Ask a guy who has daily sex with his 10/10 girlfriend anything

Nudes?

They're coming

We are so lucky user

Fav position?

>10/10
>not even white
LOL

Do you feel like your chick pushes you to be better, too?

I think there's a saying, behind every great man is a great woman

reverse cowgirl of course

I'm white, skin contrast is always hot as fuck. We'd be in the top 3 cammers if we went on chaturbate

how big are her tits?

Show us her tits already

Meh, the glasses ruin it for me. Never found them attractive. I'd give it a 4/10.

where are you from

glasses make everyone 10x hotter

im pretty sure those women are just leeches, like the rest.

How blind are you you think that's 10/10?

mang that's a 6 or 7/10 tops

>out of shape
>curly hair
>saggy milk udders
>toilet paper roll on backwards
but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder hey

>pic unrelated

Do u ever think about the nasty smelly turds that slide out of her asshole. What about the yeast infections she sometimes gets? Details brother details.

It's in the phrase
>behind every great man is a great woman

>ask

Okay, where's a pic of her because that's a 6 at best.

I'm a pretty confident person, i don't need to be pushed, but sometime she forgets that being confident doesn't mean that i never need her support.
I still enjoy growing as a person with her by my side tho.

How did you met her OP?

spot the permavirgin cuck everyone

How long have you been together?

>dem teef

do you know when she's going to lose her baby teeth and grow her adult teeth?

they be going left right sideways and inside out lmao

m o r e

wow someone took my bait

r u proud user

Is she like 12 or something?!

OP is a fegget

hes right tho,she looks like a 6 7 at best

What is she, 17?

Would fuck into oblivion

She actually is 20, but very petite

she's fucking smoking hot for sure. but don't you ever wonder if she's fucking someone else? i mean think about it... you know how when you're out and looking good and some dude's gf is checking you out and you're all like "poor guy, his girl totally wants to fuck me"? well there's like a 100% chance she's doing that to other guys too. and looking like that she probably gets hit on 24/7. everyone knows women are ALWAYS looking for something better (hypergamy) so how do you know she's not about to dump you. serious question not trolling

but how? Her tits are god tier, as well as her ass (though it doesn't do it justice in that pic)

she has almost no body fat, and her hip to wais ratio is perfect

Basically, I should have uploaded a better pic

Quick anons spot that rare specie of buthurt newfag expecting to get attention on Sup Forums!
It only lives one or two years since they have a high rate of cancer.

Nice! Ok..she's pretty fucking cute.. Looks older in this pic, just looked really young in the last one.

She was a virgin before she got with me (her mom is a mormon, she's not..but she's 'culturally' conservative'

we plan on having 5 kids and being married for the rest of our lives.

We're all gonna make it bros

>10/10
>black
choose one

Upload better pic

> toilet paper roll on backwards

Kek

You sound like a loser.

post more of those tits fucker

1) Sex daily means two things. One; your not doing it right. Two; your still in the early throws of a relationship. Don't count your eggs until they hatch.

2) None of these girls are 10/10. Just chubby light skinned girl and some short white girls that most likely work at Arby's and spend 92% of their day on their phones.

My woman might not be a 10/10 but she's a solid 8/10 after two kids and pulls some real financial weight around the household. I consider that my 10/10 and not these little bitches who would buy a sack of weed over making rent on time.

u mad that the white man conquer all races, Tyrone?

How many dicks is she sucking behind ur back?

10/10
Honestly that bitch doesn't look that great and no one's see anything 10/10 yet
op was in a thread earlier and is now all excited
>op is a loser

Lol....I'm fucking white and I've had all types of women
x gf was Mexican and hotter than yours with a rrally tight pussy. I still rate her 9/10

Autist detected

We've been together since November

We said we loved each other on our third date, and we've been talking about kids and marriage since February

We're both going to get our associates degree in the medical field though, so we're not going to get married until 4 years from now or so

I'm 26, she's 21

This.

OP are you going to post nudes or not. Tiring watching these people argue over why they're still virgins

I think you miss the definition of "MY 10/10"

You feelin' old user?

nigger, how have you not posted her tits yet? like, wtf is your problem?

Post them tits and then we can have a discussion.

Op is fag

Hey sometimes it just clicks and it's right.

I'm 7 years into a marriage, 12 years together, still going strong.. Good luck man, I hope you have as much happiness as us.

She's fucking someone else.

OP, you're going to post nudes of that sexy lady of what? the D is waitin' for it.