Just finished my 1st year of college. failed at least 2 classes. failed one class last semester. AMA

just finished my 1st year of college. failed at least 2 classes. failed one class last semester. AMA
will try to answer everything

This thread will surely fail as well.

why dont u give a little effort? is it fun wasting money?

i figured. i don't really do well at anything except games
>mfw i'm asian
>mfw i dishonoru my famiry

what classes

well i sort of planned on fucking around freshman year. hella drugs and shit. did better than i expected.

why would we ask you questions you cant read anyways

the classes i failed?
english class: essays and shit. absent too much. would've pass if i went to class but fuck it amirite?

also introduction to maufacturing processes. didn't buy the book. open book tests. kek. spent the money on some dank coke

moar pls

yea i'm blind as fuck too yo. my right eye is going to die

so you planned to fail. mission accomplished. how much money did you waste? you could just move their and get a job instead of purposely failing

You suck ass at cheating dude.

how much of ur mommy's money did u waste i should say

Never take Calculus and Physics/Chemistry at the same time. Shit will fuck you up.

Also might I add, I successfully cheated through 2 years of engineering college, and didn't do shit. Now I have to study 24/7

got 6k in grants, 5k in loans. took 6k loan from mom, contract and shit. rest of 5k from my pocket.
also a cal state. cheaper than other shit. should've gone community.

i don't have much but keep asking

nah. i cheat for people and other stuff but i don't cheat on academics. it doesn't represent my actual intelligence.
>inb4 what intelligence
i'm asian bro. come on. calc is hella easy, i just never do homeowrk;

jej, last of us was relevant, but not HP stuff

i'm MME and physics major bro. i'm fucked

my bad fam. that's all i got.

see

yea exactly. i don't wanna be stuck somewhere i don't belong. since this year was for fucking around i don't take it too personally.

so u wasted about 20% of 16 grand. $3200 and ur gpa is fucked

Why would you do that to yourself?

uhh tuition itself was 6.3k and rest was for dorms, which i got kicked out of but got a refund.
about gpa: my schools lets me retake classes and it forgives the shittier grade

because ME is for job and i love physics.

Fuck op, I failed 3/7 classes freshman year... What the fuck is wrong with me

wya user? most schools in the states let's you retake for grade forgiveness

Fuck user, I failed 4/4 classes this semester. Fuck me.

my friends did that last semester. 0.0 gpa. academic probation and shit. they're doing well right now tho. not as much drugs.

no one else? i guess this thread is done then.

Do you have to pay again for the classes you failed?

unfortunately, yea.

Damn. Going to a community college next year and I'm literally fucking retarded when it comes to math/science classes. No way I'm passing those those.

if you don't mind cheating, just wear basketball shorts and put all the formulas on your leg. if your teacher catches you just accuse him of being a sexual predator.
if you do mind cheating, then just study. no drugs no nothing.

also if you're a califag, apply for BoG fee waver. you don't have to pay for any classes. most states have something like it.

I would like to suggest adderall too. If you can find a supplier, shit works well.

Most college graduates, I've found, are either cheaters, cock suckers, or using special shit to pass classes.

yea i take adderall, but for fun. I do study and do homework on it sometimes but i like the amph tweak.

I wonder if it's yoohoo

fuck man. i'm just gonna let it all out now. I've got the final examinations for my whole degree at a very prestigious university. However, I can't bring myself to do any work at all.. I seem ready to let it go all to waste.

why do you suck so bad? Basically anyone over an IQ of 80 can pass any college class.

check'd
don't do it man. i'm not in position to say you shouldn't, but it's 1 year for me. you're throwing away years of work and shit
or do it. i don't give a damn. i just don't like wasting

because i've had an iq of 47 for the past year. drugs tend to kill your brain you know? i've been high more than sober. great year.

I obviously don't want to throw it away. There's no reason why I should... It's just maybe because there's so much pressure riding on it. I've already taken a year out to delay these exams. Fuck man...

I don't pity nor do I envy you. I just think you're wasting resources that could be better spent on someone who is a more worthwhile investment. Please, kill yourself in the cheapest manner possible.

Is that why niggers have so many degrees?

How's academic suspension treating you?

just study. get your faggot ass off of Sup Forums

well i'm still not on it. gpa is high enough for me to not be suspended. it's great.

yea you don't have to. i'm not asking for either. i just wanted to entertain some people by telling everyone what a huge faggot i am.
also don't be mad that i can USE my resources to have fun for a year you poorfag.

Nah, they get them because the university needs to meet quotas.

lol nah. that user is retarded. how to pass calc 2 with 80 iq. most of the niggers in my schools aren't taking harder majors. pussy ass monkeys.

you mean your parents resources.

meh. half and half. i paid for 11k with grants and my own money, the other 12k came from loans. 6k from mom. i have to pay her back within 10 years of graduation at a 3.1% compounded interest.

Yh. I'm gonna go for a smoke & not come on Sup Forums again for a month.

good luck user. get your degree and contribute something to this godforsaken society.

So casual.... One day you'll learn the value of a dollar son and you'll realize what a little fuckhead you sound like right now

probably. i do look back when i was younger and realize what a faggot i was. probably going to do the same when i'm 30 or some shit.

All I'm saying is that is real money you're spending whether you realize it or not. Try to save just $500 dollars and see how long that takes. This money you're wasting by failing classes is a LOT of money dude. You should really try to at least pass.

>Ds get degrees bruv

you know what user? i appreciate you trying to get some real world knowledge into my head. but unfortunately, i'm young as shit and grew up pretty well off. never needed, wanted, but not always got. i never went through a phase where my family didn't make rent or anything. i'm getting my shit together next semester. laying off the harder/prescription drugs (just weed and coke i guess) and going to start getting As and Bs

Well you're lucky user.. I wasn't so fortunate but I worked hard and earned a full scholarship so I had no choice but to pass or lose all my shit and my future

>still smoked weed every day
>made only 1 C in my 4 1/2 years

You can do it Sup Forumsrother

thanks Sup Forumsro i won't let you down fam.

Just promise me this: Don't you dare get a serious girlfriend user... You fuck everything that moves you hear me?

lol shit i just do drugs. bitches and hoes are too much trouble. i have a fuckbuddy but i rarely fuck
not a bad looking guy, just not good looking.

It's a C or better if you attend a decent school though. You can't get a C- either, it's a strict C or better.

D's are acceptable in lesser classes, i.e. history, english, composite writing, etc. but core classes require a C typically.

Alright well I'm done shitting so back to my real job. That's enough advice for one day. Good luck bud, do good and lay off the hard shit. Coke and weed only bruv

tanks bruv. i'll spark one up for thee

What is your ultimate goal? What are you hoping to get out of college?

uhh mostly some life knowledge. and a job. i'm not planning on living too long

Why is that?

this is all my young-ass brain talking so take it with a grain of salt
i don't want family, i don't plan on keeping friends for too long (except one but he's suicide by cop with me), i don't want to live when my body starts to deteriorate.
you know. regular edgelord shit. who knows, i might want to continue living when i actually get older. gotta keep an open mind

It's good to be self aware. Obv I don't know you personally so I hope this doesn't come off as condescending but I hope your perspective changes at some point and you choose to go on, even if it's not to college and a job that might not fulfill you. Life is tough. Best of luck to you.

I'll be back on the 15th of June to hopefully be able to say I justified everything I've done up to this point.

magnet, how do they work ?

yea a lot of my friends say what you're saying. don't worry about being condescending Sup Forumsro we on Sup Forums. thanks for your hope tho ;)

i'll ask you. remember lbfag and search taht shit at 3pm pst

uhh i don't fucking know. i think it's just a bigger version of the shit that keeps molecules together.

kk. i'll post at 3 pm pst with a picture of some buildings in oxford. hopefully i'll be happy and drunk at that point.

aite thread's about to die. later fam

How many chicks have you fucked?

>open book tests

what the fuck are open book tests? as in you're allowed to use books during tests???

peace Sup Forumsro

yea dude. it's a real thing.

5. 1 in college (distracted by drugs). 4 in high school

jesus fucking christ. over here in germany, studying is a goddamn torture

shit, at my uni, one isn't even allowed to fail a test more than twice. fail a test twice and you're out, literally.
also, at most unis, even if you passed, you can take an exam a second time to improve a grade. nope, not even that is on the fucking menue

Any memorable ones?

yea. number 3. white. fat ass. small tits. my favorite. fucked like a fiend for 3 hours.

yea the colleges over here in the states are ezpz