My hot female therapist told me I was good-looking and that any girl that would become my girlfriend should be happy

My hot female therapist told me I was good-looking and that any girl that would become my girlfriend should be happy.

that means nothing m8

>therapist

Why? She wouldn't lie to me, right?

Well, I for one say good for you OP.

Your therapist is trying to keep you from shooting yourself.

She is lying.

Well if you're paying her it's the least she could do.

I'll settle this. Post a picture of yourself and I'll decide.

But I was told that I was handsome by other women as well.

Can't wait all day for that photo of yourself

>the rapist

Therapist is OPs mom

she lied and you're probably the opposite

>therapist told me
Lying bitch, you're UAF

see

You're not bad OP. 8/10

My dentist, Doctor, hair stylist, therapist, and tailor all tell me how attractive I am, but nobody else. I wonder why that is, do people who rely on repeat customers just genuinely find me attractive?

>all in a day's work.

That's kind of like when my mom tells me I'm handsome except you are paying thousands of dollars for it.

god that cat's expression is creepy as fuck

the longer you stare at it the creepier it is

this tbqh desu senpai

Great, you ruined my good mood Sup Forums ;_;

You'd look wayy better with a totally new look, try it.

Therapist isn't lying. Although it's a platonic and objective compliment. It's like you know someone is attractive but you personally are not attracted to them.

>girl im not fucking said any girl would be happy to fuck me

its a lie, because she isnt fucking you.

Why would she bother to say that? What else does she practically get out of it other than future business?

It's more like other people think it also but don't have the balls to tell you. When it's platonic, it's easier to tell someone. When it means more than simply platonic, it's hard as fuck for most people to say something. Trust me, there are alot of girls out there that think you are hot but don't have the balls to tell you.

She doesn't get anything out of it. She is being a genuinely kind and is trying to boost your confidence and make you feel better. It doesn't mean it's not true. People in real life do that. Check out what I said here.
By the way, Sup Forums is a terrible example to get advice from.

Bump

That lazy eye, tho

>By the way, Sup Forums is a terrible example to get advice from.

why? because the answers aren't sugar coated? reality is reality, you got to be able to handle it otherwise what the hell are you going to do with your life.

Not gonna lie i was kindof expecting some young insecure faggot. Your a normal looking adult. Probly with real problems too

Everyone lies m8!
>maybe they're trying to tell you that you're just a dog -- like us!
Or maybe you're a cow. A really good looking cow! Yeah, that's probably it... What do you wanna be?!?!!!

A lot of the time...sorry most of the time, its not reality. Its some edgy fucker calling you a faggot, telling you to kill yourself

ahahahahahahahaahahahah

that literally means that you are ugly as fuck and shes just trying to make you feel better, thats what girls say when they feel really bad about you, if you were that fucking hot u would have no problem finding a girlfriend, but you are in therapy cuz you are a fucking beta faggot

but good luck bro

do this

See

Bump

>Sup Forumse a well-loved Pit, OP.
This user knows.

that's their stock response after the Elliot Rodger fiasco

also
>hot therapist
>tells u ur qt
did you bang yet or are you still building up courage to ask her

Nevermind.
This samefag thought you could still get deep on Sup Forums!
Well, the joke's on you, faggot!
What're yee, some kinda fat-ass nigger?
Yes?
>OK then; enjoy your body image issues!
Enjoy yours!
>mfw I say, "Above All, ENJOY!!!"

Yeah, OP, in what way is your therapist hot? Describe her.

I was 35 when I discovered that dressing and grooming right makes me "good looking". In the last 11 years, I've fucked a couple of hundred of women.

Women are shallow, every bit as guys. But they are picky, too. This means every woman has more limited potential prospects than men do. By cutting out a lot of potential men by being shallow and picky, the remaining men in the pool become very popular.

Learn how to dress. Learn how to groom. Choose the looks that are right for YOU. Women love style as much as raw looks.

lmao filtered for lack of guts to bang Freuda

Fuck that. Just post a pic.
No one will know.
Ask her for nudes to post on an 'anonymous' image board that only lasts for a few minutes (kinda like Sup Forumstards in general)...

Do the world a favor. Either get rid of that faggoty hair cut/beard combo, or cut your fucking head off.

Option 2 is the better call imho,

She might have been on this board and made posts of herself already.

lmao fuck you Oedi-puss what would a woman be doing out of kitchen/womenjobslikepsych, and on internet nonetheless.