2. How do you rate your cunt's cuisine?

Pooland
Amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_rye_soup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gołąbki
youtube.com/watch?v=l1mXXIhp-0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Breddy gud, otherwise we wouldn't eat it.

That didn't work on the English

whats a zurek
kielbasa just looks like regular sausages or chorizo
and bigos look like a nice mix of meat and salad

Nonexistent.

>whats a zurek
A soup with boiled eggs and white sausage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_rye_soup

i just love the fact that we are on the continent not across the sea from it. being here really improves food dramatically

our cuisine, if you disregard the copious amount of fish: raw, cured, salted, seasoned, marinated, smoked, fried, baked, dug underground (kraav or grav, or krav however it's pronounced)... is heavily influenced by german/polish cuisine and also hungary (the best cuisine in the world imho) and also for what ever reason georgia (the grilling of shashlik in million different styles)

so i rate 7/10

>for what ever reason
*soviet times.

Finland
Amazing

I thought you only had meme food, but that actually looks tasty af.

Italy
very poor

We have similar cuisine with Poland.
I've tasted everything on your pic but zurek

Our cuisine is a meme, it's good but not that incredibly good.
Chinese cuisine is better.

>I've tasted everything on your pic but zurek
Heresy.

Do you like shashlik

both of your countries suffer from the meme foods. the peasant food is better than a michelin restaurant thousand ouf of ten ranking dish imho

fuck yeah, were it up to me i'd grill it every day in various marinades and meats and vegetables and.. oh god you just made me salivate unwillingly ffs

10/10

I was actually lying I think Italy has the best and most diverse cuisine on earth but you'd probably all get mad and meme me to death so, very poor.

i wouldn't expect an italian to rate anything about italy below 9999/10. it's just the way you are. cocky without essence. you should see yourself from the outside sometimes. it's rather hilarious.

case in point.

whatever m88

all cuisine is a fucking joke compared to iran

Great

We have this store in Copenhagen.
Big joke for the natives

t. Alshiti Ahmedani

1. Warmia
2. It's good. Dzyndzałki, fraszynki, stuffed fish, ceppelins, golce warmińskie, warmian chicken filee(with mead), fishes with shrooms and sour cream etc. all top tier food.

English food pre 1980 20-30/100 people really sucked at cooking and just didn't care. Nowadays 70-80 depending on where you are, the south coast and london probably the best area, in the north You will need to be either in a nice seaside town(rare) or in a major city.

It's okay, mostly influenced by other countries.

Flag
Things that you can consider uniquely American... it's alright.

Where I live people and restaurants make a lot of German and Polish dishes.

Burgerclapistan

Depends on how it's defined. Our peasant foods are mediocre (and no I'm not talking about maymays like tendies or cheese wiz; I'm talking 19th century and earlier recipes that are significantly different from their progenitors) but we copied formal dining quite well in the larger population centers and contemporary pretentious bullshit quite well in our larger cities.

One fairly unique thing we do pretty well (or at least we used to) is diners. They're basically cheap, informal restaurants that are often open long hours and who mostly serve coffee and food cooked on a grill (griddle) or simmering on a stove - hamburgers and go5t sandwiches, fried or scrambled eggs, hash browns, chili, that sort of thing. Generally unhealthy but also cheap, filling and readily available. They also provide a place to socialize, as diners in small towns might be the only place open until at least lunch and maybe the only restaurant open at all depending on the size of the town.

6/7

eating mushrooms with sour cream right now

we used to have diners during soviet times, but when it all collapsed they got a really bad reputation so they disappeared or rebranded

Huh. I always imagined Soviet eating places as being more like cafeterias.

when you do shrimp tempura, do you use raw shrimp or do you boil it first?

Brazilian food is great and quite cheap, as well.

Properly made perch with mushrooms and sour cream, baked in the overn is 10/10.

>shrim

did you just get sniped? :D

When it comes to sushi nothing beats a unagi kabayaki nigiri.

Thanks just give me a good chasumen and I'm happy.

Although I'll say my local Warmian food is just as good, just different.

*Than not thanks
that's what I get for writing a post too fast

how about maguro sashimi with some freshly grated daikon?

Finland.
Shit foods, and most of them ain't even Finnish, just taken from the times we were cucked hard by either Sweden or Russia.

Meh. Eel is 10 times better.

Your cuisine is literally the best around, WTF?

Your cuisine is literally the best around, WTF?

I wonder why

>italian food
>shit
Yeah, okay mate.
Have you not seen a pizza in your lifetime?

>most diverse
>Mixing X ingredient with pasta,cheese and tomatoes
>Diverse

This.

Italian food is just meat, noodles, cheese and sauce or slight variations thereof.

>both of your countries suffer from the meme foods. the peasant food is better than a michelin restaurant thousand ouf of ten ranking dish imho
Actually the michelin style fancy food doesn't represent the classical french food. Most of our specialities are very rustic, like beef boiled in wine with carrots or things like that, most of us never experience the "haute gastronomie".

2/10

I like navarin.

4/10 not more

I also prefer swiss cheese

you sound like experts and my mind is now changed.

The 餃子 on the bottom left look nice. That's also a pretty nice looking edible soup bowl, middle left.
The fuck is in the dog bowl on the top right?

you sound like you have your head up your ass

it looks like a pot stew or something oven baked. quite possibly the best thing on the pic

gonna guess it has soured cabbage and pork, possibly smoked, in it

very humbling comment, thank you my friend.

>Central Europe """""cuisine"""""
>Cuisine

Preparation

Cut your washed cabbage in thin slices and boil until tender in a pot.
Boil the sauerkraut in another pot in about 2 cups of water. ...
Sauté your diced pork in a pan with some cooking oil (lard, coconut oil or butter are good), then set aside.
Sauté the bacon and sausage with the onion and garlic.

so i wasn't too far off i guess

yeah, you can go on playing your role of a sarcastic master chef all you want. it's so predictable and comical you should be filtered from all food threads you underage retard

Isn't that the only real way to stay warm in your part of the frozen woods?

Best in the world

I'm honestly humbled and I think foreigners are right about our food being tomatoes and pasta.

running away from wolves also keeps you warm

>Baltic and Nordic """"cuisine"""
>Cuisine

butthurt also generates heat.

Italians are well acquainted with anal friction as a method of heat generation.

butthurt about what?

Recreationally, I mean.

From what I hear, it's traditional to start your children off at a young age.

> Actually the michelin style fancy food doesn't represent the classical french food. Most of our specialities are very rustic, like beef boiled in wine with carrots or things like that, most of us never experience the "haute gastronomie".

This, over 9000 times.

French food is very rich in meat variety. I'd say ours is more varied in legumes and vegetables.

had you stood taller, the joke wouldn't have flown over your head, faggit

don't get it, are you saying we are ga

gay

?

We have some food i really like, and food i really don't like.

Currywurst, Döner Kebab, Bratwurst are good. Red cabbage is good. "Waldmeister" (woodruff??) flavored drinks and sweets are amazing. Chocolate and candy in general are really good, but most of them probably come from Italy and Switzerland. I like Vita Cola which is a lemon-flavored coke drink.

I don't like sauerkraut, i don't like fish, and i don't like how bland foreign food is here. I've eaten chinese, mexican and japanese food while in the US and it was amazing, and i ate the same food in Germany and it tasted bland and boring.

I thought the Dutch only eat Turkish and Indonesian food. I have to say dutch cuisine is just awful, except for your pastries, those are just amazing

I don't get what he means by anal friction, no need to shell out more witty punchlines btw, everybody already noticed you have some grudge with Italians.

the cheese is alright

>when it all collapsed they got a really bad reputation so they disappeared or rebranded
why? the concept sounds nice

i went to rotterdam and there wasnt a single place serving dutch food, only foreign ones (spanish, italian, sandnigger, chinese...)

Can I be Polish too?

conceptually it does sound nice, but back then the food served was really bland and not terribly exciting due to overall scarcity and no access to foreign markets

for example, a staple served in such an establishment would've been two short frankfurter style wieners (boiled of course) with potato salad, a 100ml glass of vodka and a piece of soured cucumber as a 'sakuska' (after bite for the vodka).

Sauerkraut is amazing though

The canned stuff ranges from bad to breddy gud but the fresh stuff is excellent.

What do you think?

>I don't like sauerkraut, i don't like fish

that sarma is very polish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gołąbki

It's Gołąbki, not some shitty sarma.

ok

Considering all of the native food we have contributed probably some of the best in the world.

Kindof sucks that when we were discovering these different foods we couldn't really make any fancy new dishes because people were trying to build houses while fighting Indians and make enough food to survive the winter with your nearest neighbor being 50 miles away.

>Avocado, blueberry, cherimoya, cranberry, curuba, feijoa, granadilla or lulo, guava (guayaba), huckleberry, papaya, pawpaw, passionfruit, peppers, pineapple, prickly pear (tuna), soursop, commercial strawberries, tomato, tomatillo
>American chestnut, Black walnut, cashew, hickory, pecan, shagbark hickory
>Common bean, lima bean, peanut, scarlet runner bean, tepary bean
>coca, logwood, maple syrup, poinsettia, rubber, tobacco, vanilla
>squashes and pumpkins
>sunflower, corn

He is cherry picking. This is what most Finns eat: youtube.com/watch?v=l1mXXIhp-0Q

This obsession of yours isn't healthy, you know.

flag
whatever you rate germany+2/10

huh

>American BBQ is unironically one of my absolute favorite food genres
>Burger
>Pizza
>Lobster stuff

idk but those first three make it a 7/10 right off the bat. It ain't fancy and faggy, but it's tasty.

1. Flag
2. shit

Thanks God I live in the most germanic state of this shithole, so I can at least eat some decent food.

I forgot to quote OP.

bretty good

it's only pasta and pizza, which btw is "food" for plebs. Our cuisine isn't really variegated and elegant like france. Italy is a meme

best in the world

God Bless America

>it's only pasta and pizza
Christ. I can only assume you're straight off the boat from Libya.