She's not moving

She's not moving.

I fucked up, guys.

Hmkay, so what?

She ded

If you want us to belive you,timestamp with her wounds

tits n timestamp faggot

STUPID NWEFAGS THIS IS FAKE LOOK AT THE FUCKING TABLET IT FELL PERFECTLY ON HER LAPS HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ITS FAKE FFS FUCKING NEWFAGS

shes not looking at it retard

STFU FUCKIGN NEWFAG

Lift up her shirt..snap a pic

Fuck you mewfag

sharpie in pooper

SHTUA UAFCK UPA NWEAFAG AESUTPID AFPIECE OF SAHIT AFUCKAING CUANTFUCK NIGERR ASFASUCK TITS RACHAITIS MOTAERH THAT FAUCKD DAD IN CUNT ALALRH FAUCKN JAIL IN CAENADA

and why you killed her?

Story for the lulz

Roll

go for a chainsaw and send us webm

Nudes.
Also, dead girls can't say no

>calls everyone newfag
>probably just learned about Sup Forums like 3 hours ago.

SHUT THE FAUCK UP NEWFAG

staged

Did any of you faggots saying it's fake because of the tablet stop to consider that OP probably mixed her a too-strong knockout drink?

Look at the half empty glass right next to her you dipshits.

As for you OP, timestamp or it IS a fake.

It's the cup that caught my eye...

No spill

It will be fine after she sobers up a bit.

>calling everyone a newfag
must be a summerfag
its about that time of the year

Eat her...

Can't tell if she's fat. Can't care unless she's hot. Show some skin so I can make heads or tails with my feels

If shes drunk put her on her side. hydrate her with water. alcohol time is over. Get the bucket shes gonna puke everywhere. be nice to her and be her right hand for the night. food when she can handle it.

tomorrow hydrate, piss, eat, watch tv and chill.

drinking is such a waste of time. This night is wasted and tomorrow will be wasted.

TIME STAMP PLEASE

Well if you're dumb enough to keep drinking until you pass out, you deserve to have the next day wasted.

Drink enough to get a buzz, keep the buzz going as long as you like while drinking water every now and again, have something greasy to eat before you go to bed, and you won't have any problems.

pour her drink on her. it should have spilled anyway

Did it ever occur to you that she didn't fall, she was already laying on the floor? Silly newfag.

lmao

Which she managed to not spill and have a perfect lap tablet

Saw this pic before it's sum guys wife drunk and sleeping

Now let this thread sage

>mfw 2016
>mfw "omg newfag get out xd"
>mfw I have no face

What app is that anyway?