What condiments would compliment this well?

what condiments would compliment this well?

Other urls found in this thread:

munchies.vice.com/en/articles/this-is-how-much-longer-youll-live-if-you-stop-eating-meat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Molten iron

Mayonnaise

Cum

My semen

Maple Syrup

Ketchup

dijon mustard and mayo

Cheese looks bad and meat too processed. I would suggest a bag to throw up in afterwards.

strawberry jam or cottage cheese

wasabi and gofuckyourself

Aids

Hummus

My seed

Your Granny's squirt.

Jelly

Branston pickle

Dicks

this

Cream cheese and mustard

Honey mustard master race

Well show us your high end deli delights faggot ?

Toothpaste

I think the ketchup would be rude and insulting, the mustard would be flattering, but the mayonnaise would compliment the shit out if it.

lifestyles larges fit me pretty well

horseradish, cut it with mayo if your a flaming pussy

mayo & tabasco sauce

worcestershire

Yum, That's tasty

Hollandaise

chocolate milk

Nutela

Zyklon B

I concur.

franks red hot, ranch and mustard
true story

barbecue sauce, or sriracha

Lipitor.

semen

Honey on one side, a tiny bit of mayo on the other, and baby spinach on top. Best combination of things for a sandwich

Dijon mustard or whole grain mustard

Also if you use anything but strong mustard you are a homosexual.

People who eat flesh die 3 years faster. Give it up fleshfags, our ancestors were mainly eating leafs, mushrooms and nuts. And when they hunted, they did it with pride. Our
ancestors wouldn't want us to eat supermarket flesh, that's shit and makes your health shit.

/thread

and so it begins

Our ancestors had an average life span of 30

Sure m8

Mango Chutney motherfucker

>giving a fuck what dumb dead people think

MY MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER

Did I compare our life to the guys who lived 2k years ago? No? Right faggot I didnt. You are so dumb. Do your research McDonald faggot.

munchies.vice.com/en/articles/this-is-how-much-longer-youll-live-if-you-stop-eating-meat

Journal of the American Osteopathic Association and many studies proved that you will die faster 3,5 years faster when you eat flesh.

Blond sheeps will always stay blind. Good bye.

Regular yellow mustard. You deserve a completely mediocre condiment with your completely mediocre sandwich. Use mayo on the other half if you want to

Yogurt sauce, mushrooms and please, cook this boy well