I'm a 100kg and I'm 17 which is alrdy fucked up and I'm sick of people judging on my weight so b/ros I have come to you...

I'm a 100kg and I'm 17 which is alrdy fucked up and I'm sick of people judging on my weight so b/ros I have come to you for help

I need a full body fat burn cardio work out or something

I think I have the diet part fine just need help with cardio I'm a poor fag so home cardio please

Running yo

Just dont eat junk food and bread, thats all about diet.
Workout is not so easy, but running is the easiest way to burn fats.

Get outside and move yo fat ass

b&

Well whats your height ?

Tho for how long ? And how many times a day

UNDERAGE MODS MODS MODS!!! OMFGGGG

5'9 feet

Lol enjoy your ban retard

How about you just start doing powerwalking 45 mins at a time 5 times a week.

Then you can try and build yourself up to running a 5km in less than 25 minutes.

U wont be able to run for too long in the begining, but try to run as much as possible, also drink a lot of water, try 3 or 4 times a week if u have free time

5'9 is 179 centimeters... make up your mind manlet

Anons on /fit/ will be able to help

dude wtf did i just watch...

I got a month off from college so I think I should be fine I'm going to try every day

Oh I didn't know there's a /fit sorry my bad

thx 4 epilepsy

dude, just go to /fit/ and read the sticky - it has everything you're looking for and then some: diet, mindset, workout routines etc.

Op here I'm 5'9 feet

The best, fastest and healthiest weight loss diet is most likely ketogenic diet, simple rules to follow, keeps carbs to a maximum of 50 mg per day, high fat low carbs diet. You'll feel like complete trash for the first week or so, its normal. But once you go throw that week everything is easy afterwards.

As for exercise, don't rely all on your will power, instead of running go play basket ball. I do three days with 4 hours of training and 3 with 2 hours, find something you enjoy and just do it, you will doubt yourself a lot at first but it takes time to see the gains. Just keep pushing.

Ok bud ima make this really simple:

30 to 60 minutes of cardio 4 to 6 days a week
Try just running for as long as you can, rest for ~30 seconds, repeat

Stay determined

Nutrition is just as important as workout, keep that in mind.

You want a balanced diet, not going into detail about that. Complex carbs and proteins is the gist if it.

Good luck

I'm a competing martial artist atm, I mix my training up with different martial arts but I'd recomend to find a sport/sports that you enjoy and go there, meet new people and have fun. You might not be confident at first but everyone will understand that you're losing weight and they'll respect you a lot more. Go have fun my friend.

Thanks a lot

No problem pal, best of luck on your journey

Just find something you like to do and do it. I can't stand running, but incorporating running into tennis, for me atleast, takes the concept and mental aspect of not liking running completely out of exercising. You also have to realize what you eat. Don't eat healthy foods because you have to, eat them because you like them. Although it is easier said than done, explore all kinds of vegetables and different ways of cooking them in a healthy fashion. Just don't give up!

Any long, 100% effort will do to burn fat. Running, swimming and dancing being excellent examples.

Fat is burned on all of your body uniformly and is used to sustain long efforts. So run as fast as you can without burning yourself out during the first five minutes and keep going. If you maintain a good rhythm you'll be able to run for hours.

Use DNA just use it correctly. You will lose some serious weight

DNP * my bad

Clearly you don't have the diet part down. Download myfitnesspal app and start tracking your caloric intake. Be honest with yourself and log EVERYTHING. Dont be a nigger and not log something just because you think it's not that many calories, or it's a small piece. When you cheat on myfitnesspal you cheat on yourself. Also use a couple TDEE calculators to average a starting caloric goal.

Running is bullshit and boring af and you dont NEED to do it, just eat 500 less calories a day than what you eat now and you will lose weight. Trail and error are a necessary process so don't be discouraged if you dont start losing right away. All that means is you're doing something wrong, probably still eating too much.

If you absolutely insist on doing cardio just understand that it wont have as much of an impact alone as diet would. That being said, some other anons had good plans. Running/walking as much as possible 4-6 times a week is a good one. Don't try and run too much at first, especially if it hurts. Your fat ass may damage your joints

gg

._. Self advertising at its best

your diet probably sucks shit. go ketogenic. I just lost 25 lbs from a bulking phase.

Take a Freeletics training schedule, works fastest and best. Does take quite a bit of discipline tho.

Wtf is kgs? Pounds bitch. What's your weight in pounds?

Yeah da fuck is the metric system. I agree with this guy.

If you can afford it, get a gym membership, and start doing a 5x5 program. You will lose fat and gain tons of muscle. the one im using right now is the stronglifts 5x5. google it.

agreed, nigger!
kg are for eurocucks, real alphas measure weight in kt, like us americans do!

Kilogram, but I still agree.

220 pounds