Well, Sup Forums tonight's the night. I'm going to kill myself pretty soon and I thought I'd have some fun with it...

Well, Sup Forums tonight's the night. I'm going to kill myself pretty soon and I thought I'd have some fun with it. Dubs decides what goes on my suicide note. Trips decides method. Please, make it as fun as you can for this oldfag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
youtube.com/watch?v=tS3Wu1ZE-Ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well op try to make your last few moments here as amazing as possible. Maybe a livestream would work

Maybe. I would just need to set it up.

This

Bump

Checked

Set it up its Showtime

mfw op gets trips in a roll thread

Whats with the banana Op?

Livestream it. And make your death unique

It's my last meal. Also, setting up stream right now; just need to hook up my crappy camera an set up an account on a streaming service. Link one of you know it please.

Why are you doing this, OP?

do you give a shit if your death is painful or not?

Hey, at least you are not one of these retards that go into malls/schools and try to kill as many people as they can before shot by the police. These are real faggots, and you are not.

Arron you need to chill

And btw, do u have a family and kids? Don't do that if u still care about them. PLZ

Your last meal is a naner? I would prefer a steak...and as for the live stream I dunno...im on my phone.

Pretty basic bitch fed up with the world reasons. I just need a way out.

>683869224
Nope, as long as it's fun or interesting go for it.

Before you do it, op... Watch Zootopia. Please.

Ooooo A-a-ron shut yo ass up an go back to your hole

Aaron relax

My captcha was ice cream!

Please don't. Don't let this gay earth win.

dont do it

Think about your family! Don't do it, it's not worth it!

Op ur done with life right? How about give it ONE more day. In that day, blow shit out of the water- have you ever been laid? Go out and get some. Have you ever been skydiving? Fucking do it! What's the worst that can happen? If u don't get laid, you'll kill yourself anyway. If u die in skydiving u get what u want, right?

Just gonna drop this here too

+18002738255

Do it on stream

Goodnight my sweet prince

HEY!
don't ruin our fun...

dont do it man. If your life really is terrible, move far a away and start anew No need to end it all

How do you call driving someone who's suffering further to suicide fun?

Just do it you fucking fag or drop the shit. Someone who really needs help and wants support just got over looked due to your stupid ass. If you're going to kill your self, just do it. If it were real it wouldn't be a show. Fucking dick

post your dick or you dont mean it

Cuz he is a fucking retard

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

cause im a angsty teenager who finds it fun to watch other people do stupid shit, even if that shit is suicide.
even better if I am directly involved.

What the fuck are you talking about, no one is being over looked. This is OP's thread to kill himself in and you don't have to participate you niggerfaggot.

Newfags need to go away.

Well... Bye..

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real
Also I love sucking cock

OP didn't just decide to kill himself today. He's probably wanted to kill himself for most of his life.

OP, I wish you peace. In your note, tell them to make jokes at your funeral.

Getting raped by niggers.

Can use periscope?

I wanna watch you die Aaron slowly an beautifully

Trips must be true. Let's see it OP. Goodbye b/rother

>dubs i like dick
>trips an hero

Well, that's not very interesting but I guess it'll go in. Any other dubs will just get tacked on too I guess.

Degenerates like you will be the cause of death you furry fuck

If dubs, include this greentext in your note.

trips ur a faggit an kill ur mum

Memes killed me

OP. Do not do it. At the very least, go to Mexico, get some fucking blow, then hire 10 hookers at once. Then see if you want to do it.

Can you do it to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=tS3Wu1ZE-Ns

>links

godspeed OP

I mean, yeah. Definitely go do a bunch of drugs first. But still do it. Go get some H and float out on a cloud.

You are a duesch

Do a livestream on twitch then kill yourself

See you on the other side, pal

that would take too long, we wouldnt be able to do this tonight within a few hours.

stream on twitch and halfway through pull out a gun/knife and end it

don`t do it

Fucking newfags man, Srsly stop trying to ruin this thread

Wat have you done

Suicide is such a shit way out and it fucks with peoples minds too many unanswered questions. My bf huffed 3 cans of computer duster and died of sniff syndrome and I was the one who found him...I still am fucking mad bc suicide was his intention.

What. Why do you do this to me?

Set up a living will first?

Just wait one more day! Life sucks but if you do it you will let the world win. If you must, do it with something that gives you time like try to OD or or do a rullet thing and if you live you live

wait... he didn't specify what "it" was.

Don't do it, Don't listen to all of these people, telling you to do it. Think about your family, friends, what it might drive them to do. If you care about them, shut your computer off and never come back to Sup Forums. It's for the best, and know, that there are people who care.

dude if hes coming to Sup Forums for a suicide sendoff.
he has no friends.

Fuck off faggot. What the hell happened to the edgy Sup Forums i knew and loved?

I didn't know this was Reddit. OP just livestream this shit already, newfags fucked up this thread so much already

Go down in 4 chin history

As our an hero

Dang, b can get ya every now and then with the little things

If anyone is being selfish and cruel it's you people trying to force OP to keep living in unhappiness and pain in this horrible uncaring world. Let him have peace

Max out a ton of credit cards and enjoy ridiculous luxuries. Basically, destroy your credit first while doing all of the things you wanted to do before taking the easy way out.

Glonk

Exactly come on op livestream your an hero

GO BACK TO REEDDIITT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good to see there are still some people left here who aren't fucking bleeding heart cum drinkers

Ik. Just trying to make sure he don't ruin other's life in the process. If not, I suggest him to use CO2 cuz its painless.

You got trips on your own trips thread. This either means the universe is telling you to abandon your plan, or the method is to be that you die by setting up a livestream video session. Do not ignore the universe. The universe does not want to absorb your soul yet. You will make the universe vomit, and that's always nasty as fuck. So keep that soul wrapped up tight inside your skin suit until it is ripe and tasty enough that the universe won't reject it.

please haphazardly recreate the Björk stalker suicide.

This happened in the town I used to live in not too long ago. Some crazy, depressed guy broke into a home, stabbed and killed an 80 year lady. Then he crashed into the mall, went inside and started stabbing people until he was shot and killed by police. It was fucking horrible to hear about.

Get drunk first, just not so drunk that you botch it.

All you can eat buffet

Roll

Amen brother and amen! Can I get a reeeeee from the ladies now? And now from those of you in the back? It fills my heart with joy on this sacred day to hear so many loving voices reeeeee out together. Now if you'll join me for hymn number 362: "die normie scum"

Mandatory when solo skydiving... Hint.
That's my end-game at least. Go out on an adrenaline high, slim pickens like

>Caring about other people's lives
>discouraging legendary bread
>Not bumping ideas for an hero
You don't belong here friend

Live stream it and set your house on fire

As of op is even thinking of suicide. /b is dead. Fuck this place, I'm going back to /pol.

if you dont periscope it you are a bitch that shouldnt even bother with a note. No one loves you enough to read it anyways

Jimmy Buffet

What about nuking the cube?

Roll

Roll

Stick a Q-tip in your ear

Set house on Fire livestream it, in it's entirety. ALSO UPDATE OP

Rolling for method.

Instead of killing yourself right now, talk to someone. Ring a help line, explain to them what's going on and reach out to someone. Hell even talk to/b/ for the next few hours so you can rethink if you really have to do This or not.

I'm not telling you not to commit suicide, just to think about it for a bit.