ITT: You wake up on a Saturday morning and you are suddenly a kid again! you go downstairs, eat you breakfast...

ITT: You wake up on a Saturday morning and you are suddenly a kid again! you go downstairs, eat you breakfast, but then you realize it's time for your favorite cartoon to come on! What are you watching Sup Forums?

Ed Edd n Eddy.

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Or
Courage the cowardly dog

Basically everything in your pic.

Cartoon Network from the late 90's until around 2009 was the best channel for cartoons hands down. Nickelodeon can suck it.

dexters laboratory

>Saturday morning
>watching cartoon network
>you're probably to young to remember kids wb or fox kids
Christ I feel old

Loved CN until about 2003, 2004. I'm happy that Ed, Edd n Eddy was one of the few animated shows to have a true conclusion. On one hand I want courage the cowardly dog back but after looking what happened to PPG I don't think it would be a good idea.

Id skip this channel and watch Jetix instead

flinstones and the jetsons

Realize my favorite cartoon isnt on TV anymore and continue eating my Corn Pops.

SUPER MARIO BROS SUPER SHOW

Dexter's lab was the shit

ancientfag detected

GOING BACK, BACK TO THE PAST WITH SAMURAI JACK

Edd Ed n Eddy, watched it all day when I could

im only 19

my family didnt have money for cable or anything and all i had was vhs, a vcr, and a 12 inch tv with rabbit ears

Cat dog

Pic related and X-men

steamboat willy and the sort

One off

The misadventures of flap Jack, courage the cowardly doggo, grim adventures of billy and Mandy, or Ed, Edd, and Eddy, can't decide

It's obviously time to duel.

i hope it doesn't suck but it looks like it

Men in Black show.

Find the old classic Looney Toons cartoons. The great ones are ... well... great. The not so great ones are still pretty damn good, and give you time to go pee.

This.

Unfortunately, Saturday morning on Cartoon network was filled with anime shows. The real cartoons wouldn't be shown until around 4-5 O'clock in the afternoon

This, I am old.

If we're talking cn, I'd probably be watching Two Stupid Dogs or Ed Edd n Eddy. If we're talking Nick, Hey Arnold or Rocko.

This guy

I was born in 97 so consider that I didn't have that many good cartoons to watch.

Everything in pic

This was my shit.

Mah nigga.

if it makes you feel any better the original team is going back to it.

probably not watch that brainwash shit, have fun fags

This show was ruined for me thanks to the autistic "lel I'm so random XD" crowd.

Same. Every adhd dumbass I knew could not shut up about this fucking show.

What the fuck is the block chain? It bothers me every time