Alright Sup Forumstards, it's a wonderful Wednesday and time for sharing you secrets

Alright Sup Forumstards, it's a wonderful Wednesday and time for sharing you secrets.
"You can't hold it in forever" - Constipated user

Sometimes I pretend I am retarded and shit in my hand and throw it at people.

Sometimes I paint my cock orange and stand next to a basket of carrots. When someone inevitably grabs my cock, I stab them to death with the carrots. Then I fuck the stab holes that I just made and hide the evidence. Only on thursdays tho

Just got some surgical scalpels. I may have made a very poor choice, or the best one ever. It was so easy to cut, it didn't even hurt. What now?

I smoke rocks...

i jerked off in front of the window before for some thrill and i hadn't realized until after I came that some kid was watching me

I want to watch my wife suck another guys cock

I feel in love with a 15 year old girl, I'm 21, she lives thousands miles away from me, and is the only person that have ever told me that she loves me

i suck cocks behind my gf's back

I fell in love with a boy I found on this site, but i'm not gay

wtfm8

Sometimes I don't do my homework.

I see dead people

That's not a secret faggot

the game

How do you do this is she asleep during? Do you have to go slow as to not wake her?

if my junk is extra smelly i'll touch it and then smell my fingers alot. dunno why. i just kinda "enjoy" the smell

I am getting banned on Facebook for some stupid reason and I feel suicidal

How long have u worked at the morgue

I finger my belly button and sniff it....and like it

yeah, like you know me...

i met with guys from a gay forum or go to sexbars

This thread is FBI bait brehz

Is it assbro?

GF of 5 years broke up with me yesterday because college and relationship is too much pressure for her. Feeling like shit.

Once while on vacation I fucked a 7/10 but when I came home I told my friends she was a 9.5/10 and have never told anyone the truth....tfw they would disown me if the truth came out

>pressure
that's bullshit and she knows it.

is assbro the femboy from yesterday's thread?

Sick fuck

Holy shit are you me?

I cheat on my boyfriend, i say im going to work but really im going to derricks to get fucked

what's she so mad about? oh nvm she's a jaguars fan. plenty to be mad about. kek

Tits or gtfo

My penis expanded through my monitor and am black

Under18

do you smoke weed, not have a job and live at your parents house?

is durick a nig?

You dont want to see them they are small.

Hi, I'm Bruce Willis

At least you had a relationship, I have been lonely my entire life, and it fucking sucks

Das anna kkkendrick shopped on some faggots head u retard

No, I can't smoke because my job drug tests. And I own a really nice home on a golf course. Interesting we both like the smell of our nuts though.

Please stop

Nigga ur like 16

Post your tits you cheating whore. I am a fan of small tits. One of my favorite fucks was a small titted chick. Of course her obsession with getting fucked in the ass helped.

Agreed,
She's kinda depressed, but refuses to seek help or take medicines.
Anyway, I've always been a nice BF for her, so gotta respect her decision.
At least all of her family calls me to check if I'm ok. Got their support lol

>trailer park detected

I smoke weed everyday and no one in my family knows

I'm 21...

I'm sure you must know this deep down but that is a bullshit reason.

Feel sorry for you bro. She was my first and only GF ever (I'm 25 now, started dating her at 20).
Back to shitty lifestyle now

I once took an avergaed height but 8/10 girl on a date, dinner and a movie. After watching a pretty good film and talking lightly over dinner, we proceeded home, did not imbibe alcohol, proceeded to bed and had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

today I've lost my virginity to a bitch and concluded vaginas are overrated

also realized I need to buy a fleshlight in order to recover my penile sensitivity, as apparently i'm strangling my cocknerves with my hands

No i cant you will find me and tell on me. I hate anal fyi

Yea I know, but what can I do abaout it?

Nigga ur 21 so what get time to like urself b4 u become pussywhipped

>Pretend

good deal. just give her some space and time to think things over. if you guys are taking a break def try to land a date or two. go out to the bars post on fb. just make her mad jealous. i'm already laughing at her anger

Lose weight, get money, fuck bitches. And don't underestimate hanging out with friends to get over shot like this. So many guys don't realize how much it helps.

I tried to kill myself atleast twice times, didnt work cause i didnt do it right(since i'm still here >_>). Did the most pussy way to cause I got scared midway through. But now, I'm gonna take my existent and use it just to piss people off ;)

Yeah life for me is total shit, I have literally nothing to live for, and I know it will only get worse, the only reason I don't an hero, it's because I don't want my family to suffer

Someone's not doing it to you properly. I have gotten 4 chicks to try it and every single one of them loved it. My wife won't even give it a go which really sucks. Still, post tits, I have no interest in finding you, just wanna see some itty bitty titties.

and i'm supposed to care for some reason? i was making a joke which obviously flew right over your simple head.

>I have nothing to live for
>I don't choose the cowardly route of suicide because of family

Those are two contradictory feelings. Either you have something to live for or you don't.

You dont want to an hero because u dont want to die family is just the 1st obcious excuse u fag a big step in enjoying life is trying to enjoy it

There is nothing about myself to like

You failed at telling a joke. Relax and move on spaz.

My grandma was Angela Lansbury when she passed away I was only 8, she left some money for me in a trust with my mother as guardian, mom blew thru most of it on pills and dicks and speed, now im just a fucked up guy who could have had a great start in life, I never tell anyone my back story and that my parents are dead

>683828718
>683828657

Friends do help, but I'm a loner guy and don't have many. That's why I come here, and rarely see any good response.
Thanks for the chat guys. In my position right now, it helps A LOT.

i lost my virginity to a prostitute

Friends do help, but I'm a loner guy and don't have many. That's why I come here, and rarely see any good response.
Thanks for the chat guys. In my position right now, it helps A LOT.

Fedoralord detected.

Well then start changing and improving yourself, because right now you sound like a pussy bitch

Everything gets better at some point man. Don't quit. Your time will eventually come

Then get something to love for. Decide on a goal and move toward it.

you're the one spewing out insults like you're the fucking meme king or some shit. suck a dick, dude. and just cuz you didn't get the fucking joke doesn't mean it failed ya boob. it just means that you didn't get it.

See this u gay

i met a girl on kik and fucked her i have a boring wife

Stop attention whoring, or stop cutting?

You should still lose weight, fuck bitches and get paid. Don't let life pass you by.

I've been with girls I could have sworn were perfect. Then you find the real one.

Be a man and move forward.

Calm. Down.

You failed. Stop being defensive and just move on.

I'd actually quite like to be female.

I try, but I always fail, I'm telling you I'm totally useless

I agree 110%

kek so true

nice one man!

idiot shrek poster, detected.
retard incest breeder, detected
sperglord memefest collaborator detected
unoriginal hey guys watch me do the same thing over and over again guy, detected
never going to stop being a faggot, detected

I liked this boy for a few months and it kinda felt like love. I was thinking a lot about him and how we cuddle kiss have sex etc. the problem is we don't have a lot in common but somehow talk a lot. knowing this I am aware that probably nothing will happen and to be honest I think I'm not the one for him so I found a fuck buddy. turns out I was having those thoughts cause I was horny. Hope he feels the same it would be horrible if I break his heart

Thx man, I hope so

who wouldnt?
shits fucking easy bro

I am a narcissist and have sucked dicks. I resent myself for who I allowed myself to become. Everyone has surpassed me in life. I have no friends because of trust issues. But for some reason I just wont die.

Couldn't agree more.

Kek, agreed, that's really funny user

Telling someone to calm down doesn't mean they were mad to begin with. Keep up with the damage control though, it's working perfectly for you.

Right on, well said.

Really interesting choice of letters

like the capitalization and no punctiation

keep going bro!

Fair point. I kind of have to agree m99, even though you shit marbles through a drinking straw on the regular, you are obviously right. Fucker.

I do try to enjoy it, I'm always faking a smile and trying to be the funny guy, but in the inside I'm already dead

I paint furry waifu murals on my bedroom walls. Not one been in my room in years.....not even mom. Now I will do graffiti writing to make everything an ambiguous anomaly to keep my outcast vibe.

No weight to loose. Got my own engineering office and make enough money I believe.
Gonna start gym again next week, maybe even work on another graduation, now that I've got time to spare.
Gotta move on.
Thanks for the support man

I met a girl on kik, and feel in love with her
Mfw she lives thousands miles away from me