How much is a gram of weed for you b/ros? £10 here anyone in the UK get it cheaper?

How much is a gram of weed for you b/ros? £10 here anyone in the UK get it cheaper?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you want food seasoning or weed cut with other shit, sure.

Five American dollars for a gram of fire up here in Humboldt.

Almost 20$ a gram here in Norway..

$10-15 in Michigan

bout tree fitty.

7€ in France (about 8$)

Manchester fag here, I pay £1.50 a gram with my dealer for very decent haze.
Though it's not directly £1.50, I make and sell e-liquids at 50ml for £10, which costs roughly 1.50 to make. A bottle per gram.

about 8 euro in belgium = 6.2 pounds or 9 dollars and 14 cents.

£25 a gram here in Singapore

a pound of buffalo meat and some cheese.

>$10-15 in Michigan
Dispensaries around Detroit range from $8 to $22 / g, but most strains fall in this range.

Checked and you lucky bitch. It's 20 bucks a g here in Tulsa, Oklahoma

$10/gram In Winnipeg Canada.

¼ oz is about $50

and that's in CAD so you KNOW that's fuckin cheap.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

200czk/8$ in czech for a gram :)

In spain about 5€

OP here, lucky fucks. £10 a gram and if you have a shit dealer it's normally a .9

1 dollar here in mexico city
5 bucks for premium quality

15€ germany

>lucky fucks

$1 American?

10€ germany

yep

Christ, you poor bastard.

Northwest UK, i get 1.8gram for £20
it sucks

In Spain normal price is 5€, can go down to 3€ if you get it from a friend. In Iceland it doesnt go lower than about 22€

Okay so either it's really cheap or its ridiculously expensive.

That's like 35 pesos right?

I'm another Michiganfag. Never paid more than $10/gram.

15eur Latvia

I got a bit over 6 grams for $40 a couple of weeks ago

Southern California

Life's hard when you're depressed and you gotta get yo fix but prices makes you feel worse. Can't wait to move out of here man.

In Belguim you pay €10 for a gram, but if you dont have a shitty dealer then you will get around 1.3g

In Arica, Chile: 2.00CLP (3 USD) per gram. So cheap here, 'cause Arica is close to a frontier complex with Peru.

tbf those are really not cleaned well, alot of extra branches and leaves left you're not getting the full gram.

$25 a gram $450 an ounce

i pay 8. west-vlaanderen

Like 3 dollars for topshelf
>cali

WHAT?! where do you live?

Hahahahaha

$10=3.5grams texas

I'm like 30 minutes away from you.
>Rape time

Depends on quality you street dwelling nigger

let me help you I get it for $8 and that is with a couple hands on it.

Remote town in Australia

Around $1 - $1.50 USD here. Manila
Maybe less?

Hey SG. Is it hard to get sources there? Also, do you have fancy names like NA does?

One is from the West and has to pay more taxes to the other I guess

oh yea Kansas here on the $8 shit of that homegrow or Colorado imported shit

$8 for that bullshit? in that case, mexico has them $3 eights

if it's very remote you might just want to grow 1 plant yourself. it's easier than it looks

here like 3,5€ g

Greater Toronto Area here, i get the same prices. Oz for $180

If you pay over 10$ for a gram of weed, you're obviously retarded.

Not worth the risk I get paid very well so it's not an issue

>Mexico
>Premium quality

Pick one

You wouldn't believe how many of my annoying nigger acquaintances try to tell me their 2% thc is almost comparable to the private reserve they have never smoked

As cheap as $4/g but I usually order the $10-11/g stuff. The difference in taste and potency is huge.

BC, Canada

Who the fuck sells you your shit. And what part of Cali? Been all over the state and never found anything less than $10

Is that really street value? I'm down in the SF Bay and on the street (as in someone you don't know) 0.5 gram is $10, 1 gram is $20; unless the guy makes the case that it's SUPER dank.

But from a dealer who's a friend, or a pot club prices are way lower.

Why do I have the feeling it's brown mexican shit full of seeds too?

If it's the same dealer should they be giving you a discount?

My dealer gave me mid - high grade oz's for $160

Fellow Aussie here. Yea our weed seems expensive as shit but when you compare our pay and cost of living it works out to about the same as the US. Shitty quality though, do yourself a favour and do a weed holiday in the US or Canada.

In Japan weed starts at $80/g there.

10€ ( France ), weed or hash

it's shit most of the time if you dont know people and i've never found a dealer that knew the diff between indica and sativa ( and id like to know since sativa fucks me up ). + nobody here understand that the goal of smoking weed is not to get wasted
+ "cannabis-culture" is shit

But most of the people in Bergen sell for 61$ :((

$80/ gram? what the fuck?
No wonder they're a nation of tight assed business suits.

25 euros a gram in Ireland (republic). Absolute rip off. Boils my piss!

if you really want a weed holiday there's only 1 place and that's Amsterdam. even with the recent changes it's still incredibly easy to get weed there , and very affordable. and the choice is nearly unlimited

In CT the prices usually work like this
>$20 gets you 1 gram
>$35-$45 gets you an 8th
>$65-$80 gets you a quarter oz
>and then for most good dealers a half oz is $140-$160 at most
>full ounces usually $260-$290

OK again, you lot are making wanna smoke but I'm out, looks like I'll be taking a trip to my dealer tomorrow. Do you guys smoke with tobacco? I can't stand the stuff personally

$10 for me

OP* fucking autocorrect

3.5 of what? seems like what youd pay for shitty mexican weed. im in texas as well, and ive had some weed from this area quite a few times and it never does anything unless i smoke at least a G. Not worth it IMO

bc you think Oklahoma residents move at the same pace as its elected officials in the sense of change.

Here in Brussels it's 6-7 € for some absolutely shitty shit in the black neighborhood. However, 1 hour's drive will get you to plenty of places in Flanders where good stuff is being sold for around 10-11 €, because the guy who's selling had to go through the trouble of going to holland to get it. More often than not, it's cheaper to just go to holland for a weekend, smoke there, and bring some back home for the next two weeks.

anyone in san antonio looking to buy some weed? trying to get rid of these last few grams before i restock

No kā pērc?

NJ - 20$/1G

Hey Manila! sources are pretty tough since things are very strict here. I only had one dealer and they're all out of weed so I'm kinda stuck eating shit right now. And I don't think there are fancy names around here :P

it sounds like we're lucky in flanders we get pretty good deals 8 a gram or up to 6 if you buy in big amount,s like 50 g. it's pretty potent aswell

depends on quality.
low quality shit = 5 or less a gram (usd)
decent shit = 10 a gram (usd)
really good shit 15-20 a gram (usd)

depends on city, and on current dealer
only buds, 1g for ~6$ in Czech Rep.

lmao been to California, Colorado, and Amsterdams and American weed blows it out the water .... don't believe the hype it was the first they didn't perfect the shit like cali did out doors or Colorado did with concentrates or indoor like NW so Amsterdam sit down shut up that shit is weak.

£20 an eighth (3.5g) isle of wight

>pay $100 an oz for fire bud
>WA black market is still alive and strong

kek xD sure thing buddy.

if anyone is looking to go to a legal state and don't want to pay those retail prices check craigslist and go to health and beauty

euro fag detected... sit down when you pee.

The real truth is most of the good shit in Amsterdam is imported, even though that's illegal.

About 4 euro in Czech Republic lol

Roughly same in NE England too. Can range from 1.8 to 2.2 for £20 if the dealer is a bro/grows

Kde žiješ, jen že zvědavosti

well it's a long story but basically until weed prohibition started, Japan was a long-smoking weed culture.

Now, their political system is based around never changing anything ever. This combined with their near-0% crime rate, near-100% conviction rate and their robot-like upbringing they are raised to honestly never commit crime and believe everything they are told. As far as the average Japanese person knows, weed is more addictive than heroin and kills you instantly if you smoke it.

The few Japanese that know otherwise just move to other countries. There is a small underground super secret pot community in Japan though. Nearly impossible to get enough trust to get in as an Asian person but if you're the typical blonde hair blue eyed friendly handsome foreign man you can probably sweettalk yourself some pretty quickly.

From what I hear some of the local strains they have there are crazy good, but yea... $80/g. Penalties arent death, but they're harsh. Minimum 10 years in Max Security and a $100,000 fine for possession of anything, even a speck of weed. If you're foreign you're deported instantly. If you're Japanese you basically just get labelled as a junkie for life and you're fucked. No job, no welfare and friends/family usually abandon them.

People make threads on /trv/ all the time asking where to get weed in Japan n shit. In short, the 2 don't mix. It's in the Singapore category if "not worth the risk". Japanese jails make US jails seem comfy by comparison.

I see. Maybe prices are similar here and there, since we're close. There are plans of moving there due to work but it is still sketchy. Easy to come by here in MLA, you just need to know people enough. Although still illegal of course. Thanks SG. Heres a roll I did a week ago.

I get a half oz of decent for 25$ in might CO

Lol if you are on the North side sure. I've got a decent dealer who's always got at least "mid-grade" or whatever you wanna call it. Usually he's got medical tho so I'm dealing with the high price for now.

BC bud.

$7 in Idaho. But what you get varies.

€10 in Ireland if you know who to ask, most cunts will try and rip you off with stems and shit

₩700 for a bag full (0,5$)
no one sells here 1gram but it would be around ₩2
0,001$

>implies i'm biased automatically because i'm in EU
>not biased because you're american.
ok ? i guess all those trips american celebrities and normies make to amsterdam is because the weed is worse..

Finland: 20-25 € if it's from a random dealer. The quality varies between oregano and breddy gud.

Gotta know somebody to get some good stuff here in Helsinki.