My girlfriend is ignoring me, I've sent 4 messages and she's read them all but hasn't answered...

My girlfriend is ignoring me, I've sent 4 messages and she's read them all but hasn't answered. I honestly don't want to seem like a faggot and keep sending messages. What do I do?

personally i am a very stubbon man, if my gf did that to me for reasons unknown or i thought were insufficient, i will ignore her twice as hard.

Doing that is risking break up which I don't want to do rn

if she will break up with you for something that trivial, especially if she treats you no better, id say just let her bitch ass go. what are you 16?

Well why is she ignoring you

She thinks i'm using her

She's probably cheating on you

fuck her in the ass

Post tits to see if even worth it.

Well then you send her a message saying "Im not using you, I can't really force you to believe me and all I have is my word and my actions. If you ignore me you deny me both of these things. If this is what you want so be it." post results.

>I've sent 4 messages and she's read them all but hasn't answered.

She has a nigknob in each hand. How would YOU like to try typing whilst swallowing a Victoria Falls worth of crackhead semen?

Have some sympathy. Or try it yourself and then have empathy.

this OP. either you guys are yound and/or immature, or you're just a big pussy. gor a spine. no offense

Can't send a message after this though. Also she might break up with you. But then you must ignore her. Forever.

ignore bitch. call up friends
>"bro, my gf is ignoring the fuck outta me.
>'guess i'm single now, wanna play some vidya and smash a pizza?
>cool see you in a half hour, think of places to go this weekend to meet a new chick.
>'later

let it hurt for 2 days
then
get on with life.

I've already sent 4 messages man. It's over.

>Post tits to see if even worth it.

I concur with this request for proper scientific evaluation.

this guys advice was to ignore hera...are y..you sure you're m.. mature oneesan?

OP. Story time.

Forgot to mention my friends are a bunch of faggots, when I told them, they started to slide into her messages.

Tough luck lad. Sometimes waiting helps man. And at the end of the day its all you cam do.

She's probably already sleeping with them then

and you came to Sup Forums for help?

im calling b8

What the fuk?! Play it cool nigga. Stop texting...

LOL what a cuck

I just don't understand, she begged for me back a few days ago and she's doing the same thing she did before.
Probs
I have no friends.

Either you are using her, in which case stop, or she's being an attention whore.

Break up with her either way, because at least one of you is too immature to be in a relationship.

you need to go make new friends.
go the fuck out and play some fucking pool or go to a local bar and makes some friends in a card tournament or some shit. if your friends suck so much they won't back you up, get new ones.

>slide into her messages
wut?

Does her first name start with L and yours start with J?

This is basically the best one

Then she's a crazy bitch who loves the drama, let her ass go and be thankful to be rid of her

So if she's already sleeping with them just dump nudes, she's worthless anyways

nigga i'm in the biggest self dug hole in my life and i'd rather go to leddit if i wanted marginally reasonable advice that didn't involve becoming a cuck or livestreaming suicide.

fucking faggot, get off this thread and go deal with your shit. listen to the dark knight rises soundtracks it might inspire your sorry ass.

Not using her I genuinely love her.
No, kek.
Ight

haha, some friends they are. got bad news for you, ur gf is probably fucking one of them. and all your friends want to bone ur gf over have you as a friend.

it must suck to be you

People usually have cycles. Like a problem doesn't go away just because they say they gonna stop. It's standard to do it again.

holy fuck how long were u guys together, a month? get over it faggot

Then she's a crazy bitch who loves drama, let her ass go and be thankful to be rid of her

Fuck her OP, my (now ex) girlfriend has been doing this for the last week. Told her to cut the shit or not bother contacting me. If she's not gonna put in an effort, it's not gonna work anyway.

Do as this user says

Kms
Thats what keeps happening
>Checked
yeah its great

implying OP is old enough to drink

Honestly I just don't want to lose her, I know it may be really cringey but I have feelings for her and she just doesn't feel the same i'm guessing?

Obvious b8 considering OP definitely doesn't have a fucking girlfriend lol are you kidding me

Don't seem needy. If she doesn't get back to you, hang out with her friends. By hang out I mean bang them

xd

Same happened to me, one of my friends ended up feeding her bs in dm's over twiter trying to make her hate me. She blocked him but we went through a breakup (she did it) and now he caused her to cycle through depression through attempts at minipulation. She broke my trust so i doubt we will get back together. But to this day she still begs for cock, so i know shes not going anywhere anytime soon. Youre not married you dont have kids. Dont sweat it. Easier said than done

Ah man. Well then her issue cycle is just gonna fuck you up. I think you might have to release this one back into the wild.

... whups my bad.

Then you're going to lose her either way, you may as well be the one who dumps her

Dude, trust me, I get it. I sent my fair share of cringey messages to her when she started it. Give it a week, and you'll realise you can do better than a girl who's only down for selective loving.

If she doesn't feel the same, then it means π—Άπ˜'π˜€ π˜π—Άπ—Ίπ—² π˜π—Ό π—Ίπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² 𝗼𝗻. You'll get over it.

Literally happening to me rn, but instead of her ignoring him or blocking him, she's listening to his bullshit.
Are all girls like this? Why is it so hard to stay in a relationship for them?
;/

OP, you are single now, post nudes bro

>Are all girls like this?
No, eventually you'll find a good one if you stop giving a shit about the ones who don't give a shit

I really got kicked in the ass on this one, I started dating her for the reason of using her because I was bored. But then I got feelings.

>fucking with socks on
fuckin blasphemer

So she was right then?

Hahaha a lot of them. But it also has to do with ones tastes. I'd guess the average Sup Forums user who has a girlfriend is usually attracted to broken bitches. But I've asked these same questions. You have you're own fucked up cycles. Just gotta find a chick whos fucked up cycle complements your own. I think. The fuck do I know.

if you give a shit just let her reply to you. ball is in her court.

Yeah my ex did this for a whole week. Just messaged once and said sorry I was busy.

Anyway just dump her. I waited a whole week like an asshole. But don't you be an asshole too.
This shit will set a precedent unless you put your foot down now and say fuck you then bitch I'm out

Thanks
Yeah probably but it's bullshit thats she knew this months ago but is NOW bringing it up saying i'm using her.
She's not even saying shes busy I messaged 4 times she said "hey" and then I messaged 4 more.
you're right. But I was thinking "Maybe she wants me to reply??" so I did.

You must be incredible with women.

OP is confirmed bitch nigga
Death is inevitable Why not just end it now?

Because I can't afford rope and Idk what I could tie it to too nothing on my ceiling really is "stable" I guess?

By not afford I mean I'm way to lazy to actually go to Home Depot or whatever