Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F_6IjeprfEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ew nasty nigger

/thread

Wow user. Why so racist :/

/thread

/thread

Because niggers are the bane of western society. I wish they'd all go back to Africa and stop dragging the rest of us down.

Why do you say that? Maybe you are the bane of western society

The book, roots, that all this bullshit is based on has long been proven a complete fabrication. just like all the other "poor me, i'm black, oh the racism..." crap we have to deal with.

bullshit. lies. fabrication.

Ohh wait. You are just upset cause he looks better than you do

hyped for HISTORY CHANNEL today
nigga this program use to be goat now is pleb tier

Where they can be free and privileged in a third world countries enduring repressed economies? Nah, it's not like they have it financially in their better interest living in a first world country.

Maybe he's talking about the rapes, the murders, the robberies, the assaults... the societal havoc blacks wreak on any society they're in. it's no wonder they've never had a successful civilization (unless they were slaves).

blacks aren't made for society. dropping them into non-black worlds is bad not just for whites, but blacks too.

That's not reading rainbow.
>00/10

Wait. Why do you hate hispanics? Literally just because they aren't white?

Groots

Hey look it's an Oompa Loompa!

kek

I don't. I hate the ones illegally here, it's not fair to those who waited years in line to get immigration status and deemed morally right to give it out to those who jumped in front of the line.

Okay. Fair enough. Good reasoning user. I can respect that.

Is this some pokemon reference

I actually sold a bunch of Lumber for this. They built houses and shit.

Really? Why? Like for the set?

God this is a handsome piece of chocolate. Would def let him fuck my wife

No for their asses

>selling to niggers

You are part of the problem

> selling to niggers

it's worse than that, user. he's

> selling to nigger lovers

You are spot on in so many ways. Blacks dont fair well in white and asian societies. Considering the USA slavers only took 5% or so off the actual slaves in Africa you guys copped the whole racist slave shit pretty hard. Kenyans actually helped kidnap other blacks and sold them also the middle east took like 80% and not to mention central and south americas back in the good old slaving days.

I live in an asian country as a whitey and i experience racism on the daily but i dont let it get to me and chimp out n go murdering, raping, thugging cos of muhh persecutions.

Asians experience racism when not in their own country. EVERYONE FUCKING DOES. Now if negroids are still experiencing racism then maybe they should go back to Africa so they dont fucking have to.

youtu.be/F_6IjeprfEs

Shut the fuck up. White people can't experience racism

That's racist.

Nigga you stupid. White people get trashed on by Japs (in Japan at least) constantly. Mainly by old people and those who are still bitter about the war.

You're fuckin' spot on.

I don't wanna watch some shitass version of Roots that don't got Lavar Motherfucking Burton in it.

No its not

And no you dont know half the struggle of every other race. Seriously as a white you are very privileged

Whites experience far more racism than blacks.

Real racism, that is. Not that unicorn fart "i imagine it so it's real!" bullshit blacks make up.

Yes it is.

Whacism denier detected.

Just because whites are far superior to blacks doesn't mean they can't experience racism.

That's like saying German tires don't wear, but Chinese tires do.

You're that stupid.

This. Very much this.

what about when whites are targeted by niggers in my neighborhood?

cant tell you how many times chimps beat and steal from one kid while they have like 10 goons with them.

I live in NY and i see this shit way too often.

Now tell me, whites dont expierence racism?

are u baiten me right now bruh

WE

No its not

>whites are far superior to blacks

See this is exactly my point. Plus this is actually not even true. The exact opposite tbh

And he shouldn't be in the neighborhood. Plus its just the repercussions he has to deal with. Its the price you pay when your ancestors have oppressed a whole group of people

>as a white you are very privileged
Western society is anti-white at this stage though

Superior post and dubs all in one, that's basically quads then. NICE QUADS BRUH

Whites are experiencing a whole lot of racism from all sides.
Worst of all, it is socially acceptable to do it publicly while being totally unacceptable to speak out against it.

Retaliation racism for the things whites have done in the past (while other races were doing the same thing)

It's the same as when Nazi Germany was falling. The retaliation, with neighboring countries raping and pillaging, killing innocent Germans for being German regardless of their affiliation with the Nazis.

Thats not true everything is so white washed these days

> exactly the opposite is true

nigger do you even science?

Everything is history. Even the history channel making stupid documentaries about fake history is technically history so in a way it really is the history channel. Then again so is every other channel....... Mind blown

people responding to this bait

>the builders of civilization are inferior to a bunch of apes that literally never had a more advanced society than chiefdoms

This post is history.

So it this one.
O shit I'm trippin.

Like?
I can give you lots of examples of anti-white bias in the media. What do you consider to be whitewashed?

who ever made this picture has obviously never been to NYC, Philli, LA, San Francisco, Etc. or any area with tons of Mexicants or puerto ricans. Yes some work hard, as do some blacks but this is cherry picking at best.

fuck this jewish brainwashing bullshit. White guilt inducing crap. fuck you for liking it nigger

>Diel viss itt.

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPS

It is true. How are whites superior? Blacks are stronger. Have more stamina. And smarter. Plus whites only built civilizations because they kept blacks oppressed. Blacks build greater civilizations. As is evidencedby the egyptians

>White guilt
Literally nothing to do with whites, go cry about more "First world" problems faggo.

>Literally just because they aren't white?
That's why I don't want them in my country. I don't hate them, I just want them to go back to Latin America.

If White hispanics wanted to come to the US I wouldn't have a problem with it. Problem is it's all Aztecs and mestizos.

that's not trips newfag douchebag

Like the oscars for example

that's good to know lol slavery had nothing to do with whites hahahaha nice.

low quality bait. try harder

one day the general public will learn that egyptians were greek... one day

Angry, fat, white man in denial of history detected

>tell me the story about how the holocaust never happened as well

I will admit that black people are naturally more athletic than other races, just as the science says. However, white people on average have a far superior level of intelligence to black people and Asians have an even higher level of intelligence. DO SCIENCE YOU DUMB CUNT

>they arent white they dont belong in this country

You are a faggot. Literally. Like how does that even make sense?

Obviously another white faggot b8'ing. But yes whites WERE superior, they contributed a lot to society generations ago but now they're not needed and white supremacist are still living in their golden age. Average amerilard has lower test scores and iq than 3rd world poo in the loo kids. That says something, whites generate all this faggoty transgender acceptance bullshit and pretty much everything wrong in the world is because of whites. Sorry but it's true, 100 years from now most technology and achievements will be made by non-whites when whites are outbred by the muslims that conquered them.

Don't be a silly sausage user.

Sure. I want to watch a movie that completely distorts history. That will cause even more hatred between the races.

Oh and of course has big mean whitey being the bad guy. Not like blacks sold their own people onto slavery. Not like black Africans are still enslaving one another RIGHT NOW.

Also
>strength
Bred into them by slaveowners, African nogs are in fact weaker than Europeans
>intelligence
lolno, Negroid populations are one or two standard deviations of IQ below Caucasians
>Egypt
Literally white.

Even if that were true who cares about that? Are movies whitewashed? Are vidya, or books? I challenge you to provide me with a TV series that doesn't have "diversity hires."

you try to hard man

So you're saying we shouldn't teach history because it might hurt some white people's feelings?

WE

America was a white country until the 1960s- populated by whites and founded upon white ideals. It's my opinion that it should stay that way.

WUZ

So bait..

Did you know that slavery hurt whites as well?
For something you have such a big chip on your shoulder about (despite a century and a half of distance) it wasn't really beneficial to your enemies.

KANGZ

KUNTA

Why the fuck would I watch this kike propoganda

Never seen two consecutive posts with consecutive post numbers before, pretty decent.

it has to be the last 3 digits newfag. killyourself you useless piece of shit

Exactly and blacks are gaining intelligence. The only reason they are behind is because of the oppression we put on them. We didnt let them learn of course it will take some time for them to catch up. And the rate they are doing it at is impressive. Also Egypt was definitely black. And yes they are all white washed. All video game main heros are white men. And tv we force all blacks to only be on shows on BET

>yfw the mainstream media is propagating a race war in order to get people to forget the class war looming on the horizon and the unemployed and unskilled nignogs are all too happy to fuel the fires

Check this out bro.
Last 3 digits for you.

Plus if anything, the show is about "roots" will have to show how blacks sold slaves to whites. Not sure how that is catering to blacks and hurting white feelings only.

>America was a white country until the 1960s

Nigger what about before colonization? What the fuck.

Egyptians literally weren't white or black, you have ancient rome and greece anyway so fuck off snowniggers.

don't forget other african tribes enslaving the weaker tribes and selling them to white slavers

ugh.

if lincoln were a good president, he would've either sent these "people" home or slit their throats and dumped them into the middle of the ocean.

instead he released them into the wild like a bunch of roaches and we're still paying for it to this day.

everything their miserable race has is because of the kindness of white people. if it weren't for whites, they'd still be dressing like the dude in that picture and trying to figure out how to light a fire or build a proper shelter. pathetic.

More Anti-White propaganda from the Left - Fuck this nigger crap - Won't waste one second watching it. Better things to do than support the Global White Genocide.

Good Goyz!!! keep it up

egypt was a greek successor state bruh

nigger spotted

FIrst of all this is not history. This is fiction. secondly Who is unaware of slavery? It's burned into our heads the moment we start attending school. especially if you go to public school. This will no doubt leave at the FACT that black people sold their own people into slavery. Europeans barely had to get off their ships to buy slaves in africa. The african warlords had them ready to go at the beach. This is purely anti white propaganda just like the original series. No need to remake such ridiculous FICTION.

It really wasn't unless by white you mean catering to whites. USA already had loads of immigrants coming in and blacks living in it far before the 60's. Yes it was built on white ideals no shit.