ignore it.

Fuck you

pft Ic takes no skil
>samus main

why do you hate the game so much, user?

>Wahhhhh I can't space ariels!!!

I enjoy making others angry over videogames, I'm also a 4k techies picker in Dota.

"Making people angry over videogames"

Edgy

I wouldn't say edgy, more like fetish.