Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums

This girl used to be in one of my classes.
We only really talked on occasion.
She's got an 8/10 body, and she's a bit of a slut

Anyways, she just added me on snapchat out of the blue, even though I haven't seen her in months.

How do I get nudes?

Pic related

Send a dick pic

And post results

tell her you have always thought she is bangin hot and you it would make your day to see more

are you fat? are you ugly? what am i working with here?

say "isn't the weather beautiful outside today. nudes please?" trust me. works everytime

rape her

do it

>what am I working with here
Kek

She has friends I see a lot, I won't get zero consequences if I misread that shit

6'0", 165. Not super fit, but a ~7 inch dick. And idk about looks, I've been called hot before but I don't usually get much action b/c I'm an awkward faggot

Bump pa dump

Just send a dickpic faggot and post results

She looks very familiar to me. Any more info?

This fuckin guy

>get hard
>put on some tight boxers
>make sure outline of cock is visible
>send it to her with no context
>post reply

OP here
Can you guess her name?

Start with J?

Why is that even relavent

nice b8 m8

Nah

Who the fuck cares send her you dick you faaggggottt

Why the fuck would you want nudes? Just be a fucking man and tell her to get hes ass over there for a bucket of cheerios and some dicksauce.

Alright faggots give me one minute, my snapchat is legitimately acting fucking retarded

Just send a dick pic

If she added you out of the blue, she's either drunk and with her friends and it's a prank or she is making the first move. In either case, she wants the D (otherwise she wouldn't have agreed to the prank). So now it's your turn. Do anything. Talk to her, the less awkward, the more direct, the better!

What's her snapchat

Just fucking ask her why she added you and how she got your snapchat then talk to her until you use sexual innuendos and tesase her with boxer pics or things oyu can say was an accident if shit dont pull through, or that you werent aware, its that fucking easy faggot, as long as you have a big fucking dick and some good wording oyu will fucking get all the nudes

get working faggot, tits or gtfo

Might've been drunk but Idk when she added me. I wasn't active on my snapchat for a bit

I'll talk to her, just give me a minute to boot up the laptop, my phone cant handle snapchat for some reason