I have 2 days of school left and we are yet to do a senior prank. Post any serious ideas ITT...

I have 2 days of school left and we are yet to do a senior prank. Post any serious ideas ITT. Our school has a zero tolerance policy toward senior pranks but what ever, just dont get me arrested. No vandalism either

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everybody must army crawl to each class

Replace all soap, in all dispensers, in all bathrooms with garlic mayonnaise

Lady bugs are really cheap to buy a lot of. Buy a bunch and set them free

Pigs number 1,2,4. That should keep them busy

Start a fire

Rape your oldest female teacher

Photoshop nudes of your prom queen and drop them everywhere

On every single bathroom stall and mirror write the last day of schools date, a crossbones and quote "you'll all pay"

Lead a cow into the second or third floor of the school. They can go up the stairs but not down. IT usually takes a crane to get them out.

Ride horses to school. Everyone will want to pet the horses

This. We did that with goats my senior year. Shit was funny

Print out a bunch of pictures of butts and write "THIS IS A BUM THREAT" and leave them in all the bathrooms

Yell from a megaphone then kill yourself

This

Lead a crane into the second or third floor of the school. They can go up the stairs but not down. IT usually takes a cow to get them out.

Find hallways with no cameras and dump cooking oil everywhere. Bonus points if on ramp

Trump flyers EVERYWHERE. Also chalk TRUMP 2016 all over the sidewalks

Or cats

Spray Pam on the floors

Buy a bunch of frozen mice/rats from a pet store and leave them around the school

good idea but I live in AZ. Livestock is not the easiest thing to acquire

Rape Pam on the floor

Lead a Mexican to the 2nd floor. Usually takes deportation to get him out.

Get an old matress and (assuming your school has one) throw it into the pool. Once it gets wet it gets heavier than a motherfucker. Usually takes a crane to get them out.

Long shot but re-direct all internet traffic to rick Astley or darude sandstrom.

Get three Mexicans and paint 1, 2, and 4 on them. Release in school.

every hallway has a camera. That is 2016 for ya. The bathrooms obviously have no cameras. There are small blind spots but not an entire hallway

throw a mattress in the pool it takes a crane to get it out

no pool

Leave fake blood and razors in all the bathrooms

Buy a shit ton of Sex Dolls, lube them up, and leave them in the halls. all over the place, and a lot of unwrapped condoms too.

Sneek into where the school announcement microphone is and fart into it.

Buy a sex doll, blow it up, put your caretakers (preferabley a woman caretakers) name on it and leave it in a bathroom stall, then lock the stall from the outside with a coin or whatever, then wait till she cleans out the bathroom

Rub lube on every handrail in the school.

Kekt

Have the entire class go naked in the classroom and when a teacher comes tell them you're all clothed and he/she is has a dirty mind or seeing things.

Bumperino

Ah yes, the kings new wardrobe prank

superglue all the doors shut

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

Brick in the wall on repeat.
A Radio transmitter.
Set a bunch of radios to the same station as the transmitter.

Everywhere you go you take the radio transmitted Pink Floyd music and your theme song follows

Noticing the cameras I'd say hide as much as you can in lockers and backpacks

Thought that was pigs who couldn't go down.
>Either way, it didn't stop user's Mom