When I was 14 I was in an institution for delinquent youth. We slept in a dormitory...

When I was 14 I was in an institution for delinquent youth. We slept in a dormitory, and in the bed right next to mine was a very pretty kid (pic related cos similar) who had to lie on his belly with his pants down at the start of every night, for "easy access" in case one of the older boys wanted to fuck him. Only when they were done, or when nobody had shown up for the first 20 minutes or so, was he allowed to pull up his pants and turn over.

He got a visitor in his bed on most nights, and sometimes a second one when the first one was finished. I faced the other way when he was getting fucked, but I was still in the prime position to hear all the gross buttfucking noises and the moans from the older boys, as well as his whimpering and sobs. Sometimes I even got a faint whiff of shit...

At first I felt really sorry for him. But he turned out be a jerk. He liked to make fun of my looks, and called me "hey, ugly". I thought to myself "I may not be as good-looking as you, but at least that means I'm not getting fucked in the ass almost every night". Once I even said something to that effect - not quite as explicitly, but he got the message.

I still didn't watch him getting fucked, but from then on, I got some kind of satisfaction from seeing him obediently turn over and lie there like a prostitute, and even from hearing him softly crying.

Was that evil?

Fucking gay dude

you know what would be really funny? is if you could now only get to sleep by the sounds of buttfucking.

this is not funny

but you couldn't really get to sleep to sounds of rhythmic buttfucking, because of your ass being plundered. and i imagine the bouncing bed would also keep you from getting to sleep.

yes it is

femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

Rape is NOT FUNNY

This isn't Tumblr

>Rape is NOT FUNNY

it's a little bit funny

especially when it's least expected

Reported

Ive had enough of this shit

he obviously wanted you to fuck him but you stupid beta fucktard couldn't get the message

You do understand you're in Sup Forums right, it's a cesspool of fucked up shit.. I recommend for a person like you to leave the site if you get offended by a joke suck as that. Another word of advice imposing your opinions on others doesn't really change anything just makes you seem like a bitch.

This is troll pasta faggots.

you know tumblr is worse than Sup Forums when the posters feel more comfortable posting here, than on that failed safe-space

back to tmblr newfag

sage

So the guy didn't enjoy it but he would still stay on his belly waiting to get fucked for 20 mins every day before he went to sleep.

And he didn't enjoy it.

This makes no sense.

Still I wish I could be that kid

Ya replying faggots

OP, you got more stories like this?
It's pretty hot

Simo is that u

ITS NOT FUNNY

he never said it was funny, he said it was hot

Kimo prolly is getting buttfucked right now.

Growing up in middle school and high school I always had a problem taking a shower with the other boys. Many of the boys in high school would walk around the locker room with an erection. Rubbing it against the smaller guy’s and bragging about how big they were. My penis was very small about 1” with out an erection. In the locker room the guys would always make fun of me a tell me I was more like a girl. I realize it know that many of those guys were most likely gay. A few of the guys next to me used to come over a pinch my penis and when I got and erection about 3” would push me around the locker room and making sure everyone would see me. Once they pushed me outside in front of some girls and I was so ashamed not only did I not have en erection but it was almost an completely inside my body less then an inch and some of the girls thought it was so funny and did in fact make fun of me. A few girls were teasing me about my small penis and I had an erection at the time and they talked me into showing it to them. That turned out to be cool because they thought it was small but a cute erection and three of them touched and played with it right outside the boys locker room! One of the asshole guys onetime made me touch his erection in the locker room when no one else was around. We were in there shower and he made me stroke him with soap. He made me stand there as he put soap on my body then he rubbed my cock with soap and I got an erection. He soaped my ass and stuck his finger in it. My eyes started tearing up and I told him to leave me alone but he said he would pull his finger out and stick his cock in. I begged him to leave me alone and said other guys could come in the locker room at anytime and what would happen if they saw him

Are we meant to believe you are Kimmo Alm?

Eh.. it's not really my type of story
I like power struggle. Like when straight guys get dominated and find there true calling as a beta (:
Domination
Revenge is also great
Don't give up! Give it another go! Tell me a story!

This

Kill yourself

Seriously

That motherfucker isn't pretty tho

newfag