Does Sup Forums have the gif of Lia in a loose top (I think in a kitchen) dancing?

Does Sup Forums have the gif of Lia in a loose top (I think in a kitchen) dancing?
Also general Lia thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/wtqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping with Lia

bumping for interest

Bamp

Come on Sup Forums

streamable.com/wtqk

Based OP, thank you

You're talking about this OP?

Who is this chick and why is she famous?

I was, thanks fam

She's a youtuber/actress, I've never really watched any of her stuff, I just think she's hot

what a time to be alive. i watched this girl grow up from 14, now her titties are on 4chans

She indeed is. Is she legal?

From Teens React, shes an amateur singer/actress, used to be on nickelodeon or some shit. Sup Forums has grown up with her over the last six years. Worshipping her from being 12 to the present day where she is like 19

what's her snap

dappyhays

>Viking ovens, cooktop and hood
so she's rich?

Nice wonder if she blocks for cock pics lol

I'd imagine so with her publicity

The pic in OP is fake, sorry user. Heres the only actual nipslip, its not great but its legit.

Her parents definitely are, she isnt really talented except for being cute as fuck. She gets some promo deals I think though

Probably not, you don't have a kitchen like that doing youtube videos. She's loaded.

>from 12
>to 19
>6 years
Now im no scientist but....

thats not how you stir eggs, 2/10 cooking show

how do you?

Fucking died.

Send her a cock pics and post results

I get out a plastic bowl, break the eggs into it over the sink. Throw the shells away in the trash, I used to throw them in the garbage disposal but it got pretty fucked up and I had to replace it, which I did myself but thats another story. Next I get a whisk not some dumb shit spoon like shes using, use all my muscle memory from masturbating for 15 years and show those eggs whats what. That my friend is how you stir eggs.

>implying she doesn't get them daily already.

nerd

cheers

I'm fairly sure her snapchat can't receive snaps from people she hasn't added back

her birthday is in nov, so probably been watching her before that, you faggot.