SJW lazy entitled gauge wearing not wits that will be the generation that destroys what America once was

SJW lazy entitled gauge wearing not wits that will be the generation that destroys what America once was.

Get in here crotchety old faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EJKZlnHVml8
youtube.com/watch?v=a7x_Vkj1u-Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJKZlnHVml8
youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U mad

Bump

how does this affect me

This guy gets it!

Fine...48 year oldfag reporting in. Anyone care to hear about what I think?

I thought that was a magnified circle zooming in on her gauge. Holy shit OP she's got ears bigger than my dad's boobs.

Sure, fire away oldfag.

Wearing gauges is culture appropriation of Africans!!!! HOW DARE THEY!

might as wel, same ten threads reposted over and over again on /b as per usual

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Ok, for one thing, the millennials are some of the softest and most smug people I've ever seen. My generation is far from perfect, but at least we stuck our necks out to lay claim to our own identity. We defined ourselves more by our creative output and lust for something new and better. Now, it's all spoon fed to you guys. Everyone who has a smartphone can appear hip and informed at the push of a button.

why dont you suck my dick u old cunt

Continue, what else?

Well, the short answer would be that I'm not a fucking faggot like most of you. For instance- this 'trap' thing you guys like...seriously? I thought it was a joke at first, but apparently not.

Das cultural appropriation mang.

This guy thinks the fields will plow themselves. Get to work nigger.

My heaven will be watching you and your wife's boyfriends kids starve to death.

youtu.be/EJKZlnHVml8

Sturgis Rally 75th Anniversary - Hot Chics Havin Fun

Posted that shit to youtube finally

Asking another man to suck your dick- even as an insult, really only emphasizes how much of a faggot you are. A weak, weak faggot. But anyways, thanks for compounding my argument, faggot.

Private video you tard.

>SJW lazy entitled

Who is SJW? 0.00001% of the population? A group so small and statistically insignificant it can't be measured?

SJW is manufactured right-wing propaganda. It's a label, an intellectual shortcut so bigots can hate without even thinking about it. Congratulations on being so insanely gullible and cognitively deficient you fell for it.

You sound euphoric! It's only one aspect that makes your generation the worst in history. GJ on being fucking terrible

Hitler would have gassed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7x_Vkj1u-Q

I seen the thumbnail and thought it was some magnification shit to enlarge something on her neck at first.

Well, ok. You need to be more assertive and stop talking about your feelings ALL THE TIME. There is a time and place for everything. And quit making all your statements sound like you're asking a question. Also, men and women may be equals, but men are stronger, so embrace that. Women want that, no matter what they say. Women never say EXACTLY what they want. One other thing- these 'skinny' jeans and the metro look in general- stop that. Queer as fuck.

Even if you were based, you need to look around you and see the other 9 retards that are in fact lazy, entitled, and dragging this country into the shitter

47 year old here. Young people today are easily offended pussies. I'm ashamed of them.

>47
>wasted the last of his 'youth' on Sup Forums

kek, enjoy your death gramps

I rolled 4 dubs ITT

Looks like someone got offended.

Checked

>47
>gramps

You're probably the most entitled little cunt on your block aren't you!?

Name one thing you ever earned in your life?

I'll tell you one thing you probably deserve though. A severe priority inducing beating

This pic is you.

Here's a (You)

Stay mad. (:

>inb4 I get a (You)

It said its public in the upload list ..wtf
Maybe it takes a while? I dunno. First try at this crap on Android

I can't stop Rollin dubs. 6 now!!

More people prefer a conservative aproach to a liberal pne. Particularily in cutting spending and encouraging personal responsibility.

Guys I look really similar to this cuck

32 oldfag from Queens; these entitled, horrible kids are the worst. It all comes down to not being self aware of what society finds acceptable; they live in their horrible SJW enclaves, surrounded by other SJWs row row fighting the powa and think that the whole world is like that since that's all that they see. It's shitty, because then when they interact with non-horrible SJW faggots, they lash out and make themselves look like terrible adult-children. It's really not their fault; they've weedled themselves away from the rest of society for so long that they think their reprehensible actions are acceptable. As soon as they leave their hipsterSJW enclaves and get off of tumblr/reddit, they'll learn the error of their ways. They always do.

Male cis person in the front. Microagressions!!@!!@

Big mouth, no guts- yeah, whatever, wimp.

Wise words.

preach it brother

Fag

Try now.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJKZlnHVml8

50 year oldfag checking in. Go next generation ... no matter how weird my peers think you are.

I wouldn't be able to stop myself from putting my cock through those giant holes. Nothing sexual, just something I would like a picture of

to make matters worse, a lot of them can afford live that indefinitely way since they're living off of parents' money or they make money from other terrible dorks selling... I don't know, pit bull sweaters

convenient for showering

>"This generation will destroy us!" - Every generation, at some point.

So far I agree with all of this. Unfortunately I don't think my generation will follow this.

Yeah the link is working
I made the video at the Sturgis Rally last August

>'skinny jeans'

But what about the straight legged tight jeans of the 80s?

SJWs are unicorns. They don't exist.

Checked.

Also the parents are partially to blame for enabling this behavior. Something to be said for a dad that will clop you on the back of the head for being a weak retarded bitch. You'll hate him in the moment but thank him when you aren't ruining your own kids with the weak ass shit we are seeing right now.

The parents that raise these children are the problem, and they are a direct result of their own parents. Don't act like the young learn this behavior independently. Children are born ignorant, all behavior is learned from those in positions of authority, and all authority can be traced to the generation before it.

Just because you can't adjust to a changing world doesn't mean that you're inherently right, and your age doesn't lend you wisdom. This is a different time, and it lends itself to a different interpretation of what is healthy and productive behavior.

I will admit that a lot of the behavior confuses me, and that I don't agree with it, but I refuse to reduce myself to screaming "FAGGOTY SKINNY JEANS" at people.

Get a grip, you fucking egomaniac.

These are all me, just to keep the record straight.
Anyways, this 'cuckold' thing- wtf is wrong with you guys?? You absolutely DO NOT share your woman with another man. It's fine if he thinks she's hot or whatever, but goddammit- expect fucking LOYALTY and give it in return. Otherwise, you are perceived as being weak and easily manipulated. I can't believe I actually have to say this to you fucks.

anyone over the age of 30 ITT needs to go the fuck to bed. It's past your bedtime, old faggot queer ass cuntnuggets.

This world is being made simpler and easier by the technologically superior generation.

time to make like everything obsolete and fucking die.

They're rarely as extreme as the caricatures, but they most certainly do exist
>follow any cause as long as it involves a useless protest
>take it for granted that anyone who disagrees with them is a confused old bigot because it's THE CURRENT YEAR
>openly mock people who have children instead of pursuing a life of personal hedonism
>feels are more important than reality
>believe they can just use the government to redistribute wealth, as if "wealth" were just a pile of gold coins instead of the product of work and ingenuity

Real as AIDS brah.

Hi. You can't speak English.

>posted from my iPad

Shifting accountability: the post.

Sorry but that's only part of the problem. At some point you need to look at yourself and quit blaming parents. Outside of extreme circumstances a lot of these Fucking fail-people had plenty of opportunity to gain some inner strength, work ethic, humility, and selflessness. Parents may enable it but garbage is garbage and at some point we need to look in the mirror

It isn't an age thing. American society across the board had turned to shit, all ages. Fuck you all. I'm probably going to an hero because the world I knew has disappeared, and it's now intolerably overcrowded with noisy fucking faggots.

>hate him in the moment
Unfortunately there's an entire library of child psychology that says otherwise.

Hyper masculinity is toxic and has created the very situation we're in now, millions of young men reducing themselves to idealized women or criminalized men because it's what's taught to them at birth: Inferiority.

At some point you have to throw your hands up and laugh at these pathetic men constantly trying to wave their dicks at each other like it equates to anything of value in the real world. Unless you're a trained fighter being ready for a fight at all times is just plain sociopathic and belligerent.

Learn what it actually means to be MGTOW, because it's not this peacocking bullshit.

Hey you little fucking gender fluid turd ball. The technology you're referring to exists because of people over 30. Even if this is bait, other little regards definitely think this way and it makes you look reeeeeeally fucking stupid.

I own my own business, and it's one of my great pleasures in life to be able to NOT hire these dumb fucks, I don't let them know anything is wrong and send them away feeling really positive about the whole situation, then as soon as they are gone I toss their resume in the trash.

I'm not saying the product isn't garbage, I'm saying that children learn behavior, that's not an opinion, that's not shifting the blame, because it's part of a child's development: Learning behavior.

It's not just enabling, it's in fact programming behavior.

This guy gets it.
Taking from what you said: Garbage is garbage.

Throw the garbage out, blame the people who made the garbage.

>th-their generation is the problem
>so i dismiss them
>don't try to explain why
>just sit on my pedestal
>lying
>but i'm smug about it so it works out

>it's the millennials

>boomer pic poster
I'm a third party to your discussion

Ok. Lol

Sounds to me like you're a professional victim. You should definitely internalize and magnify every harsh lesson you learn as an excuse to be a limp wristed angry, nobody. If technology ever breaks down you and your ilk will fucking die of starvation.

our country is in the shitter because of your generation of mongoloids.

sit back and let us fix everything for your old retarded asses.

your generations said the shit were making was impossible. check fucking mate GRANDPA.

Crystals that can store data? YUP. Invisibility cloaks? YUP. ETC ETC

suck my young vibrant dick you hun

>le toxic masculinity meme
Simply smacking your kids around and being an arbitrary tyrant isn't "strong masculine behavior". My dad was like that, and after I met some real mentors, I realized what a terrified little pussy he was... wailing on his kids because he was a pathetic coward in his adult life.

You're conflating two separate behaviors... good fathers support their kids and set them on a good track. A bit of tough love is part of that, but it's a whole different thing from tearing them down emotionally.

>MGTOW
Keep telling yourself you're free while your paycheck is garnished for the National Child Support and Father Disenfranchisement Fund.

sure, us youngies come up with those ideas, but it's the older scientists/engineers/etc that flesh out all of the stream-of-consciousness crap that >30s spew

You may have created the patient, but you sure as fuck didnt progress it

>said the coffee shop barista
WE IZ PROGRAMMERS AND SHEEEEIT
DIS IPAD GUNNA RUN ON DEM CRISTALS YO

Alright, well have fun parroting obscure ideas of masculinity learned from the generation before you to vindicate your dismissive conversation tactics that lead inevitably to the obvious cognitive bias that forces you to mock anyone with a dissenting opinion at the risk of nullifying all the "sucking it up" you did while your dad beat you.

>it's the millennials

says who? you? I own guns and can feed myself if i had to. who do you think will outlast a SHTF scenario? you old half-dead and dying fucks, or the younger, more aggressive and intelligent generation?

?

are you literally a 40 year old man talking like this? is this a cringe thread? it is now

Well... let's be honest, if you give someone the honest reason for why you aren't hiring them, you're giving them that much more to work with if they get shitty about it and sue you for being rayciss or whatever.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

lol. You are a moron and a historical revisionist. I'm 49 and you can't fool me like you can fool the rest of the 14 yr olds here. Our "coming of age" decade was the single most embarrassing time to be alive in the past 200 years. MC hammer? Neon clothes and hair? Say no to drugs? FUCK YOU and the rest of my cohort of worthless 80s spawn. You suck, dumbass. Now fuck off before I have another cardiac. Cunt.

You're conflating two different behaviors. Just kidding, but I think you've mistook the idea I'm trying to convey. The post said: for being a weak retarded faggot.

>isn't strong masculine behavior

That's exactly my point, it's masculinity obscured into a toxic and abusive relationship that leaves out the importance of a nurturing masculine presence.

>what a pussy he was
That's why I said toxic.

No one said anything about beatings. I originally mentioned one simple pock on the head, you internalized it and twisted the idea. You're projecting, and honestly probably could use a beating. Hoes psych 101 this semester?

every old poster ITT

Lmao. Aggressive. Intelligent.

You really need to look a little more closely at your peers.

PS: I'm a survivalist, so you're dead fucking wrong.

>projecting
>could use a beating
>psych 101

From the amount of personal digs I'll just assume I've either backed you into a corner or you're genuinely blind to what you're saying.

>for being a weak retarded bitch
In what world do you think this is a mature, adult way to view things as a parent? Please, explain to me how it isn't abusive to push obscure ideas of strength, mental capacity, and whatever the hell you mean by bitch.

Falseflag: mc hammer was the 90s try again little guy, your Wikipedia tab dun goofed

Also the ACTUAL 80s were great

>cant operate a new phone
>calls kids to help
>bothers sales people for help
>cant use Google
>fuck this world
>ill move to a trailer out in arkansas and call myself a survivalist

rgr faget

left my heart in 84

punk will never die

MOTHERFFFF... the 80s sucked you piece of shit. And MC HAmmer was 80s into 90s. And the ONLY good thing about the 80s is that they are over. Christ you are a lying sack of fuck. The. 80s. sucked.

Moron.

Fuck you. I'm raging too much. I'm out. You suck, asshole. You're not even the 48 yr old faggot I was talking to originally. You know nothing of the 80s and should treat your elders with more respect, motherfucker.

It's not hard to see if you open your eyes and honestly assess the people under 25 in the USA. You're trying to deny reality with an (however well written) invalid argument. My points remain, and you need to find the middle of the spectrum.

>That is totally not what Bernie Sanders wants to do. He really is not going to delay taxing and the deficet to our children or great grandchildren for them to take care off because we demand free college, free healthcare and free everything. WE DEMAND FREE SHIT.

triggered
Lol. Someone was a nerd in the 80s

Were you psyched for the 90s? And every progressively terrible decade after that? Only way you really feel this way is if you spent the greatest decade in history getting swirlies

Kek

>Now fuck off before I have another cardiac.

so how many other x'ers have had heart surgery? just had my first one.

this