Can we get a good old feels thread?

Can we get a good old feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
youtube.com/watch?v=GcU7PnObbhE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TFjmvfRvjTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Get up, faggot, GET YOUR LITTLE ASS UP YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT, GET UP!

Sometimes I am just chanting, like:

>FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

Internally to myself. I actually have freaked my mom out from punching my legs as hard as I can, basically to condition my legs and my fists at the same time. Seems retarded until you spend like two years doing it every day, multiple times per day, as hard as you can on different spots, and then after that time, you punch a lot harder and your legs are tough as shit, as well as your mental toughness.

I stopped lifting conventional shaped weights and started lifting only rocks which are hard to grip and balance.

That and I read a lot of stories about different war injuries. From modern to antiquity.

I live in the first world but I have a poor internet connection

That's exactly what I'm living right now, can I get it out of my chest, Sup Forumsros ?

checked

Anyone have any screenshots of texts where a dude just gets shot down? Looking for some... what do you call it, company? As in misery loves company.

Checked

Just found out the girl I'm absolutely infatuated with has been being mean to me for the past few months because it makes her proud to see how me she can be and still have me like her.

1 off from a one two combo

>Be me, 20 yo
>Met her, 27 yo, engaged
>Instatly in love
>It keep growing
>Yesterday : "We'll be happy together and no one can stop us, I want to live with you"
>Today : "I choose my fiance. Goodbye. Sorry"
>I thought she was my soulmate
>She promised me she would never leave me
>She promised we will be together
>She lied
>I can't get her out of my life. Never does she.

Pic Related ... The angel ...

The girl I like knows I like her. We text a fair amount. But I'm pretty sure the only reason she keeps doing so is because she finds me attractive and I can talk dirty to her to turn her on. Other than that, I don't think she actually likes me that much.

She returned her key last week. It destroyed me.

Damn man. That's rough. Keep your head up if you can.

Just going to keep posting because I need to feel sad right now

I can't ... It's fucking horrible I don't know what to do.

Listen to the song Promise by Trapt. Your story reminded me of that song. Hopefully it will bring comfort.

Go ahead, user.

That's beyond cruel.

The girl I love is going out with my friend. It all happened way too fast.
We were in a group of friends and he decided to take a break, she followed and they came back holding hands.
The worst part is when he said:
"I didn't break your heart, did I?"
This fucked me up, Sup Forums... If he knew it, why didn't he told me his feelings? I know I'm no match for him in any way, so there's nothing I could do, but I would at least accept it better.
Fuck, and the worst part is that they already dated once, but apparently, he got 'tired' and left her. He had 3 girls in a single year.
This seriously fucked me up.

Did it.

I sort of instinctively clicked on this thread because of past experience
But i no longer connect with these stories
I'm happy now
I'm moving in with the girl of my dreams, I'm getting out of the hellhole of a city I'm from, and I'm doing stuff for me. I'm actually happy. I'll miss my family but I'm only going about ten hours away. I'll miss my friends, but I have others where I'm going and my hometown friends will visit me and I'll visit them
I don't mean to rub it in or anything but
I think I'm finally happy

Screw that guy. Can't stand dudes like that.
>3 girls
>I didn't break your heart did I?
What a jackass.

Good for you Sup Forumsrother. I hope everyone else here can catch up someday. Truth is, I hope everyone else can because I don't think I'll ever be able to.

About all woman fall in love with you for your social status, economic and overall looks, etc

Once all those needs are fufilled, some women can fall in love with personality too, but all thier wants usually need to be met first, which is why if they think someone who is gonna make money likes them, she will likely go for that individual first

Sorry to hear that though man

It's always good to see good things happening for folks. Makes me happier myself. Good on ye mate!

She definitly stayed with him for his statut

Well I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm still bitter, dying inside a little. But I'm much happier. I feel like I'm making a recovery after a long, long fall. I still have my moments of self doubt, inadequacy, fear of utter failure, I still look at myself like I'm disgusting
But I no longer ask myself what I did wrong
I no longer care
I no longer care about the mistakes I've made in the past
I'll learn from them and grow, but I've learned not to harbor sadness for that long. It's not worth my time, and even when I thought I was happy I was just preoccupied with trying to prove I was better than I was before
But now it's not important. What's important for me is what's ahead. And everything is ahead. My sister recently had a daughter, I'm getting a place to live, my mother is helping me get everything I need, my brother is finding himself some help and getting into a career possibly
I'm finding who I am and like I said
Forward

It's great to read that. Maybe things CAN get better... right?

But you're on the right track. Like, I know what I *should* be doing. I should be forgetting about her. Moving on. Making new friends and putting myself out there. But instead I'm here, on Sup Forums wasting away and I don't know how to stop. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I wish I could stop dreaming about her

I fear the day it stops I'd have nothing left within myself

But I also know I couldn't stand a whole life of dreaming about her at least four times a month

what can I do at this point Sup Forumsros...

I love all of you so much
We cant die
We have to live
Oh god how I miss living. Its so taken for granted. I never knew I could not live, or love, or breath. How I miss being alive.

I've been dating this girl for nearly 2 years now, two more months till it's the second year. I love her, but lately she's been eating less and less and when she does eat she'll feel sick and occasionally throw up. My love is developing an eating disorder and I don't know how to fix this or help her. I know it may not be so feelsy for some, but it's crushing me seeing her like this and I need to fix this, she's the only thing that matters in my shit soaked life and I hate seeing her like this.

You need to get her a therapist, or a doctor. It's not something either of you can fix by yourselves, and that shouldn't make you feel, because it's just the way it is.

Is it possible to get her medical help?

You cant help her. You can only be there for her. Remember this: We must love completely without completely understanding. Her problems are beyond your reach, but hope is not yet lost. She needs to see a GOOD therapist. Not the shitty ones who steal your money and dont give a shot, but the ones that actually do their kob and guide you onto a better path of life. She needs to be seen by someone who knows what they're doing. Good luck user.

Sorry about all the mistakes, Sup Forums shitty on phone.

Dont think man just do. We cant let anxiety and fear take over. Just believe that you will pass. Just have hope. Good luck user

>4 year degree has turned into 6
>Student debt rising
>stress mounting

Not original feels, but i think a lot of people can relate. Hopefully it is worth it

Listen to this fag man, he speaks truth

^^^^^^^^^

I'm in a relationship I'm constantly lying to myself about. I'm not happy with her. She's arrogant, ignorant, immature, and extremely competitive and hard headed. Though she can cook well and has a great body with a tight puss, I just cant subject myself to be happy anymore. I keep telling myself it's not my fault but I always feel as though it is and I'm always afraid to say something because I know I would hurt her feelings.

I've been in this relationship for 4 years.

I dated a girl like that and it was a pain in the ass honestly. Once you dump her and get a better one you'll feel shitty that you wasted so much time trying to help

You sound like my friend but I think he's stuck in the "I'm happy" phase
Unless your friends call you Jc
Then you are my friend

>eating less and less and feels sick
Is your partner a dog? Dogs do that when they're dying
And so do people
It's not a fucking eating disorder
She's sick and needs to see a doctor
You ignorant nigger

Boyfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago during my GED exam. I'm still heartbroken and I probably won't pass the test because I could barely concentrate while taking it. We're still in contact with each other, even if we barely talk. Still, I greet him in the morning, even if he doesn't respond...

The worst thing is that I know he's already over me, and I'm not over him. I loved him too much and I fucking wish I hadn't, because he clearly didn't love me the same way. I've been lied to and taken for granted. I'll never allow myself to love someone so much ever again.

I'm not Jc, but it's just a constant fucking cycle of mixed emotions. I'll be content for a while...then when I realize how where I am in this relationship, how she treats me, her maturity level, her views on life...I'm miserable. It's been like this for years. Everytime I've tried to break up with her it ends up just me looking like the dick head and I cant seem to shake her off.

How long were you together?
Have a hug ;-;

I'll keep the thread bumped with what I've got saved, also
>tfw me

I wish I was able to just fix it but yeah, it's possible to get her medical help. I'll talk to her about it tomorrow night and see how she feels about going to a therapist. Thank you.

Thank you for the response, I do appreciate it user. I wish I could be the one to help her, I really do but you're right, I'll just remain by her side and see if she'll be open to get some help.

Thank you.

She wasn't always like this though user, this has just started to happen recently and I don't plan on giving up on her, no matter how foolish it may be, I have high hopes for her.

No she's not a dog, but thank you for the concern. I'll make sure she goes to the doctors to get a check-up sometime this week.

For him it's pretty similar, it's even been about four years too. The only difference is that she would break up with him, for maybe about a week, then they'd get back together and yet he still can't realize she's not as good as she seemed a few years back. They almost broke up for good, but he got drunk and fucked her at a party and somehow that made them together again. He's almost a cuck at this point

Just making sure m8 there are some dogfuckers on Sup Forums I'm sure
But legit forrealsies have her see a doctor

>be 20
>realize that browsing Sup Forums all day and a vitamin D deficiency is causing me to become depressed all of the time
>make a genuine effort to change my life
>be 22
>have a social life, had a cute gf, currently dating two other cute women
>lost a ton of weight, still browse Sup Forums when im bored because its who I am
>no regrets and no fucks were given

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THE POLICE ISHYGDDT

That's kinda me, except I've only dated one girl since I stopped being a faggot like most of these other faggots

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

I did everything you're supposed to Sup Forums

I got good grades, went to university, have my dream job, but I just hate myself so much. I keep feeling that I never grew up into the person I should have been. I don't know what to do to fix it, nobody even understands what I mean.

Sorry bro. Hope you learnt a lesson about cheaters though.

I asked a guy out for the first time today.
It wasn't meant to be. He said he was still figuring things out and that he wasn't ready for a relationship with a man.
But you know what? I was tortured almost. For two days, in and out of sleep waking up at all hours of the night dreaming of him.
But I'm at peace now. I've got closure. The rejection is kinda bumming me out but I got closure. I can move on. Hopefully I can sleep tonight.

It got me thinking though, and I wanna know if you guys have this worry,
I was consumed by him. I couldn't stop thinking of him.
And I'm worried, one day in a relationship, what if someone doesn't fall in love as intensely as I do and doesn't love me as much as I love them?

Gonna bump with music.
youtube.com/watch?v=GcU7PnObbhE

I'm gonna do to that, here's a Pink Floyd song that's been stuck in my head all day
Hey You
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TFjmvfRvjTc
Also this image which describes how I felt in