What are y'all smoking on tonight /b?

What are y'all smoking on tonight /b?

Pic related

Holy shit OP are you a giant?

Lyrica/Pregabalin.

I guarantee I'm having a better time than you are.

I had to take the picture while holding my laptop so it looks kind of weird. I'm like 5'10" 180 lol

Hiding in toilet op? Oppressed?

Are you smoking in a bathroom?

I took oxycodone when I got my tonsils out that shit was crazy dude. Do you do a lot of painkillers? I've only did it for that.

he probably lives in an apartment with a ventilated bathroom and a no smoking policy

It's so I can hide the smell from my parents. There's a window in there I can blow out of and then I can take a shower to get the smell off me.

lol no I live with my parents cause I'm a senior in high school

>inb4 young fag

baby faggot

I fap in the bathroom to clan up easier. It is extremely convenient to fap and flush it down the toilet.

Oxycodone is a poor man's u47700 or fent. Not really that interested,

Wish i could be smoking. On probation so none for me for awhile

Shits lame as fuck bro. Like a discount Xanax

Just picked this up earlier. After my laundry is done gonna head back home and smoke some herb to break it in. Not sure what strain I have but it's a good quality indica and that's all I need to know

How the fuck do you get that shit. Never actually seen it

lil mite would you please take better care of your cuticles

they're giving me nightmares

All opened up view. My roommate has one of these and it is by far the best grinder I've ever used so I had to pick one up myself

nothing.. dry. recently moved to fl and havent found anywhere to get it :/

Are you smoking that in the bathroom? Wtf?

Hate to tell you thats a counterfeit.

Google fake sharpstone. The company has a pdf to help identify fakes and that one definitely is.

How can I find some buds around me bros?

Jack shit. My guy won't re-up until Saturday and nobody else will give me the same deal.

Just ask people. Everybody smokes weed. Find somebody that does and ask him to hook you up with a dealer.

Eh, looking it over its still better quality than 90% of the garbage I've seen even if it is a counterfeit

If you live near a college campus get the app Yeti. It's just nudes and weed from people around your area. People are usually selling some dank there.

cool, i'm vegan

where in nz are you op

Yeah dont beat yourself up. The market is flooded with fakes and like you said they still work fine.

If I was sharpstone I would be taking legal action against whoever makes these knockoffs lol.

why does everyone on Sup Forums smoke mids?

Blue Dream (in pic)... Finished off the OG Cheese last night.

Some of my white widow

i've been broke for two weeks, after having to unexpectedly repair my suv.

I would smoke reggies if you could me it for me on the cheap.

I'm smoking a fuckin jalapeƱo

Try eating a Mango about 1 hour before smoking

Another pic of the white widow.
My camera does no justice.

This, Xans are the tits

Just picked some up from my buddy in Santa Cruz.

Gonna vape some dabs tonight on my new Gentleman's Ambassador Kit V4.

OP we have the same tile floor

Just ate some cannabis fudge a few minutes ago.

Probably the only weed food I've had that tastes like normal food. Shit is potent too.

What? U4770 is rubbish mate and oxy is Def more expensive.

Best grinders are Spacecase. Fuck Sharpstone. I've had my spacecase for years and it still works like new.

theres good weed everywhere in fl just start talking to people

Can't compete faggat. SMoke your feelings away weak ass bitch.

Can't wait to get some aphp to smoke again or maybe try apvp if I'm lucky. I might just try to get some meth to smoke instead since I really regret just snorting. I think Crack should be good too and boy I am just counting the days down till I finally go for that heroin.

Wtf? Lol

unfortunately its probably dozens of factories in China so its probably not even illegal to do there let alone worth the money to track them down.

Cali Crusher Homegrown is the best grinder out there tbh... pic related

Yih!

haha nice

Yeah great idea if you want to get caught.

Unless you're in Colorado or similar avoid the fuck out of this plan and just ask someone you trust. If that someone doesn't smoke, probably knows someone who does.

use dark net markets