Ok so could you faggots try to convince me why an easy mode for dark souls would ruin the game...

Ok so could you faggots try to convince me why an easy mode for dark souls would ruin the game? We don't all have no life!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbR7MYGPR6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's like adding a lift to a mountain climbing route.

Cuz if you do you're a fag. duh.

Well I only want to enjoy the view so how does the way i get there matter?

Well with DS3 already being easy as fuck, it would be useless.

Dark souls doesn't require you to have no life, its a bit of a learning curve sure but if you're that desperate watch some combat guides .
If you still find it impossible after that then you should probably go play runescape

It's the experience that counts you spoiled lazy fatass

Maybe to a neckbeard like you but I have a job and a life!

you just have to be not retarded... takes a while but its very easy

Don't let the bait get to you Sup Forumsros

I'll let you know I'm a hard working individual who works 12 hours on a short day and when I come home and just want to enjoy a game, games like dark souls exclude me cause with the time I have I would get no where

use summons, farm pvp
pro tip: stop being a faggot

Simply because then it wouldn't be all that fun.

A huge part of the whole DS experience is the fear of going into an area not knowing what's to come, fighting a boss not knowing what he can do, and all the while being aware that it's all too easy to die.

If the threat of imminent death is taken away the game stops being tense, and turns into a lame grindfest of walk-to-next-mob, kill , repeat.

Git gud

Oh, good one. Really. But the game is fucking easy. This was my first Souls game. I came in after everyone claimed it was so good, and so hard. It's just so easy. Like 5 deaths and all 19 bosses.

You're a fag, learn to play or don't

There is an easy mode. It's called estoc.

Life Pro tip: stop being a neckbeard faggot and actually try to do something with you life other than video games

Having a life doesn't make you bad at games. you just suck.

There already is an easy mode.

Summoning and over-leveling.

You should kill yourself for not liking organic difficulty.

If you this bad you dont deserve to be rewarded in this game

youre a fucking disgrace

It doesn't even take time to actually beat the game your just a filthy casual, dark souls 3 isn't even the hardest souls game, they baby you with the abundance of bonfires, and on top of that you can just summon people who actually can play the game compared to you so summoning people is like handing the controller to your asian friend

Because if Dark Side fucking Phil can beat the last boss in 5 trys. Your dumb ass can bare it.

>easy mode
Dark Souls is easy, if you can't beat if, even after guides and walkthroughs have come out, you are actually retarded

this
/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=WbR7MYGPR6c

Can you do anything but call people neckbeards?

Estoc? pls, the supreme easy mode is the dark sword, got that to +10, with a heavy gem. Literally just press RB to win

Git Gud

Ok I have grown bored, I was bait the whole time! congrats guys you defeated the fake loser arguing for something stupid and failed to realize he was bait the whole time

You're forgetting Havel's GreatShield and a Washing pole for backup!

or greatshield meta

Because the difficulty is an integral part of the experience; without it, the enemies wouldn't be nearly as intimidating, the levels wouldn't seem as grand, the game would be much shorter, and the sense of accomplishment after discovering a secret area or defeating a boss etc. would be diminished greatly.

Trololololo lo llo lo lool

lol not that dude but I have two jobs and beat the entire thing in like 60 hours, only ever played Bloodborne so not as much a background, it was ez as fuck.

you almost tricked me you idiot

eh, you still suck at this game, we pretty much called you a retard the entire time anyway.

jokes on us though.

Dark Sword and Havel's Great Shield, haven't lost a PvP for a while

Gud bait but the "I'll have you know that..." spoiled it

Yeah I actually loved the dark souls games. I feel like the difficulty is actually a major story element to show how cruel the world is and with out it the fame would lack

kill yourself irl

I'm new to the bait game, been stalking you guys for fucking 8 years now

>runescape
Is this still a thing?

But wait there more! What if I was joking about joking and I'm actually trying to cover my loss in the argument to make me look less stupid?

>games like dark souls exclude me
Then don't play it. Not everything has to be for everyone.

Whats the matter, do you even parry, its not like my build is hard to deal with. Most people in PvP are just faggots who cant play the game.

Yet people still fall for the bait

No i agree. There should definitely be an easy mode, or some sort of way to quick-save, without giving you the achievements and shiet.

But the game already has sorcery.

Kill yourself

>Bait, but fuck it I'll bite.
Dark Souls does indeed have an easy mode if the player uses everything at their disposal: Summons can be used to co-op your way through the experience, the devs usually put some weapons in the game to give people an easier experience, (In DSIII it seems to be the dark sword.) and spellcasting helps a great deal.

Sorcery sucks in DS3: It's all about Pyromancy in this game.

Seeing as I beat the game in 27 hours and wouldn't even come close to calling myself good, Dark Souls III is the easy mode of the SoulsBorne series

What are some other easy mode builds?

>Uchigatana+15
>Grasscrest shield
>Pyromancy flame +5
>Havel's ring
>Elite Knight/black iron/Crimson combo that lets you fast roll
>Power Within

>I want everything handed to me on a silver platter
how about I take the seeds off your strawberries too?

>Full black knight set
>Zweihander +15
>Glass Crest shield
>Havel's ring

>he uses guides and walkthroughs

Because that's one of the things that makes the game really great, easy mode takes away the feeling of acomplishment. If you can't handle the game how it's supposed to be played, why play it? There are plenty of easy games out there, not everything will be pandered to your needs.

Dark Souls 3 was the easiest out of all of them. It actually really upset me.

You mean +10? I'm sure he's talking about DSIII

Beat the game the within a few days of the release, just saying it you cant figure it out for yourself there are literally hundreds of guides and walthroughts.

If you have a job and a life why are you worried about a videogame

He said Dark Souls in the post, I think he was just lazy and googled Dark Souls and picked the first one, plus I love talking about Dark Souls

>Gold Hemmed Black Set
>Ring of Steel Protection
>Wolf Ring
>Claymore +15
>Grass crest shield
>Crystal Magic Weapon
>Power Within

tbh I've played through the souls games and I think they're just as hard as they started out
the problem is that anyone whose played through any one of these games a couple times has got gud

Dude Dark souls 3 sucks donky balls. no really , think about the pvp of dark souls 2 and compare it to dark souls 3 .. in another class of its own.
i don't get why its so fucking hard to have good pvp and good lore at the same time ?? why FromSoft have to fuck one or the other.

>loin cloth
>masters artier
>caestus +10

It doesn't require you to have no life, it just requires you to actually try to learn how to play instead of running around like a retard mashing buttons.

just wait for the balance patches and for them to fix the stupid bans, weapon arts have great potential
ds2 pretty much had the same problems and now look at it

Easy mode is watching a YouTube play through.

because if you want an easy mode for DS3 play diablo 3 faggot

Another reason why I stopped at SL 89 for invasions/duels, to avoid the cancer range and shitters such as yourself. From seriously needs to nerf straightswords considering they have more phantom range then a fucking washing pole.

Cause it's not even that hard to begin with if you're not handicaped.

Was a Dark souls virgin before this one and I beat every boss in the game. The only boss that made me try "hard" was the Dancer. Even the Nameless king got fucked in 8 or 9 tries.

Fucking scrub, go to hell.

This in the broad sense. There is a good video on youtube about the difficulty being a big part of the story telling mechanic the developers are trying to portray.

idk man , the pvp is completely different i hope so

If its too hard for you then guess what you dont have to fucking play it. Games dont need to be tailored for whiny cunts like you.

>Never beat Dark Souls 1, 2, or Bloodborne
>Got stuck on gaping dragon
>dropped DS2
>Got stuck on Rom
>Steamrolled DS3

You're clearly doing something wrong if you thought this goddamn game was a challenge.

Fair point, +15 Claymore is pretty OP in my opinion

it's still floaty as fuck and the agape ring fixed jack all. At least Helixadon Havel Butt Monsters are mostly extinct.

>still mad cause can't parry
Get good faggot, its not that hard.

ds3 is ez faggot, play as knight get dark sword gg.

>got stuck on gaping dragon
Fucking what? That boss is completely optional... and also extremely easy to kill.

came here to post this

Exactly what said.

Life is unfair and maybe you don't have the time to play this game. What the fuck do you want the world to do? Bend the rules for everyone else just so you can play ?

If it's "just for the story" watch episodes of decent quality playthrough on Youtube.

Gaping Dragon is only hard if you don't look for his pattern

Attack after the charge and run when he sits up

>gaping dragon
i kek'd

I can parry but when there's a host with 3 fallen knights/artorias's with fag swords/washing poles a fucked parry can lead to a R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1 perma stunlock. The gank squads are 5x worse then 1 or 2 ever was.

Not that guy but trust me, it can be hard. If you don't realize how to completely decimate it, Gaping Dragon provs pretty damn tough.

>heavy
>not superior refined
pleb

2 weeks of 2 hours a day makes it a nice little hobby. Git Gud Faggot

Mostly this. You also have to remember that DS3 isn't a single-player game. If it's easy-mode, what happens when someone invades you? Do you get an easier time invading others? When you get summoned by someone, do you get ez Embers because the Host has easy mode turned on?

Finally, there are already easy ways to play Dark Souls. Certain playstyles are inherently easier: good old sword and board is definitely easier than going through the game with a great hammer or a pure caster or (lol) a pure bow user.

And on top of that, you can just pop an Ember and summon multiple allies to help you. This trivializes everything but a couple bosses.

yeah well, fuck soul memory
still enjoyable pvp tho

I would. Shit ruins strawberries for me.

Not understanding that wolf knight sword is the ultimate Rb/R1 spam

Heavy is good if you want CMW/Dark Weapon or SLB(lightning Blade)/DMB. Anyone else happy that you can no longer invade some fag that's sl 387 if you're sl 100?

I don't know, the capri sun daemon was for me the hardest part of that general area just because the fight took place in a shoe closet and I like the halberd. The gaping dragon has one of the most easy attack patterns to learn.

This