My girlfriend of almost 5 years just broke up with me

my girlfriend of almost 5 years just broke up with me
general feels thread
I need your help Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go lift

Ok bitch. Why did she leave you. Cock carousel?
How old are you both?

Don't worry, if you really do love her you just want her to be happy.
I bet she is pretty happy right now. Sucking some guys dick. Maybe. Probably.

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaa

we have been fighting about stupid little shit that doesn't matter at all.
I'm 22 she's 19

You could kill yourself?

you won't find an another one
you should just kill yourself

been highly considering
if someone rolls 71 ill an hero on livestream

same thing happened to me about 8 months ago, man. to make things even worse my best friend had died the year before it happened. I was a goddamned mess, had no will to do anything, really let myself go, gained 20lbs, felt like absolute shit about myself. But over time I got over her and one day I decided I was done being unhealthy and feeling like shit abotu myself, so I stopped eating junk and started working out 2-3 times a week, and I have since lost 30 lbs, thats 10 more than I had gained, and I'm in the best shape of my life and feel fucking amazing and am 100% over my ex, something that i literally didnt think would ever happen.

Don't worry, Sup Forumsro, things will get better. You have to choose to make them better, though, it doesn't just happen on its own, you have to work at it.

I feel you Sup Forumsro.
You've to be strong and get trough this

71 get

if you kill yourself she wins

Don't be a bitch and lift

Connor?

Would you want her back if you met someone better looking and without her flaws?

roll

no not connor

This is the fucking truth, but most of the faggots on here (OP probably included) don't want to work for anything, they just want to bitch and whine and feel sorry for themselves.

reroll

same thing happened to me, grow a pair and understand that we are born alone and die alone

atleast you spend some time with a person you love

>doesn't matter at all

if she had great qualities i loved then probably not

Roll:')

I feel you. Mines tripping as well, and age difference with us is 20 - 18. Bitches always trip, especially when they're young.

Roll

BRUH! happened to me 3 days ago, we were 3 years together but u know what? im a little ok with that since i know i will get through it and have a lot more time to do things i love doing like playing LoL, going to gym, do drux and maybe fuck some other bitches? bro youll make it somehow i believe in you :)

see my 71

10/10

roll

I am getting pretty paranoid lately. Whenever I see... Her online on facebook while my friend (let's call him T) is online as well, I imagine them talking. I know there's just a small chance of that happening but I just can't stop thinking about it.

What is user, are u alright?

>A girl I knew was a total attention whore.
>Never arrived to class on time and always made sure to make a huge fuss about it.
>Didn't talk to her all that much but i did have a few conversations with her.
>Her wrists had cuts and burns all over them, she wore t-shirts so she never hid them
>I asked her why she was hurting herself like that.
>She said ''No one loves me and my life is painful'' etc etc.
>''No one loves you? What about your parents or you boyfriend?''
>Answer she gave to me was something like ''They don't really love me'' or some shit
>Made a point not to interact with her too much after that, because she's an attention whore
>End of the school year she came up to me and asked if I wanted to go somewhere with her that Sunday
>I'm not good in these situations so I couldn't say no even though I didn't like her
>Sunday came and we went to the top of one of those tower car parks
>Just as we got to the top she told me that she wanted to be here as a witness to her suicide
>Oh shit, I thought, she was going to jump and she was going to force me to watch
>Had I know she was going to do this shit I would never have gone with her
>Not watching unless you do a flip, I said that to try and shock her into realizing this was stupid
>Complete shock was written all over her face. She had thought I'd try to stop her
>Ehh?! A-aren't you try to stop me?
>Nah, go ahead, If you really wanted to live you'd stop yourself
>After a while she got down off the edge

She walked up to me afterwards and tried to hug me with tears in her eyes but i told her I loved someone else, she asked me who and I told her to read the first letter of every line.

same here
my ex broke up with me at the age of 19, i was 21 at the time
seems like girls tend to break up at that time because "might miss out on something" or god knows why

Too young to have a real relationship play the field worry about settling down when you are older.

I know how you feel. I was doing this as well but szopped eventually.
The only thing I care now is to keep contactvwith her.
I don't wanna loose her

My gf of a year left and is being a bitch about everything. I would be sad, but in reality that just means I won't have to deal with someone who would've ended up treating me like shit later on.

How does it feel? I've been wondering how the guy whose gf ive been sleeping with and convinced to leave him after 5 years feels.

getting more dick and partying seems to be really important now-a-days

Fuck you, it's john cena

loks like it yeah
instead of working towards a stable relationship, they hop onto some other guys dick just to know what its like
sad thing man

might've posted this the other day
am still confused about her

short summary

>meet girl online
>text for a month back n forth
>decide to meet up
>very pretty girl
>same kind of humor
>spends 3 days at my house
>we have a lot of fun, go to the movies, friends party, sex
>continue to meet up for the next 5 months
>just before christmas tells me she cant do it anymore
>gets back together with her ex
>3 months pass without any form of contact
>slowly start texting again
>i get "i've missed you in my life" messages
>last week
>some more of those kind of texts
>ask her if she'*s happy
>she says overall yes

i asked her why she's still so unsure about how she decided
she told me she "isn't unsure" and buts two texts with "it was beautiful with you" after that

what is up with this girl, besides obviously trying to either get me to tell her i want her back or keeping me on the back burner?
she answered my "catalog of questions" with a simple
>got better things to do
>please forget the whole thing

and continued to text me days later, like nothing happened

i just took a few lines of amphetamins and drank 3 beers. i don't feel anything right now. try this.

never stick your dick in crazy, run while u can

she's crazy in your eyes too then?

forget her, obvi trying to keep you as "plan b" if current doesnt work out
>Protip: 2nd place only makes you the first loser

so she's just stringing me along then
guess i should've figured that out sooner

Dealing with the same shit, she's not worth your effort or time. Just think, wife material? If no, you enjoyed your sex, move on. She's playing you and seeking attention, you don't want that kind of person fucking with your head user.

>listen to this Sup Forumsro

nice dubs
yeah, i did enjoy sex wit hher, but on the other hand i was convinced that she was worth it, at one point she looked like she was into genuinely trying it
but guess i was wrong believing her in the end

Good advice user, you are as wise as your subs are awesome

Exactly. This guy gets it

Couldn't agree more user.

Yeah I can see that perspective, nice post, and I vote 'agree'

Agreed

She wants dat same age dick breh. She's immature and fuck around first, then meet some new guy, then become a loyal bitch who'll get engaged within a year. It's the circle of young adulthood. You on the other hand should take this time to sample all the girls you can pick up, focus on YOUR life and make it baller, finish school if you haven't, do some crazy but safe stuff, save up, then find a nice girl past her immature indecisive stage and settle down and enjoy life. True story.

Hey, I wanna share my story with you.
short story
>be me
> meet girl via internet and we meet in real life
> we text everyday and I really start to fall in love with her my first time
> I've had 2-3 relationships before but it was never really love, just sex and good feeling
> I confess her my love and she rejects me
>she said I'm important and she doesn't want to loose me
> I tell her it's okay. We talk till now over 2 years and met a few times.
> she never said things that she mught have feelings for me
> I still love her after 2 years and think of her everyday
Anons, I don't really know what to do.
I thought about suicideybut I don't wanna. Not as long as she's there.
But I also don't wanna live everyday like this..

sounds like it at least. at minimum isnt returning interest and from my experience with the long distance/ online shit it isnt worth trying to stick out or hold on too

samefagging here is strong

guess that's that then
real shame, as she really did look like she meant it, during the time we were dating

a good time was a good time.
Times change and if she didnt choose you after everything then you cant let yourself get stuck.

Thanks. Dubs are my specialty.
Listen mate, good sex will mess with your psyche. If she cared about you at all she wouldn't be giving you all this mindgame bullshit where she's trying to play you to get back to her. It's just a pitiful ploy for attention.

Yeah it hurts to find out someone cares less than you do, but as soon as you realise it you can move on and be the better guy that you are.

Also sage advice of don't stick your dick in crazy.

You're totally right

Checked and old pasta is old not fooling anyone these days

Op here.
Every girl is crazy
Should we just be fags?

You're on Sup Forums. You're already a fag

guess so
told her that she should live with her choice, but it looks like she can't or just doesn't want to
oh well
yeah, you're right
she did tell me she didn't want to use me as a 2nd choice, but that's what she's ultimately doing

Why would I give that much of a shit over wanting people to think that they agree with me.

it happens dude. do yourself a favor and just do some shit you enjoy and let yourself heal. work on building up your self confidence. I just got divorced shit sucks but it's not the end of the world.

Any OC greentext stories?

> go on google
> find local uhaul
> MOVE THE FUCK ON
Dont waste (more of) your life hoping she will just one day profess her undying love to you. There will be others, but 2 years and shit hasnt changed...

Hope you're doing all right man. Turn those negative vibes into personal drives.

Yeah, I don't even have hope that she loves me.
Maybe we can have sex.
And I really can't bring it over my heart to stop having contact with her

Just drink until you can't feel feelings anymore.

That's what I did.

Just wanted to stop by to let you guys know that it gets better. Really. Just don't give up, keep trying, keep striving to better yourself. Do that first. Then the good things will follow. Bros. please believe that. You can do it.

Godspeed anons.

rolling

>feelsbadman.jpg

Thats her problem, you should have been the choice. girls always want a fall back guy and know how to keep you in the pocket. I let myself be that person. I dont want that for others, if it can be helped

Same here. A lil bit drunk, now take another glass

Hey Sup Forums,

Got divorced yesterday and have to pay a fuckton of child support for a kid that isn't mine.

Gonna an hero soon, what are painless ways to kill myself?

Yeah. I'm waiting two years now but I belive it get's better.
You helped me a lot anons.
I normally don't open to other people unless I knowbthem welll

Having Feelings for a girl kill yourseleves.

Move on, I know it's difficult but she isn't loosing sleep over it. She probably doesn't realise. I'm not denying how you felt, but two years is a long time to keep holding on. Tonight before you go to sleep have a big think about all that you did together, all that you felt and feel, then put it into a little memory boat and let it float away.

Need to let go and live on. Don't sit around waiting for life to hand you what you want, go take it.

All Ms BTW. Sage relationship giver.
-H

So there's this girl and I really want to try something with her, I know she may be looking for a relation but I don't know

I just don't want to be alone for my whole live but I'm very scared that the things go wrong and I end up even worse gor me. I have no problem with being rejected, but I'm not sure of being able to keep a good relation. Thoughts?

Obviously, pic related

If she doesnt have romantic feelings for you, i doubt sex will sound good but i cant speak on your situation.
Besides sex would make you feel more attached then YOU will be the one to start the next "got attached to a girl who didnt want me and now shes gone" thread
You have to try to find someone else or work on yourself champ.

I was just going to say the same thing. Agreed

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

Thank you user. I saved your message and take it to my heart tommorow.
Havebyou went trough the same?

Seriously user, Ive been in a similar situation but to different extents. Stop talking to her right now. Leave. Find someone else. It took me a year of lies and fake fucks she claimed she was giving for me to see right through it all and move on. You absolutely need to. If she doesn't care then she never loved you or would have, but if she chases after you then you have your girl. Its a win win and you need to do it. Trust me.

Underage b8

An hero livestream.

can I have a hug, anons?

Fuck off spacenigger we're full

Go for it. The longer you wait nothing will change. You need to make a move.

Listen man and listen up hard. Fuck that attitude, stop putting women on a pedestal above you, they are just like you. Don't go searching for a relationship, you'll just find someone who doesn't care.

Here's advice for all you guys and girls, improve on yourself everyday, don't go chasing relationships. As soon as you start being yourself, happy and healthy with life someone will wander in and realise how great you are and want to be with you. It's that easy, doesn't matter what you look like, as long as you're improving that's all that matters.

-h

move to another country