Hey Sup Forums all i wanna do is get fucked up but I dont have any drugs and I'm tired of alcohol. What do I do?

hey Sup Forums all i wanna do is get fucked up but I dont have any drugs and I'm tired of alcohol. What do I do?

Kill self

make an account on runescape

go to falador bar

get fucked up on asgarnian ale

kek

jenkem

OP here its too late I already got fucked up on skooma

>squat on the ground and hold breath
>stand up and put thumb in mouth
>blow on thumb

get ready for the ride of your life

make sure you're next to a couch or bed

Just buy some drugs

im talking about a way where i dont pass out immediately

where tho

is that the drug from elder scrolls? How is that a real thing?

I honestly can't believe theres people in the world who don't have any sort of drug connections

Saying tho makes me think you're still a kid so, ask around at school

im not dry but join me here

>Fall in Love
>Get your heart broken
>???

I thought of skooma as Moonshine or Lean

It isn't fuckwad, he means inside of Skyrim

If you have the little Benadryl pills, (50 mg) take 12. You will have severe auditory and visual hallucinations for 8+ hours. I did 16 pills and had the best time of my life. If you can't find Benadryl find a cough syrup with DMX in it and chug the whole thing.

holy shit lol what if u od

>Benadry
i did that and now im missing 2 days

How is this a safe way to get f up?
Can't you extract de DXM?

You sound like a little kid

You won't OD on twelve. I technically OD'd on 16, but when I was in the ER they said I wouldn't of died.

Make sure you drink lots of water.

So, was it worth it?

Double Dubs, OP must takes the od trip and trip mid-high

>lol
>u
You are ODing that's the point

It's not.

Idk I cant remember. Im sure it made me hallucinate. The fragments that are left dont make any sense.

I actually green texted my adventures.

Chek'd. I always keep a robust batch of jenkem around for the tough times and/or when I'd just like a different buzz

jenkem. shit in a bottle and let it ferment for a few days. after open the bottle and huff the fumes.

>the drug store

Take synthetic weed and realize how much of a moron you are. Guaranteed to work.

OP here anyone in Wisconsin?

Sleep

Was it a vivid trip?
Were you paranoid?

Quite entertaining, thank you.
I just remember seeing things that are meters away as if they were right in front of my face so my nose would almost touch them.

That phase happened to me during the whale on the wall stage. It was really the first hallucination I had. How much did you take?

I have no other memories. My friends told me what I said did not make any sense.
I took around 300mg, I believe.

Blue morning glory seeds...get them at Home Depot. Google that shit brahh

synthetic weed
it's only a couple of dollars per high and is readly available at any adult store (at least here in aus)

Google DXM. Do your research and you'll be fine. Also check out dexcalc com

look up info on this first, some companies put a toxic coating on the outside of the seeds to stup people from using them as drugs.

Don't buy that shit. Synthetic drugs are really bad.

Seriously, just get the good old illegal kind