Who else is waiting for Raptors vs. Heat and GSW vs. OKC tonight?

Who else is waiting for Raptors vs. Heat and GSW vs. OKC tonight?
>inb4 niggers

Fucking fuck Miami and fuck Wade and fuck everything about that team
Fuck the fucking arena, fucking take a rubber fucking bat and slam their fans' backs until their fucking skin separates from their fucking stupid bodies
Fuck their white faggy shirts

Oo look at me I play in miami and I will sell every hole on my body just to get some $$ from bullshit american TV advertising
Fuck you

Woah
Well, I'm only watching that game because I want Miami to lose, but this hatred is wow

go spurs

Depends on who the NBA refs want in there. Gotta watch. Big markets take most (thats where the money is) only small markets like OKC get love once in a while. Ain't there time.

Just remember: The NBA is entertainment that's meant to look like the sport of basketball. Never forget that it's not far removed from pro wrestling.

Also niggers.

Too bad they lost to OKC
Oh shit that's rite, It's GSW vs. Portland, not OKC

spurs are the best dude....

Nah I don't think it's that staged
Many of the games in these playoffs went to overtime because of buzzer beaters or close call shots
It's americanized as shit, full of commercials and it looks too flashy, but holy shit these people can play
Proof: almost each time they play at the Olympic Games or World Championships, they shit on everyone and everything

Go spurs!

True, I don't really have a favorite team, I watch it for good basketball, but if I had to choose a team it would be Spurs
Tim Duncan > All players (by persona at least)

So many spurs fans
Go spurs!

Spurs > all

I watched some regular season Heat games and they were OK..didn't watch any Raptors but they were 2nd seed so I picked them to win this series. Then fucking Wade finally wakes up and WTF..second seed my ass.

Then you got the great coach Pop being out played by the refs.

And then Steph..the fucking three point zen master..so, I'll be watching him

Steph is one in a million, reckon he's gonna be better than Allen from behind the 3point line?

Mad kiddie
Heat gets another ring this year!
Fuck Cleaveland

Theses playoff teams would never be shooting all these three's if it weren't for Steph..he has changed the game,..haha..he is the Trump of the NBA

>Heat gets another ring this year
And I can shoot pigs out of my ass
He is great, but he hasn't changed the game, man

Heat = #1

they won't get past the Cav's bro

Nba Memez
Yep

This is all a Heat fan can say
It's like arguing with a lamp
I don't like LeBron, but I wanna see him near his shitty old team

Dindu nuffin

manu+tim+tony > bosh+wade+lebron