You will never be a german soldier marching with your bros to stalingrad to partake in the greatest...

>you will never be a german soldier marching with your bros to stalingrad to partake in the greatest, bloodiest and most decisive war in the history of mankind and die for your country after killing three commishits first

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jHq2r6BQA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They look like they haven't eaten in weeks.

iktfb

Sometimes I just fantasize of being a German sniper during the battle of Stalingrad, camping in a bombed-out apartment with my kar98k for months end sniping the shit out of the reds with a kill count that makes Simo Hayha proud. I shit and piss in jugs and bottles and eat stale bread and apartment rats I cook over a fire.

Finally the reds find me but I booby trapped my location and die after killing eight of them with my carefully placed nades and luger pistol.

>implying you wouldn't be sniped by pic related the moment you lay down to look through the scope of your sniper rifle

Stop it Cletus. You're embarrassing us again.

Are those guys just escaped Auszchswitz?

INTO THE MOTHERLAND

>I am extremely insecure and sensitive of my reputation on an anonymous kazkh goat herding forum

Kill yourself.

Was she at Stalingrad? Anyways I'd pop a bullet in that bitch, sneak over to her dead body, rape it then cannibalize her legs because im starving and there is no food.

>ITT : kids whove been played CoD and any kind of war fps too much

Her name is Klavdiya Kalugina. No, it seems she was not at the battle of Stalingrad.

>supporting the eternal hun and eternal teuton

what's wrong with you people?

Not unlikely.

>not wanting to instead storm normandy

That's World war 1 map.

normandy was some shit battle
Singapore is where it's at
>tfw you'll never reck the global enemy nr1 on a bike while outnumbered 2 to 1

nah nah nah normandy=greatest invasion ever and thrning point in human history

we could have had a red europe if not for normandy
imagine the possibilities if the majority of resources was on the communist side of the cold war

Fuck that entirely. No way that would have lasted anyway. Why would you want to live under a communist dictator who years before ww2 just threw a huge purge and killed and threw people who may or may not have been political enemies into gulags? You don't like sweet sweet delicious DEMOCRACY?

nah fuck capitalism and "democracy"
youtube.com/watch?v=7jHq2r6BQA0

Yeah, but people starve in lenghty wars such as that one, specially if they overextend their supply lines

you're a Soviet soldier and you can always make a staircase of frozen German corpses. You're a Soviet tank and you jam to clean the tracks of your tank from the Germans. you're a Soviet artilleryman and always ready to throw the shells on the German positions. And in 1945 you together can rape German women. I'm Russian and I'm proud of it. Someday we'll do it again.

the nazis had a far better k/d than you in the eastern front kek