Other urls found in this thread:

streamsport.us/stream22
watch-sportztv.boards.net/
sewtv.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go M's

lets make a concerted effort to ignore >rags poster

Rags fan reporting in.

I haven't noticed that guy in any other Rangers game threads, hopefully he won't be back.

Looks kinda nice in Seattle today. They should be glad they're not playing in Arlington right now, it's awful outside rn

I don't know if it's just my shitty stream but the audio on the Rangers broadcast is TERRIBLE... tons of background / wind noise.

Yeah, it's raining and windy as fuck here in Ft. Worth right now.

inb4 marte caught stealing

its a nice 64f with a few clouds. perfect imo

wew

>has to put his sliding mitten on

kek

told you fags

damn son, you called that shit

damn texas is good

it's a shame we're not playing eachother again until August. These teams are pretty evenly matched this year.

September is gonna be lit

Is there a video or audio feed someone can link me to? MLB.tv took a shit right at game time

>Elvis bluffing a bunt with Fielder on 1st base

That would have to be a perfect bunt for that fat fuck to make it to 2nd base without being thrown out.

streamsport.us/stream22

Rangers broadcast, audio quality kinda sucks

watch-sportztv.boards.net/

better than nothing, thanks bro

Hopefully Chirinos didn't forget how to hit while he was on the DL.

eh, he hit that one pretty hard at least, better than nothing, better than striking out

this one is Ms broadcast

i get the feeling Hamels is gonna manhandle us again

>le 34 year old dinger hitting gook rookie man

say his name bitch
say his name

I dunno, Hamels has been pretty hit or miss for the Rangers so far this year.

Mr. Lee

youre 하나님 의 저주 right

Yeah I'm in Addison and I can see that shit coming my way

It's not raining anymore but radar shows a lot more on the way, looks like it's gonna be raining off and on pretty much all afternoon here.

>Hamels just hit 2000 strikeouts

cool

Thunderstorms are the only thing I miss since I moved from Texas.

>Mariners batters in charge of getting a bunt down

You don't miss the BBQ or Mexican food?

>Andrus and Odor

WEEEEEEEEEEEEW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw someone said Pecan Lodge isn't the best BBQ in the metroplex

no

Is something wrong with your tastebuds?

Good shit Andrus

aww fuck

They don't like meat. I'll have some grilled corn on the cob though!

based elvis

I've never been there, I'll have to give it a shot. There was an awesome BBQ place in Euless that I went to like once a month when I lived there. It's only open on the weekends and you pay like $14 for a plate and then it's all you can eat smoked meats. Ribs, sausage, brisket, pulled pork... It's BYOB too so we'd get a bunch of friends together on a Saturday and take a cooler full of beer in there and camp out for an hour or two drinking beer and eating BBQ.

I don't eat BBQ very often anymore nowadays unless I'm on a motorcycle trip in the Hill Country or something.

rags are my eeries pick

>better than red sox
>better than mariners
>better than indians

Gotcha. Grilled corn on the cob is pretty great too.

MFW I got into a twitter war with Hollands GF a couple years ago and I'm still blocked by his acct.

MONEY MITCH

If Moreland and Fielder have really started hitting again then we've got a good chance at it, especially if we can pick up a couple of good arms for our bullpen by the trade deadline.

>Moreland hits a home run as I'm typing this

holy shit it might really be happening

>1 hour into game
>77 pitches in the top of the 4th
its a Miley off day guys, feels bad

Definitely check it out. The lines can get long as fuck, but it's worth the wait for sure. And a plus is that once you're full as fuck, you can walk it off checking out spots in Deep Ellum.

I just hate going anywhere in Dallas proper because parking and traffic can be a bitch, and I don't know my way around very well so I'm always trying to rely on GPS. Since I moved to the DFW area 8 years ago I've lived mainly in the mid-cities and Ft. Worth areas and have tried to avoid Dallas for the most part.

I guess I could ride my motorcycle over though, it's a lot better as far as traffic and parking goes than my 3/4 ton pickup truck is.

Anyone looking for the Korean broadcast of the game?

JESUS FUCK

I think lightning just struck my neighbor's tree, there was a huge flash and an instantaneous clap of thunder that shook my entire house and caused all the lights to flicker.

KKKole

So how about that floral da shooting ey?

Florida*

This happened to me a couple of years ago and like half of my electronic stuff got knocked out. Might want to check on that.

really?

yeah, dig it

A crazy fucker walks into a gay-bar with a few guns and gets a new high score.

Lots of people are already using the incident to push for stricter background checks and shit but the shooter was a security guard who had a statewide firearms license to allow him to carry a gun while on the job so... yeah he's already been through stricter background checks and extra training in gun safety so none of the stricter gun control measures that most politicians push for would've stopped this guy.

fuck isis 2bh

Here ya go bro

sewtv.net/
Scroll down and push #46

Most of my sensitive electronics are protected with surge protectors, I'll need to check on my kitchen appliances though. I've had a microwave and refrigerator knocked out by lightning, that was a shitty, expensive day.

pls dont take muh guns

Cole pls

MARTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

is hamels the one swearing at himself? holy kek

I know things between Martin and the Rangers organization didn't end on good terms but I still like the guy and hope he continues to see success in MLB. I would still prefer it if he didn't hit dingers against the Rangers though.

Ketel Marte looks like a homosexual pedophile.

im not seeing it

he looks like a generic black athlete to me

you're retarded, kid

i think you're thinking of this guy senpai

Look harder.

Is he being held hostage in this pic?

i can post some qts m8 just ask

kek looks like it

That's how you play good baseball. Take notes, Mariners...

hes just camera shy

Looks more like a shitty photographer who doesn't know how to get people to pose for a picture.

>Elvis
>two RBIs in one game

I liked that pitcher, where's he going?

What the fuck is that awful tattoo on his left arm?

I get more more of a shady drug addict vibe from that picture than a pedophile vibe.

It's that disgusting beard, it just screams white trash dope fiend.

exactly what you called it, an awful tattoo. looks fake

It's in a terrible place on his arm, unless he holds his wrist in just the right position it's gonna stretch the letters one way or another and make it look weird.

>calling that a strike

wtf ump, are you even looking?

$25000
Right now pls Ian

>loading up the bases up for Profar and desmond

I smell more Rangers runs coming soon

Lol. Mariners are even worse than I thought.

jon daniels is a fucking genious just for signing ian desmond and making him an outfielder and the rangers farm system is great profar mazara odor rua joey gallo .wait til choo is back. team is stacked.

Desmond was definitely the Rangers best acquisition of the offseason.

i get rock hard beating down on the memenerds than any other division team because of the expectations of this shit franchise

astros: we own them
angels: lmao forever shit front office
a's: forever shit everything

but the mariners
lmao kick these faggots while ther on the ground fuk em

>tfw the power just went out

Fucking crazy ass rain in Dallas

does hamels have tourettes

I remember several years ago people hated Jon Daniels and constantly talked shit about him and some of his seemingly insane trades/acquisitions but I'm convinced he's some sort of baseball genius.

I dunno, he just seems really high strung.