Besides shitposting and fapping, do you have any hobbies or pastimes?

Besides shitposting and fapping, do you have any hobbies or pastimes?

I collect bottle caps.

Quilting. make oven mitts and other junk.

>playing this much fallout

jewelry making
perfumery
gardening
fishing
pipe smoking
target shooting

I collect coins form all over the world.
A fun little hobby I had since I was 10

I also collect bottle caps, shooting/hunting (which is rare these days), riding dirt and road bikes

i collect dubs.

Gardening and shit.

My hobby is slowly manipulating my next door neighbor and the neighbor two houses down into a war with each other. Just to see if I can. People are easy to manipulate if you are patient and subtle.

this is true

collect 100s of boxes shit like this

I just bought a canoe

Banana boxes?

Just working my job and loving my wife and two kids and dog and going to church twice a week.
And drinking heavily to keep myself from putting a bullet in my brain.

yes, banana boxes. thousands of uses

Smoking weed, videogames, and collecting obscure VHS tapes from the 80s and early 90s.

Also, being a virgin.

You'll be rich if the world goes into a nuclear rage

I collect guns, ponies, and any shit with a swastika.

Do you have a Biafra coin?

I collect money and pussy
get a life

>get a life
>collects shallow material junk
Teach us to be like you senpai

Boohoo.

I collect guns

Painting/drawing
Stencil making/graffiti adds &
Editing images(which I can make some money out off sometimes)

This doesn't make you special.
Get a brain, fag

man the fuck up faggot it called life you betafag
i post memes

I keep bees (beginner, just one hive) and I grow weed.
>pic related, my first swarm - only got stung twice while capturing it, my wife helped and got stung 11 times.

Cooking, alt history, and consuming psychedelics.

Post doggo, or didn't happen.

>pic related, my other hobby.

show the weed faggot

Go to bed Riley.

Your wife is ok with that? Ever made some money with it?

Can this be considered a hobby?

For an aluminium coin, it's not so easy to get a Biafra coin. It's easier and cheaper to get some banknotes

>2014
nice try faggot
post weed you grow now or didn't happen

I collect the little papers in fortune cookies

nice, i write software for legal cannabis grows. live in a shitty state tho. guess i live vicariously through my customers....

I collect hotwheels. Mostly muscle cars. It's cheap so it doesn't break my bank account

singing/songwriting

dark souls 3 arena PVP

Wow you made that?
Super impressed over here. Looks legit as fuck.

whats your favorite muscle car?
mines 1970 mustang 429

>also fedora aficionado

how many you have with rubber wheels?

I, too, collect bottlecaps. Haven't since I was younger, though.

69 charger or 70 challenger it's a hard choice

Into:
>computer programming
>chinese cartoons
>white supremacy

Want to get into:
>history
>reading
>guns
>vidya gaems
>philosophy

fuck fedoras

None. I started about a year ago so everything I have is either semi new or brand new. Would love to have an older one tho

> drugs ( opiates and Adderall)
> working on fixing two houses I bought so I can start renting them out
> spending time with this 17 y/o mixed girl( she's 6/10 and we're just fuck buddies but we just chill and hangout alot, might as well be dating but I don't want to get to serious)
> fishing with my best friend when he's not working (he's a welder so he works alot)
> probation

I would really enjoy start something like this. But my wife is a faggot about everything.

mopar i'd have to say 68 hemi dart, but i'm all mustang for those years

When I was a kid I would collect key chains and stuffed animals that I would win at like carnival games.

Now I collect basketball and NFL jerseys. I have over 30 of them. I used to collect sneakers as well but then I got jacked and I stopped.

Easy tiger.
My wife has MS, so yeah. I grow 9 plants, make all our own smoke and 3000-4000 per grow (pounds-Britfag)

Fair comment.

Pic is current grow, harvest in 2 weeks.

Nice. I've actually seen a really nice one of those at a car show. They are pretty rare. But my favorite mustang is def eleanor

cooking, fucking, smoking, drawing (not enough..), vidya games, movies, reading. who has +100 books at home? i do..

Cool beans, do you collect all types all do you prefer certain types

my brother collected cars like that. the rubber wheel arent that old.i think they are rust runs or special editions which i would guess they still make.
i dont know that much about it, but its probably something to look into. the hot wheels community is fairly large

Still here?
My dad runs a bee farm
He has 20 hives going right now
I just got done pouring honey into jars/labeling them and also making wax molds for the shop

He is teaching courses soon!

Where are you from?/the bees from?

Post some Dodge Challenger/Charger! Love those!

The way I see it is she prob spends a shit ton on makeup so what's a couple bucks here and there gonna mean. Also fuck not doing what I want.

Im just saying because I would also like to consider this a hobby. Just not sure I can justify it.

I collect beatings from my dad

I collect 78rpm Klan records and segregationist records from the 60s +
Also collect various Klan related items and fliers.
I also have some heavily influenced relgion-ish speeches which thoroughly touch on subjects like jews taking over the world and negro overpopulation by Wally Butterworth
Also own Georgle Lincoln Rockwell - Nazi Rockwell on Helios records

I collect depression and suicidal thoughts

Ehh for whatever reason my pics on my phone are too big.. Srry

At least i got trips

>feels

I'm trying to create a function to map every primary number.
I'm pretty close.

Would stick my dick in it

yeah, seen an 'eleanor' at a show a couple months ago here. sucks its not a real car tho. its based on the 67 shelby gt500e but custom built for the movies. if we're talking shelby's i'd have to say my dream car is the 64 shelby daytona cobra coupe

Idk what that means i failed math in highschool and took a useful trades course in college

Prime number*

I have some caps of my own as well

This function can make EVERY encryption in the world useless

Pounds as weight or you sell it?

I collect video games. Sadly cant take a pic cause on vacation but i have about 850 and about 25 consoles

I like to build Gunpla. That is, Plastic Mobile Suit Gundam kits

Thanks my man. I make all kinds of dumb shit for the fam on this old girl.

Still here. I'm English, and my bees are from a swarm that landed in a neighbour's garden. They were more than happy for me to take them away.

>primary
...you mean prime?

Thank you anyway.

I collect DVDs. I have over 4000. Pretty much guarantees if I get a girl back to my place she won't fuck me. My walls are covered with movies so I look like a fucking horder.

Step up your game I have 15,000. Hell I have about 250 in my bedroom.

What's ur take on the new stangs? I think they look like shit. Also they aren't making v8s anymore apparently. Screw ecoboost I want power

Yeah, sorry. English isnt my first language

That is pretty cool user
Did you build that hive or did you buy that + gear?
Are you planning on producing honey or getting into queen rearing or?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I make more money than I would working, so I guess it's kinda hard to justify.

Recent enough?

I collect and maintain typewriters. Usually find them super cheap too. Fuck the electric ones

>build moveable false walls infront of dvds
>????
>Profit

Got any King George the fifth British pennies?

holy shit, i was lurking til someone said this. i've got an attic full of perfect and master grades. here's a shot of my bedroom wall. airbrushed a Full Armor ZZ Gundam on it.

Before my dad died we would go fishing together. But now I just sit in my room and play video games. I smoke pot and inject opiates to try and forget how much I miss him.

Im going to watch ATHF now

Photography, skateboarding and video games

Having real cancer

Non-beer bottle caps. Nice. I also collect non-beer bottle caps. Although its like a solid 40% Coca-Cola

The same guy takes everything I don't keep, usually around 40 oz.
All the fine trim gets turned into either bubble hash or qwiso.