Hey Sup Forums I was soldering recently and hot ass solder dropped on my leg. It burned inside. I cant get it out...

Hey Sup Forums I was soldering recently and hot ass solder dropped on my leg. It burned inside. I cant get it out. Its under my skin. I think it wont get out on its own. Do i need to go to a surgeon or some other doctor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWmfNeLs7fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to the doctor you retard

Youll be fine. Happened to me thrice, and i never went to the docs

fucking retard
going to the doctor is the 1st thing u should do.

>Thrice

Did it get out on its own? Or you just live with it? I had a little colder ball of solder dropped on my other leg and i was able to just squeeze iut out / pop it like a zitt

There's lead in it... GO TO THE DOCTOR!!

Was it Mercury based?

pics or GTFO

Go to the doctor. Or do you live in one of those backwards ass countries where you'd be bankrupt for seeing a doctor?

Idiot

I dont know its normal Electronics solder

Can someone please post the source? I remember the song being very hypnotic

Doctors are fine here in Poland. Its just lack of time to get to them

youtube.com/watch?v=PWmfNeLs7fA

Just stop being a pussy and rip it out, post results

Electronics solder usually contains a mixture of argon and tungston forming what's known as an inert noble earth element. You should be totally fine.

O kurcze, grubo. Czemu jeszcze nie poszedles do zadnego doktora?

lol OP is gonna die of cancer in a few years just because he was too stupid to go to a doctor. GG

Find time? It's your own health, is it really not worth a half day (probably less) off from work?

2 dni temu sobie to zrobilem. Nie wiem w sumie. Nie mialem czasu

You are a god among men

Never once heard of this happening and I can't imagine how it would be possible. You get burned but the solder just comes off once it hardens. It doesn't go under your skin.

Idz idz, nie ma na co czekac. Jak bardzo boli?

It burned through my skin. Inside like couple of milimeters

Prawie wcale. Tylko jak dotykam

normal electronics solder has changed composition in the last few years. latest kind is lead free.

It says what it is on the label. You do have the label, right?

needle nose pliers should do fine

you must be made out of cheese or something

been brazing at 800+F and this never happened

Lepiej idz bo moze sie gdzies gleboko wpalilo. Nie ryzykuj, po prostu idz. I trzymaj sie bracie

I have roll with info on it. Kompernass H. GMBH Burgstrasse 21, 44867 Bochum Germany. www.kompe. mass .c om Electronics solder

pics or it didn't happen

Its nothing spectacular. Just a red/brown spot on my skin

That's the manufacturer, not the composition.

I dont know. Its only info on the roll of solder. Its a solder that came with soldering iron. Iron was made in 2015. i cant find anything in instruction manual either

How do you know there's solder under your skin?
Maybe it's just a burn.

It just says Package contents 1 solder. 1.5mm, 10g

Well i saw it burning in. And right after it burned in i saw silver spot under the skin

Also day after it happend i saw pus coming from it.

To imagine 20 years ago we used to shoot each other with bb guns be a damn man pussy.

ikr but i just want to know if its a big deal because solder is kinda toxic

only if youre soldering with lead solder. if its lead solder you might get heavy metal poisoning, then again since its only a drop of solder you'll still probably be fine.

Yeah it was little ball of solder. I dont know if its lead solder because there is no info on solder itself or manual. I will go to GP or something to be sure

>Iron was made in 2015

It's from Germany and manufactured in 2015. It's lead-free solder with high certainly. Leaded solder hasn't been sold in Europe for over a decade.

It's likely tin-silver-copper or tin-copper composition. You'll be fine as far as metal toxicity goes.

I'm with this guy What are you made out of cheese?
I've dropped solder on my skin a few times and it just peels off. Hurts like a bitch, but it doesn't burrow into my flesh.

How much solder did you drop on yourself? Sounds like you're using too much. You only need a dab, user.

It was a solder with flux inside. Iron was set to about 400-450 celcius. As i said once it got into my skin and i had to pop it like a zitt. This time it burned inside and its under my skin. Hole that solder made enroached

oh shit, I just do electronics. Nowhere near that hot. Nvm.

Pics or anything posted here is nothing more than fiction

As i said. Nothing spectacular. Brownish/red spot on my skin. I would be just a waste of time

Anyways, Thanks Sup Forums. I will go to GP and get help there. Thanks to you i can sleep tight without thinking about lead in my body