Mobile friendly trap thread. No webms

Mobile friendly trap thread. No webms

Other urls found in this thread:

lunaloverlove.tumblr.com
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's wrong with webms? Work just fine for me.. Sounds like you need a better phone.

Hello boys and grills

Webms have to be opened in a new tab for me. Have a LG g3..

1. stop making these threads
2. switch from Apple to Android and you'll have no webms issue

moar

my snapchat is jailbaitmayhem, I'm picky but love attention pls message I'm horny

more of this

>no webms
gtf off your iphone faggot and buy a computer poorfag

>mobile friendly
>no webm

Shit phone confirmed.

Sauce???

On an iPhone simply install the vlc app from the App Store

No clue.

or just an iphone

obligitory tits and timestamp please you sexy fuck

lol she's so hard the whole time

Sauce?

cat taylor

>no webms
>this nigger

Holy fuck who is this.

I don't know saved from another user

>What's wrong with webms?
If /b was a water park, the phone fags are splashing around in the kiddy pool with their little toys ,join them if you want or swim out to deep water with us PC fags

Fuck. Would literally marry.

can castrated dicks get boners?

The whole vid of this has never been found. It always cuts out right when she's about to get fucked.

lunaloverlove.tumblr.com

That's the full vid from her tumblr.

Posting the only trap worth posting

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

You should do what this guy said I have no issues on my android

ahem

how is he a faggot for posting traps lol?

I'd assume so

Oh look its this fag again

shaddap kunt

Calling someone a fag in a trap thread lol autistic faggot

Autism

chicks with dicks
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

Name pls?

fag is the traditional nomenclature on Sup Forums for other users , you just used the same term , it's such a deeply ingrained part of the culture

Roodypoo to you!

i forgot no webms

hey,we can post anything becoz Op won't see it if it's a webm

>mobile friendly
>no webms

If the trap thing didn't give away your immense faggotry, your utter lack of knowledge of how to use your already gimped for the simple iPhone certainly sealed the deal.

>Mobile friendly trap
>No webms
nigga wat

this

That's what he said wasn't it?

>gender dysphoria isn't a mental disorder

Sounds awful. Mine just opens it like a normal video and its a chinese phone with android

Moar!!!

PLZZ SAUCE

you cant play webms on mobile?

I do not care. If this is trap, I am willingly a fag forever.

No way that I know of, unfortunately

Xiaomi represent

WHO IS THIS SEX BOMB

Is that anzu?

You can, you just have to not be a fuckin iphone fag

>no webms
>2016 using shitty phone
>trap
Use clover cuck

Traps, not shemales you cunt, almost killed my boner

To the Sup Forumstant who posted pic related:

You're not offended that I used your ass on the sharethread, right? lol

thanks for giving me your collection btw, that's some smooth fucking camerawork. What type of camera do you have? How do you do ass shots?

Oy vey.

There is a Sup Forums app that lets you play webms

name

rip, short legs

filename/10

>gender dysphoria isn't a mental disorder

Transexuals get small brain areas that have to do with alot of the gender stuff that most people take for granted being fucked up whilst in the womb. Basic instincual stuff like female babies prefering faces, boys being attracted to objects and mechanical things is swapped in them.

Their settings are all backward. Only way to sort of "fix" them is to make them into something resembling what they experience themselves as.

And thanks to modern understanding of endocronology and pharmaceuticals that is very possible if you start early. Heck, even seen some 30+s that turned out pretty good. It's fascinating.

They don't really have much choice. Most manage to put together a makeshift male identity. Fueled by youthfull levels of testosterone they can keep that act up until they hit 40ish. Then testosterone levels drop under a certain threshold and the whole male persona collapses leaving only the tranny.

Kinda like a star that runs out of fuel and is left with no outward force to counteract it imploding inwards under it's own gravity.