Hey guys

Hey guys

Yesterday I found out the girl who I've been in the friendzone with for over 2 years is pregnant

I was shocked at first but now I think about it I feel something like this could bring us closer together. She has no idea who the father is which gives me an opportunity to show her how fatherly I can be and be a makeshift dad for the child

I'm certain she'll need all the friends she can get when it's born and if I'm there she will naturally be drawn to me, ergo bringing us closer and eventually together

And I'm sure having a child will make her feel like she's less attractive to most guys which is a plus for me

This time next year guys, I will have the girl of my dreams and a ready-made family

I just want the baby born now so I can kiss my girlfriend :)

you fuckn beta

This can't be real. No one is this fucking sad.

Betas, in the end don't get the girl. I will so who's beta ?

I'd do anything to be with her, if that means accepting somebody elses child as my own then so be it

Hope this is bait, otherwise please kill yourself.

you m8, you are the beta

Explain why a future father-to-be would commit suicide? Fucking idiot

>beta
>getting a girlfriend soon

Pick one now GTFO

Actually, betas are second in the fucking hierarchy. You're not a beta, you're not even an omega. You're one of those fucking pilot fish who swim around sharks, feeding on their leftovers and parasites.

Clearly she doesn't want to be with you, and if she gets with you, she will cheat on you. Find another girl.

/thread

lmao hilarious bait

I'm pretty sure she does want to be with me. Since I heard about the pregnancy she's replying to my texts more frequently

kappa

She's just using you. But go ahead and do it if you really want to. Just saying you'll regret it and you're pathetic.

Plottwist: shes a dude. The pregancy is just a big piece of cancer.

Question from someone with english as 2nd language:
The whay you difference a friend who's a girl and a girlfriend is the space? it is not spelled the same way? Is there any way to seperate them oraly?

Only women think crazy shit like this. Go find steroids immediately you beta duckfart

If the girl says she wants tour cock its your girlfriend
If she doesnt want your cock,its just a rape victim

Okay if this is bait I'm biting, but dude, have a little self-esteem, she is a slut that doesnt even know who the father is and you want to get with her and take care of an alpha's baby? That's the most beta thing i've read in Sup Forums for a while.

You are so cringeworthy man. Hurts to imagine you exist you fucking beta cuck

Girlfriend: lover
Girl-friend: friend that's a girl
Orally:
Girlfriend: lover
Just say friend

Holy shit you are one sad cuck meme

step-father to be. there you go user. fixed that for you

she's replying because she's fucking pregnant. She literally had to get pregnant for her to TEXT you

Getting friend zoned by a pregnant girl who doesn't know who the father is, just kill yourself now

Damn dude. You are one desperate loser, aren't you?

dumbasses

lmao she's gunna use u for all ur worth and when u cant provide anymore she's going to drop you without hesitation

You have entered a new level of cuck mode

>willing to raise another guys kid
>not even in love with her
>is happy that she will feel worse about herself so he can slide in
>thinks this will change things
Conclusion : real dad will probably come back and start banging her again while you're changing diapers in the other room.

Women can be assholes, she's desperate right now and she knows you like her , thus, she's going to use her. If she didn't get feelings through these 2 years , she won't know. Don't feed into there bs.

She doesn't know who the father of her child is, sound like the biggest slut in the world and you still can't get with her!

No, forget it.
First, it´s probably not gonna happen and then you´re gonna get stuck with the "makeshift dad" role for the kid whenever she needs someone to take care of the kid until she finds an actual "makeshift dad" where you´ll just have to step aside. And you complain about your "makeshift dad" role not getting you to have a relationship with her, you´ll just look like that asshole that used the fact she had a kid to get into her panties.

Second, starting a relationship in these conditions is a terrible idea and will only bring arguments between you two.

It´s been over 2 years, get over her, stop planing miserable schemes like this and find someone that actually likes you.

You're a freaking psycho

Why do you keep hurting yourself like this OP?
Why are you such a pussy?
Honestly, you never ever had a girlfriend right? At most you kissed one girl on the lips for a joke and that was it, am I correct?
Otherwise I can´t understand how you are still such a cringy beta.

go for it, OP. people can change.

Kek

There was a movie like this once, can't remember the name, beta guy took in a his dream girl when she got pregnant

Ended in tears when Chad came back and she left beta to go back to Chad.Rare for Hollywood to be so realistic , but that's what will happen to you OP

Give up now, will end in tears

Anyone know the name of the movie? Just curious

How Stella Got Her Nigger Back
99.9% positive