If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Other urls found in this thread:

cutebody.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Must let me rub their feet, or they must let me do **other** things to their feet.

Thigh high boots or stockings

Public use stockades.

Mandatory footjobs or die

nice, punishments?

If a girl forgets deodorant she's forced to lick her sweaty pits clean after gym.

Kill them, fuck dead girls feet.

All female students with fat butts (the nice kinda fat) must run 3 miles for gym everyday and leave their sweaty panties in my office. Failure to do so will result in the student sitting on my face :^)

What other things are there?

Anyone else need this now?

Armpit not sweaty enough/10

anyone into asian girls feet?

If I want to fuck you, I can. Simple. I'm a good looking guy, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Every day I'm reminded of the fact why I don't want to come here anymore.. -.-'

Feet, arseholes and sperm. I don't belong here

errbody gotta bring me 20 bucks every day. if you cant pay you gets to suckin'.

Dude, I love toes like this, where they're spread far apart.
Any more like this? Preferably with the girls face, and without a penis. in the picture and

NO EMOJI

Posted yesterday, but, I'm changing it up.

- All girls will be naked except for wearing heels no shorter than 3 inches minimum.
- All girls will have their hands permanently locked in handcuffs behind their backs throughout the school year.
- Girl chairs have legrests like on a gynecologist bench.
- Boys may grope girls indiscriminately
-All Girls must choose one of the following classes to add to their curriculum: Blowjob 101, Advanced Deepthroating, Introduction to Painslutting, Basic/Expert Anal, Basic/Expert Fisting. These classes must have perfect attendance.

Failure to comply will result in these punishments:

1st Offense: Feet will now be shackled, forcing girls to waddle through school.
2nd Offense: 48 hours as sex slave for School Mascot
3rd Offense:Toilet Duty until the end of school year. For this , the girl lie on her back on a mattress, her face placed under a secured hard plastic toilet seat, her mouth positioned precisely under the large round tube in the direct centre and lowest point of a clear plastic (and, hence, transparent) toilet bowl, made transparent so the girl can see what is coming (solid or liquid).

sounds hot

anyone else like it when girls get their feet molested?

bump

I like it, except for
>All girls will be naked except for wearing heels
Stockings/lingerie are ten times hotter than total nakedness, imo

I can accept stockings with the heels if we also include full-length gloves for the symmetry and keep pussy, ass and tits out and about at all times.

would guys do anything to purposely get girls in trouble? ex. stealing heels or making her miss class

details?

bump

Surely not. After all, if Bitchy Becky complain that her study mates for Advanced Deepthroating Are too small-cocked to really work her gag reflex, then surely they don't want to clog her mouth up with poo in the loo and piss on her kiss for the rest of the school year?

And surely, boys will not be boys, and grab some shoes from a poor waddling girl just to have a laugh while she pleases Ole' Hee-Haw for the next two days.

You sound like you've given this a lot of thought.

Moar

1. Student must make good grades

1st offense. Verbal warning
2nd offense. Mandatory study time after school
3rd offense. Mandatory parent meeting

i like this, pimpin ain't easy.

I like this plan

My slut would join in willingly.

Not as much fun if its willing

what should punishments be?

what if a girl has an insanely sensitive, tight asshole and hates having it touched, but the only class that still has open spots is expert anal?

Pits sucked, licked, bit and fucked til they turn red and raw, and after cumming on their pits the girl is forced to lick it off her sore underarms.

she'd probably resist a lot, what would her reaction be?

and maybe she should be tied up

all wear hijab

breaking this rule is death by stoning

bump

Probably disgust and violation, if I had to guess. And for sure she should be tied up, super securely too, her arms would need to remain elevated above her head after all. Before she licks the cum off her pits I'd fuck her underarms one last time before jamming my cum covered cock in her pussy, just to be certain the lesson is learned.

>school

Education is important, just like dubs.

Thread needs moar anal related punishments.

got a rule?

Stay in class or get fucked in the ass, if you wanna skip that anus gonna rip, don't you even be late if you wanna keep that prostate. Pledge of alliegence. Bam

guys should be able to bribe officials to punish innocent girls, and of course they'd be gagged so they can't explain anything

Explain further?

Must let loose their farts on the spot. The louder, longer, and wetter the fart and the bigger the ass, the higher the grade. Bonus points for showing the anus and sharting. Instant B for shitting, the longer/bigger the shit, the closer you get to an A+.

like a boy can give the officials some money to punish a girl he likes even if she didn't break any rules, just cause he wants to suck on her armpits

you got any other fetishes?

I like the sound of that. You got a kik? Would love to discuss this further and maybe share pics of pits? Only asking cause this thread is almost dead

- only northeast-asian female students allowed
- all must wear highheels no shorter than 4inches
- must keep their buttholes clean and well lubed
- and most importantly:
> what if a girl has an insanely sensitive, tight asshole and hates having it touched, but the only class that still has open spots is expert anal?
- the feelings of and what female students want is most irrelevant

nice rules, but what are the punishments?

Why no white grills

New Teen XXX site opened.

cutebody.ru/

Must make me chicken tendies with honey mustard sauce for me the good boy. Punishments include screaming Reeeeee whilst thrusting a corn on cob in the ass

well, there is no use for girls that refuse to look sexy while they take it in the ass... why should they be allowed to live?

as a joke and to teach everyone (this is a school after all) how inferior they are a small number of white grills could be accepted i think

they should be at least punished to make an example

Moar pit licking whores

okay, the teachers can try to spank some sense into them.
but for those who further resist there should be a gas chamber on the school grounds.

Nice!

Rite.

Tits?

underrated post

A personal favorite. French whore who was very obedient.

Must not hate me. If they disobey, it'll just be like real life so idgaf.

Seems like a real slut, noice.

Hmm...
Rule:
(Assume that non-attractive girls are not allowed in the school.)
All girls, at all times, have to wear clothing that clearly shows their armpits. If you like dirty or smelly armpits, they are not allowed to apply deodorant or perfume to their armpits at any time. If they want to clean their armpits, they have to lick them clean. If you like hairy pits, they are also not allowed to shave or remove their armpit hair in any way. When walking around, their arms must be held up over their head so that their pits stick out. If a girl is disrespectful, you either...
>fuck her armpits and cum on them. If she wants to clean herself up from this, she has to wait until the cum has crusted into her hair, and then will be allowed to lick herself clean.
or...
>put her on the floor
>lift her arms over her head
>tie her arms and legs
>tickle her armpits for a good half hour, using your hands, tongue, or any implement
>if she begins to cry, or is laughing too hard, she also gets the armpit-fucking treatment.
Athletic girls are expected to regularly do the following:
>find a cute girl
>hold her down
>tickle, lick, kiss, and abuse her armpits (abuse can be anything from biting and punching to pulling on pit hair or pinching)

Displayed unshaven armpits and pubic/happy trails.

Rigorous PT.

(Breaking any of the rules mentioned above one time results in this.)
For her next 5 PE/Gym periods, (keep in mind she has to work extra hard, getting her pits very sweaty) her armpits will be licked and suckled clean by her choice of these 3...
>a group of girls that she hates
or
>an attractive female teacher of your choosing
or
>you
At the end of the day, she will be stripped naked, tied up, and have her armpits tickled for an hour, by your choice of these 3...
>a group of girls that she hates
or
>an attractive female teacher of your choosing
or
>you
If she complains or whines for either of these, she will be forced to shave off some of the armpit hair of a girl of your choosing, and eat it.

Lovely. I prefer dirty pits. Shaven or stubble.

Dressed like whores at all times, heels only, unless barefoot.

At the end of each day they have to spend an hour licking and sucking their own and each others pits and feet clean.

Any girl who wears deodorant is thrown to a pack of wild dogs to be fucked for a day. Next day they kneel next to a urinal and their mouth is used as one.

i'm more into girls feet after PE

Very nice.

Bump

10/10 post

Then I must be psychic, because
Thanks.
(Breaking any of the rules mentioned above two times results in this.)
For the next month, If she wants to clean any part of her body, she has to consult you. You'll have the option of bathing her yourself, or assigning other girls to do it and just watching.
If she is being cleaned by other girls, she has to, afterwards, suck on their toes, lick between their toes and on their soles, and kiss their feet, thanking them for cleaning her. The rest of the meals she eats that day will be sprinkled with these girls armpit hairs.
If you're the one cleaning her, she'll have to jerk you off using only her armpits, and wear your cum on her armptis.
Each time she gets a cleaning, she gets a few armpit hairs painfully plucked out, which you can either make her eat, or stuff into her pussy, or anything really. For the rest of her PE/Gym periods for a month, she'll have little bags attached to her armpits to collect sweat, which she'll have either...
>drink
>lick her lips
>smile
>give you a sincere thanks for letting her drink her own tasty sweat
or...
>soak her fingers in her sweat
>finger herself, in front of as many people as you want
>slather her armpits in her cum
If she doesn't work hard enough, especially in PE/Gym, she'll be tied down naked and have her armpits tickled for the next 12 hours.

those tits are fuckhuge

I feel like these gr8 posts need accompanying pics

bump

Anything with bbw?

I was actually about to ask for some lesbian armpit licking.
(Breaking any of the rules mentioned above three times (how does this cunt not know her place yet?) results in this.)
Every day for the rest of the school year, you completely decide the following her the girl. (Or you could put them up to votes if you wanted to have fun.)
>what she wears, if anything, includes make-up and jewelry, you can even make her get tattoos, things like 'tickle slut' or 'pit whore' or 'lick me' with arrows pointing to her armpits are a good idea
>what parts of her body she cleans, if any, and if you/someone else will be cleaning her instead
>what parts she shaves, if any, and if you/someone else will be shaving her instead
She will only have usage of her arms when you allow. Maybe during PE, or when you're forcing her to masturbate, fuck you, or fuck someone else. At other times, her arms will be tied up over her head, and she'll be handcuffed.
At any time, you can tickle her for a bit, lick her pits, shave/pluck them, fuck her armpits, or just play with them. You can also assign anyone you want to do these things at any time.
She's expected to degrade herself regularly, saying that she's only useful as an armpit slut, or things like that.
She'll only be allowed to eat food by licking it off of her own armpits, or any number of other girl's armpits and/or feet. (These other girls may or may not be willing, may or may not enjoy this, but they have to do it.) She will always have to be very thankful for the meal, and it will all be filmed, and put online, if you wish. After eating from another girl's armpits and/or feet, she'll thank them by...
>kissing their armpits and feet
>sucking on the skin/hair of their armpits and soles/toes
>allowing herself to be tickled for as long as either the feeding girls want, or as long as you tell them to tickle her.

Moar of dis plz

Got any good pics user?

Skimpy tight panties with skin tight light colored jeans or yoga pants, panty lines must be visible at all times

>all virgin posters, the thread

I just looked, and I'm pretty confident that I don't have any. I'm really more into feet.
Seriously, any lesbian armpit licking?

I got pics of girls licking their own, sure I have some on my laptop so when I get home I can post lesbian licking of thread is still up.

That shit is gross

bump

anyone into unwilling girls getting their feet played with?

Fuck yes. Share ideas?

got any rules? i'm into asian girls especially

Please have more of this semen demon

bump

you still here?

Shoes must not be worn in class for more than a few seconds at a time. Idk

I really want to bite her nipples.