B

b,
for a million dollars and no legal repercussions would you curb stomp a baby ?

can it be my baby?

is it white?

what race is the baby? if its brown id be doing the world a favor removing a future goat fucker

No, I don't have a million dollars.

Is it human?

/thread

can i sell it?

No. Im a human with no brain defects so empathy would stop me. By all means be proud of being retarded though

Can I fuck it first and eat it afterwards?

I would stick that guy to my foot and run a mile

No.

Anyday. It'd be hard mentally but I just need the strength for one good stomp then the money would make me feel better

Can I pay $100 to do it to a nigglet with no repercussions cause I'd do that

How exactly are there no legal repercussions? Do I just never get caught? Do I get put on the national "guys who can legally stomp babies" list?

I'd curb stomp one baby if I could curb stomp 10 niggers and 10 coal burners, Bless that baby for giving his life for the cause

why would you want to eat it?

Only if it's not white.

I changed my mind, I'd rather be curbed stomped in place of the baby but my offer is in exchange for 20 niggers and 20 coal burners, also if they've had any, their half breed niglets don't count as part of the 20/20 but still get stomped

sure

Oh you know, for the experience. I mean as long as you're killing a baby and there are no repercussions, you might as well take it as far as it you can.

Asking the real questions

Who wouldn't? I mean if it is just some random baby that nobody wants and went to the foster pool it has no meaning to anyone yet and literally accomplished nothing in life to make it a personal loss for the baby, it's a million fucking dollars to sufferlessly end a life. I'm pro-choice btw. Shocker I know.

Fuck yeah I'd do it for a sandwich and a bed for the night because I'm homeless.