Do i have Aids Sup Forums?

Do i have Aids Sup Forums?

how should I know? I'm vegan!

That honestly just looks like a zit.

Although you need to come up with a better shave job man. It looks like Oscar the grouch's nose.

hey man some people grow shaft hair..

Op here: LOL i did shave but it was a while ago xD kek

Looks like syphilis to me.

Yes. Now go and kill yourself.

Yeah its a pimple. BUT YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FORESKIN YOU WONT GET PIMPLES ON THAT

Ingrown hair. Don't shave it clean. Learn to trim or learn to shave better. Also get a better technique. It looks like your dick is wearing a turtleneck.

literally infected skin pores, white heads. It happens when you shave pretty often down there. It's a prime place for bacteria to grow, dark damp and warm.

I'm such a noob at this lol

That's taking manscaping to a whole new level. Kill yourself. That looks stupid.

aids? no. ingrown hair? yes. use a trimmer. don't shave.

Liu?

Op here: so basically im an autistic fuck that shaves his pubes? No std?

molluscum contagiosum

Don't scratch them, or you'll get more. Just go to your doctor.

Nothing major man. I got the hpv. I wish I just had some zits.

No aids. But you do have a stupid fucking trim job.

Take a shower more often and shave more often.

how many farm animals have you had intercourse with in the last business year

I hope you have aids you swarthy shitskin. Prolly a muslim that banged his first hijabi in the ass. Disgusting.

ehm... most people do actually, that's not an excuse. it really looks funny as hell. it's like a penis bowl cut

FYI there are these places known as hospitals and clinics that are more than willing to help you by conducting test some will even do it free of charge for this certain test

i"m thinking this is bait to be honest. no idiot would think just some zits would be aids and the horribly hilarious trimjob are too obvious

why the fuck does your dick have a hairline

Op here: this is honestly not bait lol

Idk

Yes you are going to die. May you rest in peices

Fuck stop it lol

On another note I got weird rash on the under side of my shaft starting.
Is it herpes? Halp

Pics?