Mfw I'm browsing Sup Forums and I see someone post something racist/sexist/homophobic/Islamophobic/transphobic

>mfw I'm browsing Sup Forums and I see someone post something racist/sexist/homophobic/Islamophobic/transphobic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8
youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
instagram.com/ilikebumshaha/
youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How the fuck did this ashkenazi Jew get blue eyes?

Wow finlan racist and sexist much?

>mfw I'm browsing Sup Forums and I see someone post someone browsing Sup Forums

agreed, Sup Forums has become a new Sup Forums but without the multi layered spectrum of discourse that Sup Forums offers

Not uncommon at all, really.

>mfw I'm browsing Sup Forums and I see someone post something about someone browsing Sup Forums

>mfw I'm browsing Sup Forums and I see someone post something about someone browsing Sup Forums and posting something about someone browsing Sup Forums

>mfw I'm browsing Sup Forums and I see someone post something about someone browsing Sup Forums about someone posting something about someone browsing Sup Forums and posting something about someone browsing Sup Forums

>mfw I'm browsing Sup Forums and I see someone post something about someone browsing Sup Forums about someone posting something about someone browsing Sup Forums about someone posting something about someone browsing Sup Forums and posting something about someone browsing Sup Forums

Oh no wait, I wasn't supposed to quote myself. My mistake.

It's because you're racist/sexist/homophobic/Islamophobic/transphobic

lolz

it's 2016 for god sake.

oh fuck.
>mfw I'm browsing Sup Forums and I see someone post something about me posting something racist/sexist/homophobic/Islamophobic/transphobic

>it's 2016 for god sake.

2017 will be the year of race wars, mass deportations and ethnic cleansing

youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8

Jews are some of the most mixed people out there, it's not surprising

>eternal anglo comedy
wew not falling for your tricks

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE

Where can I get more rare Jimmies?

Who is this faggot even?

Go to the source, Greek brother.
instagram.com/ilikebumshaha/

youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8