23 year old virgin

>23 year old virgin
>don't want to be a wizard
>post on craigslist
>get one message back from a woman, looks like it could be fake

Ok, how can I tell if the person is just playing me? I checked the EXIF data (no help there) and the file name for the pic was "000001.jpeg" and they immediately asked for more pics.
I don't want to get blackmailed or killed or some shit, so is there anything else I can do without giving myself away?

>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ou2msis5kLs
reddit.com/r/mysremba/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are going to get killed.

Good bye OP

Before going please watch this... its exactly your story

youtube.com/watch?v=ou2msis5kLs

It's a 200% trap OP. Sray a vigrin. Otherwise Sup Forums will collapse.

reddit.com/r/mysremba/

Also, watch the 10-20 minutes of RED STATE.

you are gonna get scared to never contact that stupid shit ever again. There is no free lunch. Either get a gf or pay a hooker.

Fuck it, turn it around on "it" for the lulz. Have him meet you somewhere you can watch him from a distance and lead him below a window or something and piss on him. While he's out of his car have a bud with a tire gut remover flatten his tires then pretend to jump him strip him naked hand cuff him to the exhaust. Take his wallet and then leave his car running. Take pics

Watched Red State, it's not like that. My ad stated meeting in a public place

It's weird because the pic she used was definitely normal looking. Looks to be around my age, decently attractive, selfie, etc. It's just that the file name and size (28kb) along with no EXIF data is what is throwing me off. Google reverse had nothing either

Post pic OP

Yeah, post the pic. Block her face if you have to.

Its fake end of story op, just use tinder or something. Dont do craigs, use backpage if u want a hooker and look for review

ask for something like a pic of them with paper writing something you ask, after you doing the same? It's not that hard.

Did you know I'm vegan, OP?

I don't know, nothing against y'all in particular but I know what happens when people post pics like that on here. It usually ends up screwing the person over

Swap pics, reverse image search everything and if you get a single ping back then your being faked

Chance of you getting murdered is slim, higher chance it's a dude with girl pics trying to jerk off to your innocent virgin cock

That's what I'm thinking. Sucks because it was one of the few that actually seemed to read my ad. Definitely was the only woman that responded

Yeah I might try that, thanks man

Eh, I suppose you have a point, but we can't help much without it.

I've responded to a CL personals ad once and heard nothing back. I have a feeling they're all scams.

Now, the auto parts ads are almost always legit.

Tinder is actually more legit. Just talk to chicks, mang.

>Reverse image searched
>Looked up EXIF data
Anything else I'm missing?

Not that I know of. At this point it would be mainly based on if any of us had seen it before.

Post on cl
One reply.
It fake brih

Can yu drive?

Realistically if you meet at a pucblic place you have nothing to worry about dude. Go Starbucks or something and just have a coffee and wait. If she texts you some shit like

Hey so sorry my foot stuck in the car I can't get out cab you come to my car down the road

Just nope the fuck out

Any legit girl would have way more reason to be wary of you. Only few would be clear they want some kind of kidnap rape dark alley scenario and believe me they would be mad upfront about it